Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 04-25-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ayodele and Fasano for a 4th

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...ouple-cowboys/

Definitely like it, get a starting MLB and TE for a 4th.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BigBlueCrew56
Rookie

BigBlueCrew56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Parcells is a freakin genius. I LOVE THIS MOVE!!!!!!!

Is this like a favor deal or something with the boys. Wow this is an incredible deal. I have always loved Fasano as a TE and now he will be starting for us and you cant forget about adding a nice veteran MLB like Ayodele. I cant beleive we got those two players for a damn 4th round pick. STEAL!!!!!!

DAMN DID I SAY I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THIS WOOO HOOO!

Last edited by BigBlueCrew56 : 04-25-2008 at 09:13 PM.
BigBlueCrew56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew56 View Post
Parcells is a freakin genius. I LOVE THIS MOVE!!!!!!!

Is this like a favor deal or something with the boys. Wow this is an incredible deal. I have always loved Fasano as a TE and now he will be starting for us and you cant forget about adding a nice veteran MLB like Ayodele. I cant beleive we got those two players for a damn 4th round pick. STEAL!!!!!!

DAMN DID I SAY I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THIS WOOO HOOO!
Love getting Fasano, he is still only 24 and is likely better then any TE in this entire draft. Genius mone right there and throw in Ayodele to boot. Very solid move. I hate giving up draft picks with a passion but we still have 8 picks in the draft so this was a move that needed to be made and was very well done.

Now if we can deal JT for a 2nd and another low pick, plus a trade down (hopefully with our 3rd so we can land Langford) will still leave us sitting pretty to draft around 10-11 players or so which is also much needed.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BigBlueCrew56
Rookie

BigBlueCrew56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Love getting Fasano, he is still only 24 and is likely better then any TE in this entire draft. Genius mone right there and throw in Ayodele to boot. Very solid move. I hate giving up draft picks with a passion but we still have 8 picks in the draft so this was a move that needed to be made and was very well done.

Now if we can deal JT for a 2nd and another low pick, plus a trade down (hopefully with our 3rd so we can land Langford) will still leave us sitting pretty to draft around 10-11 players or so which is also much needed.

I am feeling pretty confident that we are going to get that 4th round pick back some how in a different deal. Wether it's dealing J.T. or dealing that 3rd for more picks.
BigBlueCrew56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Quagmire
Rookie

Quagmire is a cocksman.Quagmire is a cocksman.Quagmire is a cocksman.

While I like the idea of adding Fasano, I hate trading picks. Ayodele is 6 yr veteran. Why are we trading picks for 6 yr veterans? This is a rebuild. I would much rather Dallas have thrown a 5 or 6 back in the deal. Right now, they are scheduled to go over 130 picks without making a pick. There better be other deals to get back in those rounds, otherwise they are going to watch a lot of good players go off the board...... If this deal was made by Randy Mueller, I think a lot more fans would be screaming that it was not a great deal.......
Quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote