Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
maybe its called being a parent??
maybe it's called....if the kid is unsure, he doesn't sign the LOI himself. It doesn't make sense.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

what doesn't make sense is you arguing about a subject you clearly know nothing about... So since you no nothing about it, it is pointless to even argue with you...
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

In other words, you can't back up the statement.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Ok heres an idea, how about you get rivals account... then read the article that was dedicated to this exact topic. This article has direct quotes from the father and Vidal. Then you will be educated on this subject, instead of making your own ignorant judgements about this subject...
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

I stopped talking about the subject 2 pages ago. Now I just want to know how it makes any sense at all if 1 person is having doubts, a second person is the one who doesn't sign the LOI.

And by the way, just because you read a rivals article doesn't mean you know what's going on.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Happy Valley, PA
Posts: 3,259
Reputation: 12
NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Hazleton wouldn't have gotten more playing time here at Penn State to be perfectly honest. That's not to say that he's not talented enough to do so, just that there are a few people in front of him on the depth chart.

Derrick Williams - Junior next year
Deon Butler - Junior next year
Jordan Norwood - Junior next year
Chris Bell - Sophormore next year
A.J. Wallace - Sophormore next year

That's not to mention a whole bunch of backups varying in Junior and Senior status. On that list the guys I would say more talented than him are Derrick and A.J.

However Deon and Jordan have worked th eir way into the lineup and are solid in their own way, Deon a good route runner and Jordan has good hands. It's hard to crack that kind of lineup when there are older kids in front of you and the coaching staff is a bit traditional/old fashioned.

I don't blame him for going to USC, I just felt Penn State as an institution would help him become a better person. Maybe not necessarily a better football player, although I doubt USC coaches better than PSU anyway.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: anaheim - home of the...ducks?
Posts: 9,998
Reputation: 307973
soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyLion2k7
I don't blame him for going to USC, I just felt Penn State as an institution would help him become a better person. Maybe not necessarily a better football player, although I doubt USC coaches better than PSU anyway.
how so?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Happy Valley, PA
Posts: 3,259
Reputation: 12
NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Penn State is more old fashioned, more traditional. We keep kids in school for 4 years. We have the highest athlete graduation rate amongst any Division I-A school. (I think it's a little below 80%) I can't remember the last time we had a guy leave for the NFL his junior year.

We want you to stay in school, we want you to learn how to be a gentleman, we want you to learn how to be a man. If you step outside your bounds, you will be punished without any chance. You know Dan Connor, the LB who is now on the national radar? Got suspended beginning of last season because he was a childish prick that prank called one of his coaches.

Penn State sets the bar very high on the field and off the field. It's mostly because that's Joe PA's mantra and over time it has influenced the university greatly. To understand Penn State, you have to understand Joe Paterno. There's a reason why everyone loves Joe PA and no one really likes Bobby.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Note to everyone argueing with Buckeye.Stop responding to him, it's the only way he'll stop.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.
When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

This thread is about the impact these 2 receivers will make at USC, stay on topic.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.
When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...
for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 922
Reputation: 60112
andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.
When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...
for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.
BN, here's the deal, not sure you ever went to college and had to make a major decision like that...I had choices to UW, Notre Dame and UVA. I immediately chose UW because it seemed like a great blend of academics and social scene (#30 overall school in the nation, high on the list of party schools, also only about 4.5 hours away from home). My parents stressed even after I sent in my stuff saying I was going there that I should slow down and really evaluate my options. Thats what parents do. Kids make brash decisions without much thought, parents are there to sometimes slow them down and see the big picture. I ultimately stuck with my guns and with Wisconsin. Do you see the similarities in the stories? Or does this not answer your question either.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.



Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.
When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...
for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.
BN, here's the deal, not sure you ever went to college and had to make a major decision like that...I had choices to UW, Notre Dame and UVA. I immediately chose UW because it seemed like a great blend of academics and social scene (#30 overall school in the nation, high on the list of party schools, also only about 4.5 hours away from home). My parents stressed even after I sent in my stuff saying I was going there that I should slow down and really evaluate my options. Thats what parents do. Kids make brash decisions without much thought, parents are there to sometimes slow them down and see the big picture. I ultimately stuck with my guns and with Wisconsin. Do you see the similarities in the stories? Or does this not answer your question either.
No, that doesn't answer the question. Had YOU had doubts about whether or not you wanted to go to UW and you hadn't submitted the papers, then it would be related.

As it was explained though, Vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. It's my contention that if Vidal was having second thoughts, HE wouldn't have signed the LOI.

Thank you for not being an arrogant asshole like everybody else has tried to be.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".

Or you could've saved the time and not posted at all, instead of coping with the fact you can't put together an actual response that would help your arguement.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 922
Reputation: 60112
andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.