Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 05-05-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Need your help, people from dallas

So i might be going down to Dallas Texas to visit one of my friends. so i was wondering what the heck is there to do in Dallas. Bars, Clubs, fun places to go. I just want to know where I should go see and do while i am there.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
So i might be going down to Dallas Texas to visit one of my friends. so i was wondering what the heck is there to do in Dallas. Bars, Clubs, fun places to go. I just want to know where I should go see and do while i am there.
There's a lot of fun stuff to do in the D it just depends on what you're into and how old you are as far as getting into clubs or bars. Honestly I'm not a big fan of bars or clubs but we definitely have a lot here. If your friends from here just have him hook you up with a good time. If you're 18 or older I'd recomend one of our many strip clubs if you'e into that stuff. We've got some of the best in the world as pacman will soon find out lol. Good luck dude and be careful parts of Dallas can be pretty dangerous after dark.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
There's a lot of fun stuff to do in the D it just depends on what you're into and how old you are as far as getting into clubs or bars. Honestly I'm not a big fan of bars or clubs but we definitely have a lot here. If your friends from here just have him hook you up with a good time. If you're 18 or older I'd recomend one of our many strip clubs if you'e into that stuff. We've got some of the best in the world as pacman will soon find out lol. Good luck dude and be careful parts of Dallas can be pretty dangerous after dark.
she goes to SMU, so i will probably be in that part of town where ever that is. we will be going to the bars and clubs so that is the area i would like to know most about, but the strip clubs are also an interesting thought
Old 05-05-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
she goes to SMU, so i will probably be in that part of town where ever that is. we will be going to the bars and clubs so that is the area i would like to know most about, but the strip clubs are also an interesting thought
Well I'm honestly not that familiar with SMU and the surrounding area which is north Dallas but I do know it's pretty much the nicest most affluent part of Dallas. The good news is it's pretty centrally located and relatively close to a lot of bars and clubs. Your friend should be able to show you where the good clubs or bars are. As far as strip clubs I've only been to 2 so far and I'd recomend both, the clubhouse and the platnium club both in Dallas.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is probably one of the best areas to be in, I used to go to alot of SMU conventions where they would hang out at Bars by the campus, SMU has some of the sexiest women along with the fact that their rich and are about to get a good ass degree, you find you a chic that goes there I'd advise you to keep her.

I can't give you any specifics out that way because I stay on the other side of Dallas, I only go out there every so often to find a couple parties, but you really can't go wrong...Look for, or ask for a bar called "The Library", pretty sure they have one out there that has a pretty nice crowd...

Also listen 2 the radio stations and read the little papers that have concerts and events, its always something going on here, won't be too hard to find.

Now strip clubs I can help you out on, Baby Dolls is a great one thats off northwest highway in dallas, not crowded, lap dances are private and damn worth the 10$, and its only 5$ admission on the weekends, really bumped that up towards the top of my list, Platinum as he said is a good one, and I also like Penthouse, just a personal favorite with some pretty sexy females...If your looking for a little more diversity/color DallasGentlemen's is the spot for that, but you might see Pacman making it rain in that club lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 05-05-2008 at 07:06 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch out for this man. He is known to make it rain on dem hoez, and carry around a large entourage with burlap sacks, full of one dollar bills.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Hey LL how are the girls at babydolls? I didn't know it was that cheap.

Last edited by dpl85 : 05-05-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Watch out for this man. He is known to make it rain on dem hoez, and carry around a large entourage with burlap sacks, full of one dollar bills.

got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i recommend the clubhouse, baby dolls, and cabaret royale
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
Hey LL how are the girls at babydolls? I didn't know it was that cheap.
Some of the best in Dallas, and I've hit up quite a few...They were pretty top quality females put it like that, and the atmosphere, dances, admission price in general is enough to make it one of my faves...Hell its $3 on a weekday, you can't beat that, I've went places like Pandora's where you had to pay $20(of course its BYOB and full nude) but there are maybe 2-3 decent looking ones, Baby Doll is full of chics like that.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does everyone think as far as covers go for strip joints?

High cover charge, but BYOB.. or Low charge at the door but pricey drinks.

Hmm..
Old 05-06-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What does everyone think as far as covers go for strip joints?

High cover charge, but BYOB.. or Low charge at the door but pricey drinks.

Hmm..
Personally I want the low charge, because I paid 3 dollars to look at ass and titties all nite, which is fine, I dont want to pay 20$ to sit and look, if I pay 3 or 5 I'm more then likely getting a dance that nite, so my $20 goes a longer way...I don't really need to bring my own beer, its nice, but I usually hit up Applebees for 1.25 drafts, and after about 6 I'm feeling good for most of the nite:D

Quote:
Old 05-06-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

ok now i really want to go to a titty bar when i am there. good thing is my friend will also probably go to the titty bar.