Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-20-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.
Default Recovering Udeze finds bone marrow donor for transplant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

good news for udeze. the disease is in remission and he's found a donor
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

that's great to hear!

Hope he recovers very quickly!
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish the best for him and great to see he found a donor

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
SMoore
Rookie

SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this is great news for kenechi, i'm very happy about this
SMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news....I read this earlier isnt the donor his brother?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news! Hope he has a successful recovery.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you're rich, there's always a donor..
Old 04-20-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Great for him and all, but doesn't it erk you just a little bit that guys like Udeze($$$$$$$$$$) always seem to find donors so easy and so quickly when your next door neighbor, fellow church member, your little sister, or someone you know from your neighborhood can never seem to find one?

Anyway, I wish him the best with his recovery and glad he found a donor.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Great news....I read this earlier isnt the donor his brother?
Thats what Startribune reported a couple days ago.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

like i said before...

Quote:
"I know, I gotta go, I gotta go, and I got one last thing and I said it before, and I want to say it again. Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever."
-Jimmy V "Never Give Up"

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could he come back to the NFL?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenechi Udeze was is officially out for the season but Zygi Wilf still pledges to pay him his 2008 salary.

Quote:
The Vikings placed DE Kenechi Udeze on the non-football injury list today, officially ruling him out for the season so that he can focus on recovering from an acute form of leukemia.

Under NFL rules, the Vikings are not responsible for paying his 2008 salary because his “injury” is not football-related. But coach Brad Childress said today that the team will continue to pay Udeze, who is scheduled to earn $807,500 this year.

“What he can do is focus on getting well,” Childress said. “He’s done a great job with that so far. He’s been positive. He’s been upbeat. What this does is obviously clear his mind of any financial issues, and the organizaton, particularly [owner Zygi Wilf and his family], have taken care of that.”
http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1572
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Kenechi Udeze was is officially out for the season but Zygi Wilf still pledges to pay him his 2008 salary.

http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1572
yet another reason to love this new ownership
Old 05-02-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribbs>Hester View Post
Great for him and all, but doesn't it erk you just a little bit that guys like Udeze($$$$$$$$$$) always seem to find donors so easy and so quickly when your next door neighbor, fellow church member, your little sister, or someone you know from your neighborhood can never seem to find one?

Anyway, I wish him the best with his recovery and glad he found a donor.
Not really. Considering that it's his brother. Family to family donors are easy for anyone to do.

It might seem ugly that the richer a person is, the better medical care they get, but it's no different than anything else in the world. If you're willing to pay more, you get a better house, better food, better water, better car... Why not a better doctor? How else would you split it up? Coin Flip? Tallest to Shortest? Alpha by first name? Wealth is limited, and cannot be evenly distributed.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
It might seem ugly that the richer a person is, the better medical care they get, but it's no different than anything else in the world. If you're willing to pay more, you get a better house, better food, better water, better car... Why not a better doctor? How else would you split it up? Coin Flip? Tallest to Shortest? Alpha by first name? Wealth is limited, and cannot be evenly distributed.
It's true. A family friend of mine had a heart transplant and, while the guy is a bit older than they prefer, he was able to get the heart because he made a generous donation to the hospital and he did the same for the wife of the man whose heart they gave him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote