Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
i wasn't saying that all the guys i mentioned were bad or were busts (at least not most of them)....they just havent lived up to the hype it seems that the media always throws on USC guys.

and on the lendale front, if he were a turning into a great running back, the titans wouldn't have drafted henry or johnson. (or at least not both of them if you want to make the 2 back argument)

it just seems to me that for where all of these guys are drafted and how many of them are getting drafted that high, very few of them have really produced at the high level that seems expected of them
How many second round running backs are expected to turn into great running backs? Picking up a second round running back in Henry was more a matter of insurance, because White didn't set the world on fire his first year. But White proved himself the better running back. And how much hype does a second round pick actually command? Nobody expects a 1,100 yard rusher out of a second round pick.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fred is seriously stupid, but its one time, its not like he was making it rain and never lost his lesson (pacman), but its kindof hard to believe that you miss an entire practice because you oversleep. I mean you could miss some of it, but practices go for like 4-5 hours at least.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Fred is seriously stupid, but its one time, its not like he was making it rain and never lost his lesson (pacman), but its kindof hard to believe that you miss an entire practice because you oversleep. I mean you could miss some of it, but practices go for like 4-5 hours at least.
Oh, it's possible, I slept for almost 40 hours once. It all depends on how tired you are.

I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
Old 05-05-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fred is an idiot, anyways interesting in that article about how Portis challenged Landry to a 40, and according to reports they finished about identically at the same time. I know Portis has been working crazy in the offseason, if he can get his second gear back, along with being one of the better power backs in the league, we could be looking at a 1600+ yard season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
Oh, it's possible, I slept for almost 40 hours once. It all depends on how tired you are.
Its possible he was pretty tired from stress of the draft, and from practice, but seriously how do you sleep through that? You know you have a big role to play coming into the NFL as a higher round pick.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-05-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
practice was from 9-11 am that day, its minicamp remember

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Fred is an idiot, anyways interesting in that article about how Portis challenged Landry to a 40, and according to reports they finished about identically at the same time. I know Portis has been working crazy in the offseason, if he can get his second gear back, along with being one of the better power backs in the league, we could be looking at a 1600+ yard season.
Landry had him by a step and by the way he looks jacked, I think both are gonna have huge years.

Link : http://youtube.com/watch?v=vk6REJr6KXM

Steddy Ambition!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
check redskins.com TV

they have the vid posted. it was literally a tie, but with slow-mo Landry just nudged him out.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Landry had him by a step and by the way he looks jacked, I think both are gonna have huge years.

Damn I knew CP was a complete meat head like that, but shoot, didn't know LaRon was that big, he is a freak. Still makes you sad thinking about what kind of tandem ST and LaRon would be.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
practice was from 9-11 am that day, its minicamp remember
if you dont wake up before 11 oclock you mustve been drunk or something, because i can go to bed at like 5 oclock in the morning almost dead, and wake up at like 10

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-05-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How many second round running backs are expected to turn into great running backs? Picking up a second round running back in Henry was more a matter of insurance, because White didn't set the world on fire his first year. But White proved himself the better running back. And how much hype does a second round pick actually command? Nobody expects a 1,100 yard rusher out of a second round pick.
actually, there have been a lot of successful 2nd round runners. portis is a great example....travis henry has had a number of good seasons when he stays out of trouble...corey dillon had a fantastic career and he was a 2nd rounder...you can even throw in curtis martin and he was a 3rd rounder.

all of those guys started right away for their teams (planned or not) and was successful.

im really, really hoping that matt forte does well as a 2nd rounder right away for the bears.

and remember, lendale could have been a first rounder but had let himself go and wasnt working out well pre-draft iirc. the titans (probably at the recommendation of norm chow) stopped his plummet. he probably could have been a first rounder had he worked hard and was in shape leading up to the draft.

and he probably could have made an impact for the Titans right away as a rookie but again, he showed up out of shape and lost out on the job if i remember...

hes worked out, for a season, but even minus him, there are still plenty of examples of trojans who haven't lit the world on fire yet
Old 05-05-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
if you dont wake up before 11 oclock you mustve been drunk or something, because i can go to bed at like 5 oclock in the morning almost dead, and wake up at like 10
that's cause your BaLLin!

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Landry is super fast for a guy as jacked up as he is, its crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Landry is super fast for a guy as jacked up as he is, its crazy...
Yea he ran in the 4.3's at his combine so for Portis to be right there with him lets me know that he has worked his ass off and hasn't lost a step like I thought he did last year. Hopefully hes primes for a big year.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

Quote:
actually, there have been a lot of successful 2nd round runners. portis is a great example....travis henry has had a number of good seasons when he stays out of trouble...corey dillon had a fantastic career and he was a 2nd rounder...you can even throw in curtis martin and he was a 3rd rounder.

all of those guys started right away for their teams (planned or not) and was successful.

im really, really hoping that matt forte does well as a 2nd rounder right away for the bears.
There have been 139 running backs taken in the second round, not including the 3 in 08. 65 of which failed to rush for as many yards in their career as White rushed for in 07. Of the 17 RBs taken since 2000 in the second round, only four have rushed for more yards in a single season than White. He's off to a good start for a second rounder.

Quote:
and remember, lendale could have been a first rounder but had let himself go and wasnt working out well pre-draft iirc. the titans (probably at the recommendation of norm chow) stopped his plummet. he probably could have been a first rounder had he worked hard and was in shape leading up to the draft.
And Tommy Blake would have been a first rounder if he didn't go bat**** insane. Calais Campbell would have been a first rounder if he worked a little harder in 07. Every year there are dozens of players who "Could" have been first rounders but for some reason didn't work out. But the fact of the matter is, White was a second rounder, and was expected to play like a second rounder. If people thought he'd play like a first rounder, they'd have drafted him in the first.

Quote:
and he probably could have made an impact for the Titans right away as a rookie but again, he showed up out of shape and lost out on the job if i remember...

hes worked out, for a season, but even minus him, there are still plenty of examples of trojans who haven't lit the world on fire yet
The Titans also let a 1,200 yard rusher walk so they could hand the reigns over to White. It's the same deal with Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith, and Keary Colbert. They were good players in college, but they were second round picks, and they had the expectations of a second rounder placed upon them. If you thought they should have performed above and beyond the normal performance of a second round player, then your expectations were unrealistic.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

Quote:
And then you would have likely missed the entire practice. Get up, get dressed, drive to the field, get in pads, get warmed up, and get on the field. You think you could do all that in enough time to get any amount of practice time in?

Old 05-05-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There have been 139 running backs taken in the second round, not including the 3 in 08. 65 of which failed to rush for as many yards in their career as White rushed for in 07. Of the 17 RBs taken since 2000 in the second round, only four have rushed for more yards in a single season than White. He's off to a good start for a second rounder.

And Tommy Blake would have been a first rounder if he didn't go bat**** insane. Calais Campbell would have been a first rounder if he worked a little harder in 07. Every year there are dozens of players who "Could" have been first rounders but for some reason didn't work out. But the fact of the matter is, White was a second rounder, and was expected to play like a second rounder. If people thought he'd play like a first rounder, they'd have drafted him in the first.

The Titans also let a 1,200 yard rusher walk so they could hand the reigns over to White. It's the same deal with Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith, and Keary Colbert. They were good players in college, but they were second round picks, and they had the expectations of a second rounder placed upon them. If you thought they should have performed above and beyond the normal performance of a second round player, then your expectations were unrealistic.
firstly, i hope you feel special that you looked that up about the 2nd rounders. waaaay to much work for me....but my main point remained that there were plenty of 2nd round backs who had immediate impacts. thats actually a position where i think guys could have big impacts right away when drafted after the first...MJD was another example who slipped my mind earlier.

but to my main point, lendale was coming off of a national championship playing team and was the thunder to reggie's lighting and not only had that first round potential, but SHOULD have gone there. moreso than a tommy blake or calais campbell. He ****** up AFTER teh football season when all he had to do was prepare for the draft, and he couldnt.

and your acting as though i said that lendale is the worst thing since hitler. not true. but for a player who had lofty expectations placed upon him as the first rounder from a national championship caliber team he should have been, he hasnt done it like he should have.

in fact, much like dwayne jarrett, one could say he started failing those expectations before he even hit an nfl team with poor pre-draft preperations.

i think that several players who've come out of USC got lazy during their time there. they get to whomp their foes with superior athleticism and then when they get to the pros against competition of equal athleticism, they just don't live up. look at reggie...during his rookie year, i was a huge defender of him that he was just a rookie and shouldn't be stripped of time do develop like all rookies get. well...it doesn't look that happening now....
Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think what's obvious is that Chilo Rachal will be the best player to ever come out of USC ;)
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn I knew CP was a complete meat head like that, but shoot, didn't know LaRon was that big, he is a freak. Still makes you sad thinking about what kind of tandem ST and LaRon would be.

