Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 04-16-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Leave then. Thought about that? Please, consider it.
Meh, sit on it an spin, I've been here longer than you and I've riddin out worse, I'll do it again.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are acting like kids seriously, just keep it to football this is ridiculous.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
You guys are acting like kids seriously, just keep it to football this is ridiculous.
I agree, quit your b****in and just talk football. Its getting ridiculous, half of every thread is yall going at it. Use your knowledge to inform and discuss without arguing.
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:57 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
I agree, quit your b****in and just talk football. Its getting ridiculous, half of every thread is yall going at it. Use your knowledge to inform and discuss without arguing.
I would love that but every time I try he turns it into some stupid nonsense.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:11 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
I would love that but every time I try he turns it into some stupid nonsense.
well then dont pay attention to him.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
well then dont pay attention to him.
I agree. Last time I said to not comment me he said it was a public forum, so I guess he does not know what he wants.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could you guys ignore each other? Click on the public profile and you can add the person to your ignore list, could that help?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 04-17-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to comment and have discussions. Others have issues with it, not me.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I like to comment and have discussions. Others have issues with it, not me.
I understand that, but it's an internet forum... i dont understand how you guys can argue all the time. At least in real life you can kick each others ass and get it over with, right here you cant and you two will just argue all the time. If someone starts something just dont respond back attacking that person.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 04-17-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

He speaks as if he's above people here, constantly, like you know something someone else doesn't fact of the matter is 90% of the people here prolly know about the same amount, there are a very select few, you not being one of them, myself not being one of them, that know more than the others around here.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
FizzyFalcons
Rookie

FizzyFalcons hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

too many internet emotions around here
Old 04-18-2008, 01:03 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can feel the intensity of the heated argument just jumping out at me from the screen.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
He speaks as if he's above people here, constantly, like you know something someone else doesn't fact of the matter is 90% of the people here prolly know about the same amount, there are a very select few, you not being one of them, myself not being one of them, that know more than the others around here.
I have no reservations saying I am smarter than people. Cocky, maybe. I know more football than you. If you get emotional because of internet arguements then throw away your computer. This is a place of discussion, quit trying to make me look like a bad guy because I am not graveling at your feet and agreeing with you.

I'm not a dick, but I'm adamant.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
His Rolls Royce is SICK!!

dhall's rolls royce. I took this pic.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-05-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I will not miss Hall for a second he would have made to a ton of money and was a cancer to the team. Our pass defense was near the bottom in the NFL (i think) with him so we can't get much worse without him. Just look what happen to the giants last year when Shockey got hurt.
On a consistent basis, even in metrics that tracked how defenses were against #1 WRs. Hall had a reputation as a 'shutdown' guy, but it was never reflected in the tangible evidence.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

dhall's rolls royce. I took this pic.
looks like his house in the background. stalker?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote