Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-14-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
The only things I can think of is that he's referring to the Intertoto Cup (3 teams from that go into the UEFA Cup, not sure if Germany has entered any teams), or it could be they have a team in through the fairplay thing, I believe a couple of teams are entered into Europe on the basis of fairplay, I think Man City won the fairplay league here (lowest combination of fouls, bookings and dismissals), and some of those go into the UEFA Cup. The whole thing is messy.
It could be UEFA cup spots I suppose, the fair play thingy is a joke. I thought everyone was making a big deal of it over here because England had already got the place and therefore City would probably be in Europe. Oh well, I've no idea really.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually quite liked Spurs till this week.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...566725,00.html
http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle..._3567105&id=29

If the rumoured 5mill plus clauses for a 16 year old is true i'll take it, he'll be sitting in their reserves for the next two years instead of chasing promotion and possibly playing in the Premiership when he could've moved then. Greedy git, Moses is much better anyway...
Old 05-14-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes!!!! Zenit!!!!
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zenit fully deserved to win the competition, so congrats to them. Also, Zenit sold us Martin Skrtel, so yay!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Zenit fully deserved to win the competition, so congrats to them. Also, Zenit sold us Martin Skrtel, so yay!
Dude, I want to apologize in advance for all the actions the Russian fans are about to unleash on Manchester.

I'm sure the Brits will return the favor in Moscow.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Dude, I want to apologize in advance for all the actions the Russian fans are about to unleash on Manchester.

I'm sure the Brits will return the favor in Moscow.
Its not the Russians I'm worried about. There's 100,000 angry Scots around - and one of the big screens in the city centre didn't work so there's been some trouble already.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Old 05-14-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone excited for the FA CUP on Saturday? My friend's favorite team is Cardiff so it's going to be a party!

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
Its not the Russians I'm worried about. There's 100,000 angry Scots around - and one of the big screens in the city centre didn't work so there's been some trouble already.
A Russian far was apparently stabbed, no?

Old 05-15-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Quote:
A Russian far was apparently stabbed, no?
Yeah near the stadium I think, maybe even inside it. There's already been 6 arrests because of it but I don't know too many details.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Old 05-15-2008, 11:36 AM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Well the busstop outside Manchester University was trashed at 9.00am today, glass everywhere, but when I exited my exam at like 10.15 it had been fixed. Now that's public service.
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekindude View Post
Well the busstop outside Manchester University was trashed at 9.00am today, glass everywhere, but when I exited my exam at like 10.15 it had been fixed. Now that's public service.
Lol, good effort that is.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

This is f'ed up. Soccer is a great sport, but some of the fans are psychotic.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Yeah, to be honest I was shocked when I heard it, Scottish fans normally exhibit exemplary behaviour. It's a shame it had to happen.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Serie A is finally over. It was a great final rush!
Now wednesday the Champions League final and after two week the european championship! France and Spain, imo, are the favorites to win the cup, even if the spanish have been well-known chokers in the recent years.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Well, Serie A is finally over. It was a great final rush!
Now wednesday the Champions League final and after two week the european championship! France and Spain, imo, are the favorites to win the cup, even if the spanish have been well-known chokers in the recent years.
The Euros. Wow, I'm gonna have to find someone random to support.

The nerves are already starting to build for Wednesday...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Old 05-19-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hmm, I think I'll be supporting France. ;) And c'mon United, Chelsea fans annoy me too much for them to win.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

C'mon Sweden in the Euro

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go ninis and greece!
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I'm so hyped for the final today. First this and then the Euro in three weeks or so. O boy this will be fun. Cmon Ronaldo and Portugal !!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a ******* game!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronaldo is such a baby

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Ronaldo is such a baby
That's really starting to get old. Doesn't matter right now anyways MAN U CHAMPS OF EUROPE!!!!!!!! :D
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

Quote:
Ronaldo is such a baby
Why? Cause he cried? Heck I'd cry in the situation, it was a poor penalty though. But an awesome game. However, it really messed up my revision schedule by taking an extra hour of my time away. United probably deserved to win it on balance: They were better in the first half and during extra time IMO. Added to that, Cheslea's goal which got them back in the game was a combination of luck and misfortune for United.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ronaldo is such a baby
i guess terry is too?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awesome, awesome game. Tevez played a great game, too bad the pitch was awful