Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".

Or you could've saved the time and not posted at all, instead of coping with the fact you can't put together an actual response that would help your arguement.
First of all, you don't even know what my argument is. Second, if you can't answer my question, then don't waste my time with your petty insults.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 918
Reputation: 60112
andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.
OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.
OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.
wow. more mature posting from the NFLDC all stars.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 918
Reputation: 60112
andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.
OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.
wow. more mature posting from the NFLDC all stars.
Everyone was being civil in this forum, until you upped the ante. If you can be respectful expect us to kindly return the favor.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".
BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.
OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.
wow. more mature posting from the NFLDC all stars.
Everyone was being civil in this forum, until you upped the ante. If you can be respectful expect us to kindly return the favor.
bullshit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Ok the answer for the 500th time... He was being a parent, and doing what he thought was right. You act like still to this day the guy has not signed the letter... He was generally concerned about Vidal, so he basically bought his son more time... Kinda get it?

Now let me ask you a question, Why did you make a judgement about a person, and a situation you knew nothing about?
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 918
Reputation: 60112
andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Maybe his father understood/was worried that Vidal WOULD have second thoughts. Maybe there is some precedent that we dont know about in this family in which his son had made many decisions in his lifetime that he would ultimately regret, and as a father he wanted to make sure this HUGE decision was well thought out and the risk of his son regretting it was somehow minimized. Is that a possibility? Im being sincere here, no sarcasm whatsoever. Maybe the dad understood how his son's thought process went and he wanted to make sure that process reached its conclusion before signing his portion of the LOI.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Can't wait till a mod get's here, you add nothing to this site and have nearly brought every thread you post in down to your level.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Ok the answer for the 500th time... He was being a parent, and doing what he thought was right. You act like still to this day the guy has not signed the letter... He was generally concerned about Vidal, so he basically bought his son more time... Kinda get it?

Now let me ask you a question, Why did you make a judgement about a person, and a situation you knew nothing about?
Holy Lord in Heaven.

No, that's not an answer. That's an answer to the question "Why did Vidal's dad not sign the LOI". That's also a question I DID NOT ASK.

Here's the question I did ask...again: If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

I was told that Vidal's dad didn't sign it because Vidal was having second thoughts. That doesn't make sense to me, so I attempted to get an answer from the person who said it. I have yet to get that answer.

Please. Stop and think before you reply to this. Are you answering the question I'm asking?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Maybe his father understood/was worried that Vidal WOULD have second thoughts. Maybe there is some precedent that we dont know about in this family in which his son had made many decisions in his lifetime that he would ultimately regret, and as a father he wanted to make sure this HUGE decision was well thought out and the risk of his son regretting it was somehow minimized. Is that a possibility? Im being sincere here, no sarcasm whatsoever. Maybe the dad understood how his son's thought process went and he wanted to make sure that process reached its conclusion before signing his portion of the LOI.
Maybe. Congrats on being the first in this thread to actually understand my question.

But it still makes no sense. If Vidal was having genuine second thoughts, he wouldn't have signed the LOI. It's not like he only had a day to decide what school he wanted to go to. Every other recruit that year figured it out with the help of their parents or without.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Can't wait till a mod get's here, you add nothing to this site and have nearly brought every thread you post in down to your level.
That's what happens when I have a legit question and the idiot trolls like you do nothing but try to slam me because you don't have the mental capabilities to understand them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.
Can't wait till a mod get's here, you add nothing to this site and have nearly brought every thread you post in down to your level.
That's what happens when I have a legit question and the idiot trolls like you do nothing but try to slam me because you don't have the mental capabilities to understand them.
Pipe down crybaby, how did danman get banned and this guy didn't?
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?

Also he ended up sign anyway, and he had not negative intentions behind not signing other than, try to help his son, so why is he an ass? I'm just curious cuz i don't see it i guess
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
I know that but, the media pressure is there for the kid, and pretty much everyone else does, so he may not have recognized other options, you just think this is a complete cut and dry situation and fail to recognize any other outside factors that are proving your opinion worthless i guess...now please answer my questions.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
How is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
I know that but, the media pressure is there for the kid, and pretty much everyone else does, so he may not have recognized other options, you just think this is a complete cut and dry situation and fail to recognize any other outside factors that are proving your opinion worthless i guess...now please answer my questions.
So what it comes down to is the line that he was having second thoughts so his dad didn't sign was just a bunch of bull? That's bascially what you're saying?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
How is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire thread
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

listen to what you are saying... he didn't sign the letter for his son on NSD, he is an ass... Thats not intelligent...

Now seriously answer my questions i think they are legit
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
How is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire thread
TIP, you need to settle down. It's not that the answers are wrong because I say so. It's because they don't answer my question. Use your brain and realize that please. I'm getting tired of you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
How is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire thread
TIP, you need to settle down. It's not that the answers are wrong because I say so. It's because they don't answer my question. Use your brain and realize that please. I'm getting tired of you.
:? My answers were pretty much the same as everyone elses. How is this guy not banned?
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
listen to what you are saying... he didn't sign the letter for his son on NSD, he is an ass... Thats not intelligent...

Now seriously answer my questions i think they are legit
I'll answer yours when mine is answered. Your BS about the media pressure doesn't cut it. All you have to do is admit that it didn't make sense for his dad not to sign just because Vidal was having second thoughts. I'm sure there are other reasons his dad didn't sign, but Vidal being unsure isn't one of them. That's all I've been trying to get at for about 4 pages now.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.