Yeah, that's sad. That would have been incredible.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

Quote:
firstly, i hope you feel special that you looked that up about the 2nd rounders. waaaay to much work for me....but my main point remained that there were plenty of 2nd round backs who had immediate impacts. thats actually a position where i think guys could have big impacts right away when drafted after the first...MJD was another example who slipped my mind earlier.
It seriously only took like five minutes.

It's true that there are good backs to be found in the first round, but that's the exception, not the rule. Almost half of them don't break 1,000 yards on their career, and half of the ones who do don't break it in a single season. With a first round pick, you're expecting a starter, with a second round pick, the expectation is a good backup.

Quote:
but to my main point, lendale was coming off of a national championship playing team and was the thunder to reggie's lighting and not only had that first round potential, but SHOULD have gone there. moreso than a tommy blake or calais campbell. He ****** up AFTER teh football season when all he had to do was prepare for the draft, and he couldnt.
You do know that White was pushing 270 during the championship game? He was never a physical specimen. He had good running instincts, and a good line, but athleticaly gifted he was not. The idea that he should have been a first rounder was an illusion that evaporated upon closer inspection. Kind of like Colt Brennan, just not as severe.

Quote:
and your acting as though i said that lendale is the worst thing since hitler. not true. but for a player who had lofty expectations placed upon him as the first rounder from a national championship caliber team he should have been, he hasnt done it like he should have.
What expectations? He was a second round pick. If you were expecting AP out of him, then your evaluation was heavily skewed. You say he didn't live up to the hype, I'm telling you that there wasn't near as much hype as you percieved. Blair Thomas failed to live up to the hype, Ernie Davis didn't live up to the hype, Cedric Benson, Reggie Bush, Ki-Janna Carter, and Curtis Enis all failed to live up to the hype. LenDale White has exceeded it. Nobody thought enough of him to make him a first round selection. He was a mid second round pick. He was expected to be a career backup, and situational starter.

Quote:
in fact, much like dwayne jarrett, one could say he started failing those expectations before he even hit an nfl team with poor pre-draft preperations.
Or maybe that Pete Carroll has figured out that Big, Slow wide recievers can dominate in college, unlike in the NFL. Look at Missouri, they managed to convince other teams to stick LBs on their big slow WRs by labeling them as tight ends.

Quote:
i think that several players who've come out of USC got lazy during their time there. they get to whomp their foes with superior athleticism and then when they get to the pros against competition of equal athleticism, they just don't live up. look at reggie...during his rookie year, i was a huge defender of him that he was just a rookie and shouldn't be stripped of time do develop like all rookies get. well...it doesn't look that happening now....
The problem with Reggie was that he never learned how to be a running back. He has the running instincts of a pop warner player. He used to be the fastest player on the field, but not anymore. I called him being a bust before he was drafted. He needs years of work before he's a servicable running back. He's actually a better WR than he is Running back, he's got decent instincts for finding and sitting in the hole in a defense.

It's not a matter of laziness, it's the fact that Pete Carroll teaches them how to win at the college level, and that's entirely different than how to play at the pro level, especially on offense. His defensive players are better prepared, but his offensive skill prospects are for the most part unprepared for the NFL game.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Coaches gotta love that attitude, you can't even finish out the mini-camp? I would be too excited to oversleep, let alone how much you can miss in one day of mini camp.
trolling at its finest. you complain about me not holding a convo without bashing the cowboys and yet you post this comment. just because he accidently overslept that constitutes to having a horrible attitude? obviously you dont make mistakes. :roll:

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
well not everyone is like you. people can sleep for different periods of time. i cant sleep past 10ish. my gf can sleep until 3 if no one woke her.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
check the sig VV
Old 05-05-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

No **** but this guy is a freaking safety!!!

He would kill you.