Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

Old 11-23-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default All AFC-East team

How would yours look?

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Ronnie Brown/Marshawn Lynch (dual RB system)
WR: Randy Moss, Lee Evans
TE: Ben Watson
LT: Jason Peters
LG: Logan Mankins
C: Nick Mangold
RG: Stephen Neal
RT: Nick Kaczur

LE: ???
DT: Vince Wilfork
RE: Richard Seymour
OLB: Angelo Crowell
ILB: Zach Thomas
ILB: Adalius Thomas
OLB: Mike Vrabel
CB: Asante Samuel
FS: Kerry Rhodes
SS: Donte Whitner
CB: Terrence McGee

K: Rian Lindell
P: Brian Moorman

Tell me what I need to fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 11-23-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all, you should really be running a 3-4

---------------------------------------------

If you're in the 4-3 then plug Seymour over at the other tackle spot and tack on Schobel or Taylor or whoever you may want at end.

Still hard to leave Vilma out of the 4-3 starting set.

After what I thought was a rough start Revis has been looking good at corner. Not a whole lot of great options, you could make a case for McGee.

Kerry Rhodes. Absolutely gotta have him.

The rest of the OL you could just fill in with Patriots. Only guys I can think that could go in otherwise would be Mangold at C and, kinda homeristic yeah but he's impressed me a lot, Langston Walker at RT.

I'd say Lindell takes it out of the kickers.

With how he's playing I'd really want to find a way to get Vrabel in there.

I also like the Jets duo of receivers. Cotchery would be a great complement to Moss and Evans, even if that's not the point of this. Either one could be in there imo.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I'm changing to a 3-4, how should I change the defense?

Also, who would be better at FS? Rhodes or Whitner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB:Brady
RB:Lynch
WR:Moss
WR: Coles
WR: Evans
TE: Watson (even w injury problems)
LT: Matt Light
RT: Langston Walker (there was no homering, he's a force Ive never seen such a huge man. When he locks on its like temporary death...How big is he?)

LE: Ty Warren
ILB: David Harris
CB: Darelle Revis (McGee is having a great season, Revis a rookie is about the same and all but shut down T.O. The one time he score Revis jsut mistimed a jump...very close though)

KR: Leon Washington
PR: Ted Ginn Jr.

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB:Lynch
WR: Coles
WR: Evans
TE: Watson
RT: Langston Walker

CB: McGee

KR: Leon Washington
PR: Roscoe Parrish (highest PR average in the league)
Old 12-30-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My All AFC East team is the Pats' starters.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
My All AFC East team is the Pats' starters.
Thanks for sharing that with us.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love ZT, but he only played like half the season, if you are basing it on that, Ronnie should be there, he was the best back in the league before he got hurt against the Pats. I would put Vrabel back in the middle with Jason Taylor on the outside instead, he is our lone Pro Bowler.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go with:

RB: Ronnie Brown/Marshawn Lynch
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Wes Welker
LT: Matt Light
RG: Derrick Dockery
RT: Jason Peters

ILB: Mike Vrabel
OLB: Jason Taylor

KR: Leon Washington (Damn I hate this guy... Nole/Jet, what could be worse!?)
PR: Roscoe Parrish

I would love to be able to put Ginn as Returner, because he had 3 solid returns for TD's this year, but 2 of them wre unjustly called back... next year he will be my pick.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 01-09-2008 at 11:31 PM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

RB:Brown
WR: Coles/Evans idn
WR: Welker
LT: Light
LG: Mankins
C: Mangold
RG: Neal
RT: Peters

LE: Warren
DT: Wilfork
RE: Seymour
OLB: Taylor/Colvin idn
ILB: Z. Thomas
ILB: A. Thomas
OLB: Vrabel
CB: Samuel
FS: Harrison
SS: Whitner

K: Lindell
P: Moorman

KR: Welker
PR: Ginn Jr.
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like everyone is going to have to take A.Samuel off their CB list
Old 04-01-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonsportlova View Post
RB:Brown
WR: Coles/Evans idn
WR: Welker
LT: Light
LG: Mankins
C: Mangold
RG: Neal
RT: Peters

LE: Warren
DT: Wilfork
RE: Seymour
OLB: Taylor/Colvin idn
ILB: Z. Thomas
ILB: A. Thomas
OLB: Vrabel
CB: Samuel
FS: Harrison
SS: Whitner

K: Lindell
P: Moorman

KR: Welker
PR: Ginn Jr.
There is no way that Harrison should be on that team for this season. Is this all AFC-team 2005 or 2008? Kerry Rhodes is who i would pick
Old 04-21-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Boston'sWhizKid
Rookie

Boston'sWhizKid needs more cowbell.

QB: Tom Brady (NE)
RB: Ronnie Brown (MIA)
WR: Randy Moss (NE)
WR: Lee Evans (BUF)
WR: Wes Welker (NE)
TE: Ben Watson (NE)
LT: Matt Light (NE)
LG: Logan Mankins (NE)
C: Dan Koppen (NE)
RG: Steaphen Neal (NE)
RT: Anthony Clement (NYJ)

LE: Ty Warren (NE)
DT: Vince Wilfork (NE)
RE: Richard Seymore (NE) (although JT deserves consideration)
LOLB: Mike Vrable (NE)
ILB: Adalius Thomas (NE)
ILB: Tedy Bruschi (NE)
ROLB: Joey Porter (MIA)
CB: Terrence McGee (BUF)
CB: Darrell Revis (NYJ)
FS: Jared Allen (MIA)
SS: Rodney Harrison (NE)

K: Lindell (BUF)
P: Moormen (BUF)
LS: Lonnie Paxton (NE)
KR: Justin Miller (NYJ)
PR: Wes Welker (NE)
Coach: Bill Belicheck (NE)
Boston'sWhizKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kerry Rhodes and Donte Whitner are better han either of the safeties you have there.

I'd put Peters, Carey, or even Walker if you have to at RT over Clement. And Parrish is the best PR imo, but all 4 teams have a case there.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Iain

David Harris has to be in ahead of Bruschi if we're seriously talking about a current team.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
WeskerLogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
How would yours look?

RB: Ronnie Brown/Marshawn Lynch (dual RB system)
WR: Randy Moss, Lee Evans
RT: Nick Kaczur

LE: ???
ILB: Zach Thomas

Tell me what I need to fix
As of today (5.3.08) my list would look like this:

STARTERS:

QB-Brady (NE)
RB-Brown (MIA)
FB-Richardson (NYJ)
WR-Moss (NE), Welker (NE)
TE-Watson (NE)
LT-Peters (BUF)
LG-Faneca (NYJ)
C-Mangold (NYJ)
RG-Dockery (BUF)
RT-Carey (MIA)

(3-4)

DE-Seymour (NE)
DE-Taylor (MIA)
DT-Wilfork (NE)
LB-Vrabel (NE)
LB-Harris (NYJ)
LB-Pace (NYJ)
LB-Thomas (NE)
CB-Revis (NYJ)
CB-Lehan (MIA)
S-Rhodes (NYJ)
S-Bell (MIA)

ST-McGhee (BUF)
KR-Washington (NYJ)
PR-Welker (NE)

K-Lindell (BUF)
P-Moorman (BUF)

C-Mangini (NYJ) Sorry, cheating is cheating to me.

BACKUPS:

QB-Edwards (BUF)
RB-Lynch (BUF)
FB-Evans (NE)
WR-Coles (NYJ), Evans (BUF)
TE-Baker (NYJ)
LT-Ferguson (NYJ)
LG-Mankins (NE)
C-Koppen (NE)
RG-Moore (NYJ)
RT-Cazcur (NE)

DE-Schobel (BUF)
DE-Warren (NE)
DT-Jenkins (NYJ)
LB-Gholston (NYJ)
LB-Crowder (MIA)
LB-Crowell (BUF)
LB-Mayo (NE)
CB-McKlevin (BUF)
CB-McGhee (BUF)
S-Wittner (BUF)
S-Harrison (NE)

ST-Izzo (NE)
KR-Miller (NYJ)
PR-Ginn JR. (MIA)

K-Gostkowski (NE)
P-Graham (NYJ)

C-Jauron (BUF) Sorry, cheating is cheating.

Last edited by WeskerLogan : 05-06-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
DITK

QB Tom Brady, NE
HB Marshawn Lynch, BUF
FB Heath Evans, NE
WR Randy Moss, NE
WR Wes Welker, NE
TE Ben Watson, NE (by week 6 Keller will be here, but I can't take someone who hasn't played a snap)
LT Jason Peters, BUF
LG Alan Faneca, NYJ
C Nick Mangold, NYJ
RG Steve Neal, NE
RT Nick Kaczur, NE (if you make it 2 OT's, Light beats out Kaczur)

LE Jason Taylor, MIA
NT Marcus Stroud, BUF
RE Richard Seymour, NE
OLB Adalius Thomas, NE
ILB David Harris, NYJ
ILB Teddy Bruschi, NE
OLB Joey Porter, MIA
CB Darrelle Revis, NYJ
S Kerry Rhodes, NYJ
S Rodney Harrison, NE (ugh that one pisses me off to put down)
CB Terrance McGee, BUF

K Mike Nugent, NYJ (did a lot of research between Nuge and Gostkowski, Nugent is a much better long range kicker)
P Brian Moorman, BUF
KR Leon Washington, NYJ
PR Ted Ginn, Jr., MIA

Head Coach: Eric Mangini, NYJ
OC: Brian Schottenheimer, NYJ
DC: Dean Pees, NE
GM: Bill Belicheat, NE (cheats as a head coach, but does a fantastic job in talent evaluating as his team's GM)

Pats: 13
Jets: 9
Bills: 5
Phins: 3
Old 05-04-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Not even a look for Lindell at kicker? Lindell is a better long range kicker than either, I reckon.
I still don't understand Harrison over Whitner, but it's your choice.

And why do people keep putting Taylor and Schobel at 3-4 DE? Taylor is a LB in that scheme and Schobel weighs less than 250.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Preseason Team

QB: Tom Brady NE
RB: Marshawn Lynch BUF
FB: Tony Richardson NYJ
WR: Randy Moss NE
WR: Jerricho Cotchery NYJ
TE: Ben Watson NE
OT: Matt Light NE
OG: Alan Faneca NYJ
C: Nick Mangold NYJ
OG: Stephen Neal NE
OT: Jason Peters BUF

DE: Richard Seymour NE
NT: Kris Jenkins NYJ
DE: Aaron Schobel BUF
OLB: Adalius Thomas NE
ILB: David Harris NYJ
ILB: Jerrod Mayo NE
OLB: Joey Porter MIA
CB: Terrance McGee BUF
CB: Darrelle Revis NYJ
S: Kerry Rhodes NYJ
S: Donte Whitner BUF

K: Rian Lindell BUF
P: Brian Moorman BUF
KR: Leon Washington NYJ
PR: Ted Ginn, JR. MIA

Coach - Bill Belicheat NE

Totals:
BUF - 7
MIA - 2
NE - 8
NYJ - 9
Old 08-17-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I don't know if I still like Faneca as the best at this point. He'll be an improvement for you guys, but I'd put Mankins above him and think Dockery could have a case.

McKelvin has clearly emerged as the KR here. That should go without saying.

Front 7 is eh, scheme takes a back seat to Schobel's greatness I see. Wilfork and his flying elbow smashes should be ahead of Jenkins. Mayo will be a beast but I could give a look to Crowell there just because he's a proven beast. :)

Sadly the secondary looks spot on. That's more on the corners, though, it's a pretty sick pair of safeties. Revis will keep building up his respect as a corner. The guy scares me.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far this year;

QB-Trent Edwards
RB-Ronnie Brown
RB-Marshawn Lynch
WR-Lee Evans
WR-Laveraneus Coles
WR-Wes Welker
TE-Anthony Fasano
TE-Dustin Keller
LT-Jason Peters
LG-Logan Mankins
C-Nick Mangold
RG-Derrick Dockery
RT-Langston Walker

DE-Shaun Ellis
DT-Marcus Stroud
DT-Kris Jenkins
DE-Ty Warren
OLB-Joey Porter
ILB-David Harris
ILB-Channing Crowder
OLB-Calvin Pace
CB-Darrelle Revis
CB-Ellis Hobbs
SS-Kerry Rhodes
FS-Donte Whitner
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:02 AM    (permalink
HellonEarth84
Rookie

HellonEarth84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

RB: Marshawn Lynch
WR: Randy Moss, Lee Evans, Wes Welker
TE: Dustin Keller
RT: Damien Woody

DT: Kris Jenkins
OLB: Joey Porter
ILB: Jerod Mayo
OLB: Calvin Pace
CB: Darelle Revis

K: Gostkowski
HellonEarth84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

QB-Tom Brady
HB- Marshawn Lynch
WR- Randy Moss, Cotchery
TE- Ben Watson
LT- Jason Peters
LG- Logan Mankins
C- Mangold
RG- Stephen Neal
RT- Langston Walker

DE-Ty Warren
DE- Seymour
DT- Vince Wilfork, Marcus Stroud
OLB-Calvin Pace
MLB- David Harris
OLB- Joey Porter
CB- Darrell Revis, Terrence Mcgee
SS-Donte Whitner
FS- Kerry Rhodes

K:gostkowski
P: brian moorman

kr: leodis Mckelvin
pr: leon washington
Old 12-17-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Washington is not a better punt returner than Parrish. It's possible that nobody is. Washington is very good at returning both kicks and punts, but as a specialty McKelvin and Parrish have him in their respective areas. At least that's how I'm feeling this season, Washington beasted on kick returns last year.
But now to go against the Bills, you can't put Stroud there and not put Jenkins. And I just noticed it's 4-3, which makes no sense in this division. There's one team running a 4-3 and they don't have the worthy talent in their front 7.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington had at least one kick return TD brought back because of a ridiculous holding call, I'd call it a tie between him and McKelvin this season.

I agree with you about Parrish.

Also, Hasn't Jason Peters been awful this season?
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote