Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Skins just can't wait to get rid of the 21st pick for a wideout, I'd take any of the 3 if it includes that pick only because IMO in this draft, drafting 20-50 you can get players all with similar value. If anything I'd like to move that 21st pick for a couple 2nd rounders, but I know the Skins would never do that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:01 AM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

RedAttack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

From Darren Urbans blog:

http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/blog.php?author=1

"Look, we've gone over this before. Boldin wants a new contract and has let that be known. He has also been a steadily appearing at offseason workouts. He isn't going anywhere. The Cards know he wants more money and I believe they will try to get a new deal done. He is too important to this franchise -- on the field and off -- to toss away in a trade. Did Graves leave the door open a little? Sure, but I am guessing so he has some wiggle room. But be assured, there isn't anyone in this organization that desires Boldin to be traded. They will do everything they can to keep him happy."

The front page of azcardinals.com:

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2325

“We’re not interested in trading him, we’re not interested in fielding calls (from other teams) about him,” general manager Rod Graves said. “What we are interested in is fielding a championship team with Anquan on board.”

This is nothing more than a little hissy fit by Drew Rosenhaus. According to this article by Darren Urban, the Cardinals offered a deal that would of made Anquan one of the top five highest paid recievers in the NFL over a three year period. The response from Rosenhaus? No contact for over a month.

Then out of the blue a phone call from Rosenhaus 'demanding' a trade because he didn't like the numbers the Cardinals gave him. Not surprising considering that he has no leverage to re-do a deal that made Anquan a Cardinal until 2010. What is sad is that instead of using the Cardinals good will towards Anquan to further broker a deal for Anquan that would of given long term him stability, Rosenhaus strarts throwing his toys because he didn't get what he wanted.

Additionally, not one thing has come from the Cardinals that gives credibility to Schefters report of Boldin 'demanding' a trade and that the situation is 'similar to Chad Johnson with the Bengals'. You have denials from the GM, HC and nothing from Anquan. It's just more BS stirred up by Rosenhaus that Schefter simply took at face value without bothering to confirm with the team.

Sorry folks, as much as you like it to happen, Anquan isn't going anywhere at the moment.

Last edited by RedAttack : 04-24-2008 at 07:03 AM.
RedAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's all well and good, except for one thing. Let's say they get Lito Sheppard and a first round pick for Anquan. Lito helps them more at this point than Anquan does. I know, preposterous. But a CB right now is more important than two dominant WRs. They'd be better off with one good CB and one good WR instead of megaultrasuperdomination at WR. A veteran corner helps them more at this point. Then they can use two first round picks to address other needs.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:25 AM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

You don't understand. Anquan Boldin is the face of this franchise. When the Cardinals start the draft process they tell their scouts to "give them more Anquan Boldin's". They aren't going to trade a player of his standing for a quick fix at CB and a couple of rookies.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Meta4
Rookie

Meta4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAttack View Post
You don't understand. Anquan Boldin is the face of this franchise. When the Cardinals start the draft process they tell their scouts to "give them more Anquan Boldin's". They aren't going to trade a player of his standing for a quick fix at CB and a couple of rookies.
I also dont think the Cards are gonna tie up that much money on 2 receivers. You already have the highest paid receiver in the league and I can guarantee Boldin wants to be in the top 3-5. Why would you put that much money into a position that is arguably easily replaceable. Receivers come a dime a dozen nowadays. Why not get a pro bowl cornerback (who are harder to find) and another first round pick for him? Makes sense to me.

THE PACK IS BACK!
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A) It's "more Anquan Boldins", not Boldin's. You don't need an apostrophe in a plural word

B) Logic like that is what has made the Cardinals what they are today. With Sheppard, you're getting a Pro Bowl CB in his prime. Hardly a "quick fix". It makes a lot of sense to deal Boldin to address other needs.

C) Tell me which scenario would be better for the Cardinals.

Scenario A

WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Anquan Boldin
CB at #16 (Say Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie)

OR

Scenario B

WR Larry Fitzgerald
CB Lito Sheppard
RB Rashard Mendenhall
DRC/Derrick Harvey/Chris Williams/Jeff Otah/Mike Jenkins/Leodis McKelvin/Kenny Phillips

Admittedly, Scenario A is much more eye-catching to the fans because Boldin catches 100 passes per year. But what has mega-domination at the WR spot gotten the Cards? A whole bunch of top 15 picks. Might as well trade Boldin and upgrade the team everywhere else. No sense in tying up all of your cap space at the WR spot. Boldin's going to want $10 million. Why would you spend $20 million on 2 WR when all it gets you is top 15 picks?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:32 AM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
I also dont think the Cards are gonna tie up that much money on 2 receivers. You already have the highest paid receiver in the league and I can guarantee Boldin wants to be in the top 3-5. Why would you put that much money into a position that is arguably easily replaceable. Receivers come a dime a dozen nowadays. Why not get a pro bowl cornerback (who are harder to find) and another first round pick for him? Makes sense to me.
Right or wrong, the Cardinals are going to tie up that money in two recievers. As I already stated, according to Darren Urban they offered him a deal that would put him among the highest paid recievers in the NFL over a three year period. That was on top of the deal they just gave Larry Fitzgerald.

I would disagree with your contention that recievers the quality of Boldin are easy to replace. The Eagles cant seem to find a top WR despite drafting a number in the first round and trading for T.O. The same with Dallas and the Redskins to name a few. I would also point out that the subsequent interest in Boldin indicates that the value for a quality WR is still really high.

In regards to Lito Sheppard, the Cardinals obviously value Boldin more. As I stated, Boldin means far more to this team than a injury prone CB who has under performed recently. Anquan Boldin is the face of the Arizona Cardinals and won't be traded.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

Double post.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Once again, do you really think you guys can afford to lock up 20 million a year in two WR's? If so you will continue to suck fo years and years, sorry but thats how it's going to be more then likely.

And again, you know Rosenhaus cant go around asking for a trade unless Boldin tells him to right? An agent doesn't have that type of power, he does what Boldin tells him to do, because that's who pays him, he cannot start asking for a trade without any consent if Boldin doesn't want to be traded...Lets get that understood, so all this "Boldin doesn't want to go its just money hungry Rosenhaus" stuff is getting old...Nobodies agent is going around working trade request for guys who didn't ask him to shop him around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

wonder what it would take for the cards to bite? I'd love to see him lining up opposite Plax. Just the idea of giving Eli Plax, Quan, Toomer, Smith, Shockey and Boss to throw to is titilating. Maybe a first and conditional pick next year?Then go DB with our second rounder and a return trip deep into the playoffs wouldn't be shocking.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Once again, do you really think you guys can afford to lock up 20 million a year in two WR's? If so you will continue to suck fo years and years, sorry but thats how it's going to be more then likely.
I don't think it's as black and white as you make it. The Colts won a championship with Harrison and Wayne taking up alot of money. The Rams also won a championship and reached the playoffs with Bruce and Holt. I hardly think there is so much of a precedent for this sort of situation that paying two WR's indicates that you will 'suck' for years?

Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin have done everything in their power to ensure that we stop being the joke of the NFL. So why wouldn't the Cardinals go to great lengths to retain two players who have managed to change this franchise for the better? You don't get rid of those type of players for draft picks in order to start all over again. An 8-8 team doing that is taking a step backwards.

As to that 20 mil figure. Fitzgeralds deal looks like this:

2008: 5.1 Mill
2009: 9.75 Mill
2010: 11.55 Mill
2011: 12.25 Mill
2012: 10.25 Mill

Not only will Boldin not get a deal this big. But with the cap going up each year, it's likely the impact of both Boldin and Fitzgerald being on the books is being over played.

Quote:
And again, you know Rosenhaus cant go around asking for a trade unless Boldin tells him to right? An agent doesn't have that type of power, he does what Boldin tells him to do, because that's who pays him, he cannot start asking for a trade without any consent if Boldin doesn't want to be traded...Lets get that understood, so all this "Boldin doesn't want to go its just money hungry Rosenhaus" stuff is getting old...Nobodies agent is going around working trade request for guys who didn't ask him to shop him around.
And again, the Head Coach and GM of the team have stated that Anquan Boldin has not requested or demanded a trade. That was made clear yesterday. The fact that Schefter hasn't followed up on his initial report is pretty daming evidence that he put out inaccurate information.

Anquan isn't the type of guy to fly off the handle and demand a trade. He will do what he has always done, and that is let the right people know in the Cardinals that he wants a new deal. The same thing he did last time.

Again, as much as you want it to happen, Anquan Boldin is not being traded.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think it's as black and white as you make it. The Colts won a championship with Harrison and Wayne taking up alot of money. The Rams also won a championship and reached the playoffs with Bruce and Holt. I hardly think there is so much of a precedent for this sort of situation that paying two WR's indicates that you will 'suck' for years?

Put that into context...Reggie Wayne was on his rookie contract when the Colts won the super bowl...So they got their ring, THEN paid Wayne....So they didn't have two WR's making a combined 20 million dollars at the time, even if they did, their team was much more established then the Cardinals now...Yes you can win a super bowl with two WR's making that much money I never said you didn't, but at the same time you cant expect to rebuild a team with that type of salary in the positions...Your odds are against you, because your trying to build a franchise team around those contracts, the other teams you mentioned already had solid/great teams already in foundation, not trying to rebuild with highly paid WR's

Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin have done everything in their power to ensure that we stop being the joke of the NFL. So why wouldn't the Cardinals go to great lengths to retain two players who have managed to change this franchise for the better? You don't get rid of those type of players for draft picks in order to start all over again. An 8-8 team doing that is taking a step backwards.

As to that 20 mil figure. Fitzgeralds deal looks like this:

2008: 5.1 Mill
2009: 9.75 Mill
2010: 11.55 Mill
2011: 12.25 Mill
2012: 10.25 Mill

20 Million per year is how much COMBINED I said Boldin and Fitz would make, I wasn't speaking about just Fitzgerald when I said 20 million...You won't find too many teams who have two WR's with 20 million per year locked up into two WR's, not contenders but teams trying to go from the bottom to the top.

Not only will Boldin not get a deal this big. But with the cap going up each year, it's likely the impact of both Boldin and Fitzgerald being on the books is being over played.

Boldin wont get a deal this big? Thats funny because his numbers rival Fitzgeralds, and suggest he should...Were you not paying attention to the deal Berrian just got? Boldin is 3x the WR he is, yet making ALOT less...Don't think for one minute that doesn't cross these guys minds

And again, the Head Coach and GM of the team have stated that Anquan Boldin has not requested or demanded a trade. That was made clear yesterday. The fact that Schefter hasn't followed up on his initial report is pretty daming evidence that he put out inaccurate information.

Anquan isn't the type of guy to fly off the handle and demand a trade. He will do what he has always done, and that is let the right people know in the Cardinals that he wants a new deal. The same thing he did last time.

Once again, I will repeat myself, an agent cannot speak on a players behalf without consent from that player, and he cannot speak on that players behalf on his own judgement...Do you really think Rosenhaus can start making trade offers, trying to shop a client, without speaking to him first? He would be fired for that, and its not allowed, trust me on that...Boldin might not of came out and boldly said it the way Chad did, but he told Rosenhaus he wanted to be traded before he shopped the offers around, or he told him to see what he could get offered or who was interested, but Rosenhaus, nor any other agent anywhere in the NFL can start to shop a player around on their own judgement.

Rosenhaus has a million clients, not just a few, why doesn't he throw out bogus trade demands for anyone else? He gets out there when they tell him to, because that's his job, Boldin's contract isn't up this season so he wouldn't be a priority this off-season, but if he gets told to look for offers thats what he has to do...Sorry but thats just not something he can do on his own.

Again, as much as you want it to happen, Anquan Boldin is not being traded.

If he was to be traded, the Redskins would end up with him, not Dallas, so why would I want someone as good as him to play Dallas twice, remind me again? So no, I don't want him to get traded, because I know we won't out bid them, but that still doesn't change my stance on him telling his agent he wanted to shop him around

Responses in Bold.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2008, 07:25 AM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

Quote:
Put that into context...Reggie Wayne was on his rookie contract when the Colts won the super bowl...So they got their ring, THEN paid Wayne....So they didn't have two WR's making a combined 20 million dollars at the time, even if they did, their team was much more established then the Cardinals now...
But they currently have Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne on the books at the same time don't they? That hasn't affected them being considered a top 5 team and a possible Superbowl pick. They have hardly fallen apart at the seams with the salaries that they both command. The Colts made a commitment to the most valued members of their franchise. Much the same way the Cardinals plan to.

Quote:
Yes you can win a super bowl with two WR's making that much money I never said you didn't, but at the same time you cant expect to rebuild a team with that type of salary in the positions...Your odds are against you, because your trying to build a franchise team around those contracts, the other teams you mentioned already had solid/great teams already in foundation, not trying to rebuild with highly paid WR's
The Cardinals are an 8-8 team with a top 10 offense. I don't consider them 'rebuilding'. They aren't starting from scratch. Getting rid of Boldin would be a step backwards towards a 'rebuilding' phase. You build around your best players. Two of the best players the Cardinals have just happen to be WR's.

Quote:
20 Million per year is how much COMBINED I said Boldin and Fitz would make, I wasn't speaking about just Fitzgerald when I said 20 million...You won't find too many teams who have two WR's with 20 million per year locked up into two WR's, not contenders but teams trying to go from the bottom to the top.

Boldin wont get a deal this big? Thats funny because his numbers rival Fitzgeralds, and suggest he should...Were you not paying attention to the deal Berrian just got? Boldin is 3x the WR he is, yet making ALOT less...Don't think for one minute that doesn't cross these guys minds
There are a couple of differences between Boldin and Fitzgeralds situations. But they are significant.

1) Boldin is going to be 28 years old when the season is underway. With his style of play and propensity to miss time with injuries his 'shelf life' is going to start to wind down. I just can't see Boldin having a really long career, as his body is going to start to break down from all the punishment he takes. That affects his value. Alternativley, Larry is younger and doesn't look for contact the way Boldin does. He is an asset with with a longer 'shelf life'.

2) Anquan signed and extension of his rookie contract in 2005. He is under crontract until 2010. Thus, he and Rosenhaus have very little leverage to pressure the Cardinals. Larry was coming off a huge year and was in the final year of his deal. He could ask for the moon and get it. Anquan is not going to enter free agency and have his value inflated like Berrian just did. Unfair? Possibly. But thats what happens when you take the security of a contract extension.

The Cardinals are going to give Boldin alot of cash because they highly value him as a member of the franchise. He is a corner-stone of the team. But it won't be the amount Larry got. The circumstances are different.

Quote:
Once again, I will repeat myself, an agent cannot speak on a players behalf without consent from that player, and he cannot speak on that players behalf on his own judgement...Do you really think Rosenhaus can start making trade offers, trying to shop a client, without speaking to him first? He would be fired for that, and its not allowed, trust me on that...Boldin might not of came out and boldly said it the way Chad did, but he told Rosenhaus he wanted to be traded before he shopped the offers around, or he told him to see what he could get offered or who was interested, but Rosenhaus, nor any other agent anywhere in the NFL can start to shop a player around on their own judgement.

Rosenhaus has a million clients, not just a few, why doesn't he throw out bogus trade demands for anyone else? He gets out there when they tell him to, because that's his job, Boldin's contract isn't up this season so he wouldn't be a priority this off-season, but if he gets told to look for offers thats what he has to do...Sorry but thats just not something he can do on his own.
Dude, Anquan Boldin has not requested or demanded a trade. Thus making your whole point moot.

Even if a trade request was made, it would be denied as the Cardinals have said 'no' to every single team that has called them about his avaliablity.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Dude, Anquan Boldin has not requested or demanded a trade. Thus making your whole point moot.

Even if a trade request was made, it would be denied as the Cardinals have said 'no' to every single team that has called them about his avaliablity.
You just don't get it do you? Boldin told Rosenhaus to shop him around, Rosenhaus asked teams about a trade, Boldin did not publicly say anything about being traded, but he told Drew to do it for him...Once again, An agent cannot ask to trade a player without a player's consent.

Read that again if you want to, but don't speak on things you don't know...Don't just read the reports, Marvin Lewis just came out last week in an interview "No, we did not receive an offer for Chad, we haven't spoken to anyone", and all the Cincy fans were screaming it never happened, then when Marvin realized the article had leaked, he owned up to it and admitted he said it.

I'm pretty sure you don't know how agents worked, but Rosenhaus has over 50 well known clients, not just a few, if somebody wants a trade, THEY consult with HIM...It's illegal for Drew to do that on his own, Why does'nt Boldin just fire him? Why would you want your agent trying to trade you when you didn't want to? Does that make any sense to you?

A player tells his agent what to do, Boldin pays him, not the other way around, the player is in charge, Drew only does what he is told to do point blank...You can choose to believe what you want about your favorite player, but the FACTS are that its illegal for sports agents to do that and it's obvious you don't even know the whole story behind your player.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

Quote:
You just don't get it do you? Boldin told Rosenhaus to shop him around, Rosenhaus asked teams about a trade, Boldin did not publicly say anything about being traded, but he told Drew to do it for him...Once again, An agent cannot ask to trade a player without a player's consent.

Read that again if you want to, but don't speak on things you don't know...Don't just read the reports, Marvin Lewis just came out last week in an interview "No, we did not receive an offer for Chad, we haven't spoken to anyone", and all the Cincy fans were screaming it never happened, then when Marvin realized the article had leaked, he owned up to it and admitted he said it.

I'm pretty sure you don't know how agents worked, but Rosenhaus has over 50 well known clients, not just a few, if somebody wants a trade, THEY consult with HIM...It's illegal for Drew to do that on his own, Why does'nt Boldin just fire him? Why would you want your agent trying to trade you when you didn't want to? Does that make any sense to you?

A player tells his agent what to do, Boldin pays him, not the other way around, the player is in charge, Drew only does what he is told to do point blank...You can choose to believe what you want about your favorite player, but the FACTS are that its illegal for sports agents to do that and it's obvious you don't even know the whole story behind your player.
My comprehension of what you are writing is just fine, thanks. So you can leave out the condescending nonsense.

Anquan has not asked for a trade. Please link me to a verified report that indicates that? I can link to many articles and quotes that from the GM and HC of the Cardinals that state Anquan has not asked for a trade.

If you can just do that, we can continue. But I haven't seen a single credible report.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like us Cardinals fans were right the entire time

"I went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning and I was disgruntled, wanted out of Arizona and all this stuff," Boldin said. "I hadn't even talked to nobody. It's funny to see the reports going around, especially around draft time. It is what it is. I can't do anything about it. None of it was me."

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks...rade-talk.html

Last edited by fenikz : 05-02-2008 at 05:21 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I hate Rosenhaus so much. I try to stop myself from wishing bad things upon him.