Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink

I had some extra money and i was wondering which ones i should get?
Which one is made for basketball?
Old 01-15-2007, 08:12 AM    (permalink

Out of those two i'd get Jordans. But i'd get Dunks over Jordans.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Get some of these, they are fly, I have three pairs in assorted colours.

Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
are dunks better for basketball?
Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I have so many different pair of dunks they are the hottest sneaks. I only wear the lowtop dunks though...

If you want basktball shoes and its only out of Air Forces or Jordans get Jordans... but if your gonna be playin ball I would say get the new Brons. They are good basketball sneaks.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who really cares? They are shoes for God's sake! :roll:
Old 01-15-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Quote:
I have so many different pair of dunks they are the hottest sneaks. I only wear the lowtop dunks though...

If you want basktball shoes and its only out of Air Forces or Jordans get Jordans... but if your gonna be playin ball I would say get the new Brons. They are good basketball sneaks.
Dunks aren't really basketball shoes but I think they are the best type of Nike's.

There is so much variety in the dunks and they all have there own amazing style and look.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Price for look I would definitely get some forces, but they're hard to find in good colors. Jordans are better for basketball.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Quote:

Dunks aren't really basketball shoes but I think they are the best type of Nike's.

There is so much variety in the dunks and they all have there own amazing style and look.
My favorite dunks of all time are the Manu Ginoblis

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i have a pair of Jordans that i use as game shoes and i have no complaints so i'd go with Jordans

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dunks are ugly...go with the Jordans...have a good day.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jordans?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
snuff

Get jordan's if you want to play basketball and get white air forces if you want to look good..
Old 01-15-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im pretty into shoes and if you are looking for basketball performance neither are the best option...get one of the newer shoes from nike basketball, those will be the best...the new jordans suck and their quality is terrible...air forces just arent for basketball anymore...if you wanna look good on the street get some vintage jordans
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

i only wear jordans for the looks.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get Jesus Sandals and sell all of your material possessions. Shave your head too.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote