Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

This was the dream draft this franchise needed. Several starters and key role players will come directly from this weekend.

With the additions of Albert, Charles, Cottam, Franklin, and a healthy LJ, Croyle has no excuse to not make a big step forward this year. It's really a win-win situation for us; if he plays well, we've got a great QB. If not, we'll know for sure he's not the guy and we should be in a great position to take a QB in the draft due to having a poor record.

Our defense should show flashes of brilliance next year with the additions of Dorsey, Flowers, and Morgan. Plus, all of these guys are vocal leaders that bring a swagger to the table. You need guys like this that will hold other players accountable for their actions. Dorsey could end up being our defensive leader like Warren Sapp or Ray Lewis.

Throw in what was arguably the steal of the draft in Brian Johnston, and wow, I am pumped for next season.

I'm so stoked about this draft I can hardly believe it really happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote