Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-12-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Duck
I say the Saints 49 Eagles 7. Too much time to game plan for a genius like Sean Payton. We're gonna dominate, easily. The clock has hit 12 on the Eagles Cinderella story
Allright that is just plain disrespectful and cocky. I'm not gonna predict a blowout but I'll say 24-21 Eagles. Maybe the Eagles on a last second FG this time. And don't use that lame cinderella crap on the Eagles because we all know where the Saints have been in the past.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't make predictions, but the fact that the Saints are blowing the Eagles out in this poll is hilarious. The Eagles barely lost earlier in the year at NO and they played like crap. New Orleans isn't unstoppable, they're like just about every other 10-6 team.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
sirsmokealot28
Rookie

sirsmokealot28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i think the saints are playing on emotion and the eagles are the more complete team right now. offensively the saints have been awesome, but they have been a little suspect on defense at times. the eagles are the hottest team in football, and the saints have had a couple weeks to cool off. the only downside for the eagles is being forced to win in new orleans with all the craziness going on with that. the saints only beat them by 3 earlier this season, i think both teams have come a long way since then, but i'm favoring the underdog eagles.

i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?
sirsmokealot28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Green Kool Aid
Rookie

Green Kool Aid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ENOUGH TALK, IT'S GAME DAY!

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES!
Green Kool Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hm, I wonder who I voted for.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be a very good game.

While everyone lauds the Saints offense, people fail to realize that the Eagles have the 2nd ranked offense in the league this year. Not too shabby.

That offense also has put up better numbers since McNabb went down. (Im not implying that Garcia is better, Im just saying that they didn't miss a beat).

Everyone underrates that offense because of their WRs, but Ive been saying forever that WRs are overrated. Its all about the oline, and Philly has one of the best. Both these teams can put up points.

Who's defense do you trust more? I trust Phillys. But at the same time, homefield advantage and no Lito Sheppard could be just enough for the Saints to pull this off. Couple that with the fact that Sean Payton is very familiar with the NFC East, Im gonna say the Saints pull it off in a close game.

But don't be surprised at all if Philly wins. I know I wouldn't.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SAINTS

the eagles defense has been great, but the siants have too much firepower

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Talk about getting jacked up...
Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm ouch?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote