Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
How is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire thread
TIP, you need to settle down. It's not that the answers are wrong because I say so. It's because they don't answer my question. Use your brain and realize that please. I'm getting tired of you.
:? My answers were pretty much the same as everyone elses. How is this guy not banned?
No they weren't.

I will try to explain it so a ******** 3rd grader can understand.

It was said that Vidal's dad didn't sign because Vidal was having second thoughts.

If that was the reason he didn't sign, then it doesn't make sense.

If Vidal was having second thoughts, then he wouldn't have signed.



All of your "answers" centered around other reasons why Vidal's dad didn't sign. None of them hit on that specific reason that I'm questioning.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,374
Reputation: 10
TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?
You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.
OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman
How is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire thread
TIP, you need to settle down. It's not that the answers are wrong because I say so. It's because they don't answer my question. Use your brain and realize that please. I'm getting tired of you.
:? My answers were pretty much the same as everyone elses. How is this guy not banned?
No they weren't.

I will try to explain it so a dumb 3rd grader can understand.

It was said that Vidal's dad didn't sign because Vidal was having second thoughts.

If that was the reason he didn't sign, then it doesn't make sense.

If Vidal was having second thoughts, then he wouldn't have signed.



All of your "answers" centered around other reasons why Vidal's dad didn't sign. None of them hit on that specific reason that I'm questioning.

Having second thoughts can also mean uncertainty of a perfect fit, which he may have thought he had at USC, before his doubts came in. THat still doesn't mean he wasn't gonna sign an LOI. His dad wouldn't sign it until he thought his son was 100% sure and confident that his decision would be the correct one. Thats what we have been saying.
__________________

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

yes media pressure is a big part of NSD, and if you don't think you your crazy..

and your not vidals father so don't bother saying what is right for him to do or not. It is a legit concern if he see his son struggling with a major decision in his life. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you...

Why can't you answer my questions, because you know you are wrong to make a judgement on something you knew nothing about?

I'm done with this, you are impossible to reason with, everyone here is trying to tell you that...
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

btw your opinion means nothing to me because you are clearly making an unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about, no credible person would do that
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
yes media pressure is a big part of NSD, and if you don't think you your crazy..

and your not vidals father so don't bother saying what is right for him to do or not. It is a legit concern if he see his son struggling with a major decision in his life. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you...

Why can't you answer my questions, because you know you are wrong to make a judgement on something you knew nothing about?

I'm done with this, you are impossible to reason with, everyone here is trying to tell you that...
Here's the problem.....I'm not disagreeing with anything anybody is saying.....except that their answers don't answer my question.

Why are you attacking me and putting words in my mouth when I've basically dropped the "Vidal's dad is an ass" thing since page 1?

The only thing I'm doing is questioning the statement that Vidal's dad didn't sign the LOI because Vidal was having second thoughts.

That statement doesn't make sense to me. I'm open to somebody explaining it....but as of yet, nobody has. If he's having second thoughts, then he holds off on signing it himself.

I never said there's no such thing as media pressure.
I never said I was Vidal's dad or knew every single part of the recruitment.
I never said he didn't have concerns for Vidal
I never said he had a motive for not signing the LOI

Why don't you guys grow up and have an adult conversation. If you're so much better than me (like you all seem to think), why not have a civilized discussion?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
btw your opinion means nothing to me because you are clearly making an unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about, no credible person would do that
First of all, you know as much as I do as to what went on behind the scenes....so you can drop the All-Knowing act.

Second, I was told by somebody during the recruitment that his dad was an asshole. I don't have the precious link that everybody demands on this website, it's just what I was told by USC insiders (real insiders, not the phony ones on this site).

I'll believe him over an interview of somebody trying to make himself look good every time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
yes media pressure is a big part of NSD, and if you don't think you your crazy..

and your not vidals father so don't bother saying what is right for him to do or not. It is a legit concern if he see his son struggling with a major decision in his life. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you...

Why can't you answer my questions, because you know you are wrong to make a judgement on something you knew nothing about?

I'm done with this, you are impossible to reason with, everyone here is trying to tell you that...
Here's the problem.....I'm not disagreeing with anything anybody is saying.....except that their answers don't answer my question.

Why are you attacking me and putting words in my mouth when I've basically dropped the "Vidal's dad is an ass" thing since page 1?

The only thing I'm doing is questioning the statement that Vidal's dad didn't sign the LOI because Vidal was having second thoughts.

That statement doesn't make sense to me. I'm open to somebody explaining it....but as of yet, nobody has. If he's having second thoughts, then he holds off on signing it himself.

I never said there's no such thing as media pressure.
I never said I was Vidal's dad or knew every single part of the recruitment.
I never said he didn't have concerns for Vidal
I never said he had a motive for not signing the LOI

Why don't you guys grow up and have an adult conversation. If you're so much better than me (like you all seem to think), why not have a civilized discussion?
Then admit you made a unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about by calling him an ass, thats all i'm saying. You made a judgement when you didn't even know the story. THATS WHY YOU ARE WRONG.

Ok man one last time. Vidal was changing his mind daily right. Now think about this... If on the day he is feeling PSU he must believe PSU is the right choice. Now lets just say that two days before he was ready to sign with PSU... but then something happened the day before NSD, and he was feeling USC. That doesn't necessary mean that Vidal isn't sure on that particular day he wanted to go to USC. But his father saw how he was flip flopping his choices, and wanted to make sure that he wasn't just signing the letter because he felt pressure to. That is why everything happened. Maybe Vidal was confident in USC that day, but was confident in PSU two days ago. That is why what happen happen, i think that is a logical explaination.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: 7736
DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
btw your opinion means nothing to me because you are clearly making an unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about, no credible person would do that
First of all, you know as much as I do as to what went on behind the scenes....so you can drop the All-Knowing act.

Second, I was told by somebody during the recruitment that his dad was an asshole. I don't have the precious link that everybody demands on this website, it's just what I was told by USC insiders (real insiders, not the phony ones on this site).

I'll believe him over an interview of somebody trying to make himself look good every time.
Oh ok so basically you just repeated what you heard, even though you didn't really look into it or have any first hand experience with it, that makes it so much better. i didn't know you had real insiders....

I really knew you were a legit poster when you broke out the your little kids card... Who doesn't love that classic fall back post.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.