Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC South Division Forum

NFC South Division Forum Discuss the NFC South

View Poll Results: NFC South's Best: WR/TEs
Atlanta Falcons 3 10.00%
Carolina Panthers 15 50.00%
New Orleans Saints 10 33.33%
Tampa Bay Bucaneers 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFC South WR/TEs

Who are the South's best?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Panthers: Steve Smith is a stud and having Moose and bringing in Hackett certainly helps. If they had a quality TE they would be studly.

2. Buccaneers: I really wasn't sure whether the Bucs deserve this spot but nobody really stood out for me. Galloway is great and Ike Hilliard is Mr Third Down. Alex Smith and Ben Troupe should be good receiving threats.

3. Falcons: Roddy White is looking as if he could turn into a stud but nobody else on the team really excites me that much.

4. Saints: Marques Colston is great, but everybody else just screams mediocrity. Jeremy Shockey would have helped a lot.

Last edited by Caddy : 11-02-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be able to agree with Carolina #1 but the rest aren't better than the Saints corp. Colston is the 2nd best WR in the South. Patten is "Mr. Third Down". Henderson is the deep threat and Copper seems to get the job done no matter how much we hate him. Meachem will be a stud this year, just wait.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Panthers
2. Saints
3. Falcons
4. Amarri Jackson.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I might be able to agree with Carolina #1 but the rest aren't better than the Saints corp. Colston is the 2nd best WR in the South. Patten is "Mr. Third Down". Henderson is the deep threat and Copper seems to get the job done no matter how much we hate him. Meachem will be a stud this year, just wait.
Colston is great, there is no denying that fact, but the rest of their wide receiving corp doesn't do anything for me. When your argument is based loosely around the term "So-and-So will be a stud, just wait" then I think a few problems arise.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Colston is great, there is no denying that fact, but the rest of their wide receiving corp doesn't do anything for me. When your argument is based loosely around the term "So-and-So will be a stud, just wait" then I think a few problems arise.
Amarri Jackson will win a roster spot over Bryant.

Galloway
Clayton
Hilliard
Stovall
Jackson
Warren(If we decide to carry 6)

We officially can't talk.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Well I sure as hell don't know of any good WRs in Tampa, Atlanta or Carolina other than Smith, Galloway or Roddy.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well I sure as hell don't know of any good WRs in Tampa, Atlanta or Carolina other than Smith, Galloway or Roddy.
That statement doesn't further your argument so it is redundant. The thing that made Tampa stand out over the Saints for me was a solid group of TE's which I think the Saints are lacking. If you acquired Shockey then we could talk. And as far as I'm concerned Carolina is a gimme over the Saints corp. D.J. Hackett is great when healthy, Moose will be their Hilliard/Patten and Steve Smith is the best receiver in the NFC South.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:57 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'll be a surprise here and say it's the Saints. Receiving units these days are as much about skill unit mesh as it is about individual talent. Colston is the 2nd best receiver in the division. They have a good mesh around him, with pass catching TE's and slot guys, along with deep speed to allow them to use Colston in a variety of ways.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think any team has a great overall unit for now, but they all have nice #1's so I gotta go with the best of those Steve Smith.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

after this offseason i like our core of receivers so i'll go with us.
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Don't forget, Reggie is pretty much a WR for us as well.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Don't forget, Reggie is pretty much a WR for us as well.
When Payton concedes that then you can have that one.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am the lone Atlanta Falcons voter. Roddy White for the win.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Panthers. Saints have the most potential to be the best but not there yet.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote