Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
probably not, but i sure wont stop posting and act like they dont matter.
show me where I started posting when the Lakers started doing well...stop acting like a fool....

all you do is instigate **** and have no claims to back up what you say...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Who do you guys see in the finals of course i see Celtics and to me the best team that can probably give them a run for their money, i hate to say it but its the spurs, not the lakers one from the games theyve played in the playoffs ive seen barely any defense and if ur talking about matching the lakers offense celtics blow them out the water, so im expecting to see the Celtics and Spurs in the finals with the celtics taking it

Before the playoffs started I said Celtics over Spurs in 7. I'll stick to that.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
show me where I started posting when the Lakers started doing well...stop acting like a fool....

all you do is instigate **** and have no claims to back up what you say...
lets see, I dont remeber you posting at all last year when they weren't very good, yet once they started playing well you started posting like crazy
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
probably not, but i sure wont stop posting and act like they dont matter.
What would you be able to say?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
lets see, I dont remeber you posting at all last year when they weren't very good, yet once they started playing well you started posting like crazy
so just because I didn't post in the NBA forum last year when the lakers weren't great...when in reality I didn't post much of anywhere...makes me a bandwagon fan?

really?

you really have nothing better to do than to try to start **** with me?
Old 04-24-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
What would you be able to say?
seeing as i dont only watch the raptors. I would comment on other basketball games, and they wouldnt just consist of. OMGZZZ KOBE, no one can gaurd him, OMGZZZZZ
Old 04-24-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
so just because I didn't post in the NBA forum last year when the lakers weren't great...when in reality I didn't post much of anywhere...makes me a bandwagon fan?

really?

you really have nothing better to do than to try to start **** with me?
did i say you specifically. I just said i find it annoying when laker fans just go back and forth with eachother talking about how kobe is the bestest everzzzzzz, there is no point, kobe on pace for a million. When he is doing it against a pathetic defensive teams
Old 04-24-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well maybe we'll get the handicap off when the Spurs play someone with a good defense. The Celtics blow out everyone offensively, so should we just hand them the title? **** NO! If we woulda did that, the Wizards, who they blow out the water offensively, wouldn't have beaten them 3 times to 1. Throw stats out the window, this is playoffs!
Yeah the celtics offense is playing great but Garnett did get Defensive MVP, theyre playing great on both sides of the ball. They are playing power house ball right now regardless of who they are playing, they have 3 guys on that team dying for a ring and playing like nothing is going to stop them.

Quote:
Why play defense when you know you can beat the Nuggets with your offense....trust me, the Lakers can play defense when they want to...
So Lakers go in each game against the Nuggets with the game plan to beat them with their offense? I doubt that, lakers are playing defense its just the Nuggets offense is as bad as u think it is.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
did i say you specifically. I just said i find it annoying when laker fans just go back and forth with eachother talking about how kobe is the bestest everzzzzzz, there is no point, kobe on pace for a million. When he is doing it against a pathetic defensive teams

and I find it annoying when you start petty arguments....last time I checked this was the only NBA thread here...so unless you want to start a Kobe Bryant thread...chill the **** out...

Last time I checked, Kobe could score at will on anyone, not just the Nuggets...
Old 04-24-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
and I find it annoying when you start petty arguments....last time I checked this was the only NBA thread here...so unless you want to start a Kobe Bryant thread...chill the **** out...

Last time I checked, Kobe could score at will on anyone, not just the Nuggets...
In IRC I actually suggested a Laker/Kobe Circle Jerk thread.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANTX
So Lakers go in each game against the Nuggets with the game plan to beat them with their offense? I doubt that, lakers are playing defense its just the Nuggets offense is as bad as u think it is.
of course not....they just realize that it's easier to beat them with their offense than their defense...and yes the Nuggets defense is that bad...
Old 04-24-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
In IRC I actually suggested a Laker/Kobe Circle Jerk thread.
Do it...and I will take my Kobe jerking in there...
Old 04-24-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Shifty O'Malley

i think turiaf needs to be 100 percent. his demeanor and presents in the key is strong.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
seeing as i dont only watch the raptors. I would comment on other basketball games, and they wouldnt just consist of. OMGZZZ KOBE, no one can gaurd him, OMGZZZZZ
Well since you were talking about JagHombre, I'll let you slide because I didn't know what you meant. I do post about other games/players/plays/etc. Why the animosity against Laker fans?

Old 04-24-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Do it...and I will take my Kobe jerking in there...
I have been informed that the thread would immediately get locked and i would recieve infraction points. But i have an even better idea. I will create a chatroom just for you guys one IRC. It is called #kobecirclejerk. ENJOY!!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well since you were talking about JagHombre, I'll let you slide because I didn't know what you meant. I do post about other games/players/plays/etc. Why the animosity against Laker fans?
Its just that every second they just say how kobe is amazing, and that is all they say, when they are playing the worst defensive team ever. You dont see Hornets fans saying every second how paul is the best
Old 04-24-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Its just that every second they just say how kobe is amazing, and that is all they say, when they are playing the worst defensive team ever. You dont see Hornets fans saying every second how paul is the best
frankly, not to nit pick....Paul isn't the best...and who on here is a hornet's fan?
Just wondering, I haven't seen too many of them...
Old 04-24-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Who do you guys see in the finals of course i see Celtics and to me the best team that can probably give them a run for their money, i hate to say it but its the spurs, not the lakers one from the games theyve played in the playoffs ive seen barely any defense and if ur talking about matching the lakers offense celtics blow them out the water, so im expecting to see the Celtics and Spurs in the finals with the celtics taking it
Right now I have the Celtics and Spurs in the finals as well. Unfortunately the refs and the NBA love the spurs and their flopping. My darkhorse is the hornets everyone is underrating them
Old 04-24-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
frankly, not to nit pick....Paul isn't the best...and who on here is a hornet's fan?
hes playing like he is

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He is hte best PG in the NBA, and the top upcoming star in the NBA with lebron. He is in the same league right now as kobe, and might even be better.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is the best point guard in the NBA. He might be even better than Kobe.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well regardless of defense, Kobe is amazing. lol I give Paul his due whenever I get the chance to. A couple pages back I stated that I would be totally cool if he won the MVP award over Kobe because I couldn't find an argument why he shouldn't win it.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, can we all just agree on one thing?

Tim Duncan is the best player in the NBA hands down.

Alright, I'm out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
He is the best point guard in the NBA. He might be even better than Kobe.
Paul is the best PG, Kobe is best SG.. There's no comparing the two. If I were to rank them, IMO, Kobe is the best player in the league. You really can't argue against that but at the same time Paul can't really be argued against, so we'll see who leads their teams further I guess.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Paul is the best PG, Kobe is best SG.. There's no comparing the two. If I were to rank them, IMO, Kobe is the best player in the league. You really can't argue against that but at the same time Paul can't really be argued against, so we'll see who leads their teams further I guess.
The thing is there are so many good SG's in the league, but a PG of Paul's talent doesnt come along often and i think that is what seperates him from kobe.