Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-11-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Seahawks @ Bears

The other games got a thread.

I have da Bears.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
My hawks-bears prediction:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da Bears.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This will obviously be a lot closer than the 37-6 stomping earlier in the year, but I still think the Bears win by at least a touchdown.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.
You really believe that don't you . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself (read sig)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

You really believe that don't you . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself (read sig)
Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink

I think Rex Grossman will choose a bad time to suck and throw 2 ints and SEA wins it 16-7.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think Grossman will have a good game against Seattle. I don't think Seattle can win at Soldier Field. I think this game is the best chance of a blowout this week.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With all of the time Grossman has had and the fact that so much is on the line, I bet he'll have a pretty good game. Plus, just about every team he faced and did poorly against could generated a pass rush with their front four, unlike Seattle. So IMO, he'll do just fine. It'll be up to the Seahawks' O to do something about that. Of course, there's probably going to be a snowstorm or at least high winds, so it could just be the luck of the draw.

In any case, I'll say... it'll be a good game.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

I picked the Bears, mainly because we beat them earlier in the season 37-6 (Seahawk fans please don't say Shaun Alexander is gonna change that, he averaged like 2.7 against the Cowboys). I know things change, but they barely beat a Cowboys team at home. If it wasn't for Tony Choko (I know very original) we'd be playing the Boys. I think the Bears will win by a score of 21-14...

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.
He mastered the art of communicating with his mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as bad as the bears qbs have been lately, i think they take this one.

also josh brown lines up for the game winner..........and it gets blocked :P

niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Robbie"Good as" Gould, thats who.

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I picked Seatle. Grossman is a big concern, but so is their defense. Since the injuries they haven't been as domiant as they were at teh start.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...
Why because they beat your cowboys? :roll:

I'll be at the game. It will be good but Bears win 17-13
Old 01-11-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get the Bears. The Seahawks have been inconsistant all year. I don't think they'll get much going on offense against this Bears defense. I expect Grossman to have a good enough game to let the Bears get the win.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Star Wideout
Veteran

Star Wideout hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.
Star Wideout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wideout
Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

Tommie Harris is back? Could've sworn he was on IR...

Also the only guy i see on the injury list on D is Tillman who is questonable.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.
Yes. Do you want to know why Tony Romo droped the snap?

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.
I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss
I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.
Y'all can just hate on Josh Brown all you want, but when he kicks that game winner, I will go crazy on these boards (and probably get banned in the process)

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Packman1957
Veteran

Packman1957 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is going to be a close one but I will go with the Bears, the Seahawks are just to inconsistent, and they won't be able to make any mistakes against the Bears defense. Still I think this one will be close, I don't see Rex Grossman doing that well either. Its going to be a defensive ball game, and the Bears should win but not by much. Maybe a field goal.

Bears 13
Seahawks 10
Old 01-12-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Josh Brown makes a game winning field goal at all this postseason, I am somehow gonna get myself suspended from these boards.