Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default (Rumor) - Pacman to be Reinstated Thursday - link

http://www.rototimes.com/nfl/news.ph...news&nid=39023

Quote:
Pacman to be reinstated Thursday
RotoTimes.com sources have learned that Pacman Jones will be reinstated by the NFL Thursday afternoon. Jones missed all of the 2007 season while under suspension for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay! We get to keep our draft pick!
Old 05-29-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was decided last week when he officially passed his physical. Or are you talking about that conditional 6th?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 05-29-2008, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O JOY! Now I can sleep at night.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He better not be stupid and realize he is lucky that he is going to be reinstated. One little mistake by him and its over, he wont be getting anymore chances.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read the same thing earlier Thule, thing about it is, 'rototimes' are reporting this...

They are the same people that reported the trade to bring Pacman was finalized two weeks before it even happened, I'm almost under the assumption that they are throwing shots in the dark early and hoping to be right, because they were way off on that trade being done like I read.

But if so I'm certainly grateful, I was thinking more along the lines of, he can practice, and miss 2-4 games this year.

EDIT: honestly I just want it to be over so ESPN can stop talking about it on sportscenter and revolving the sportsworld around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 05-29-2008 at 03:49 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
He better not be stupid and realize he is lucky that he is going to be reinstated. One little mistake by him and its over, he wont be getting anymore chances.
Everything surrounding him right now is positive in the light of getting on the right track. A article came out today talking about getting rid of his thug friends who just wanted money...and being around guys like Deion who would tell him straight up how it was because obviously deion doesn't need anything from pacman.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 05-29-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ya, I put rumor first...because rototimes isn't exactly the most reputable source. I have a feeling that something came out of that meeting Pacman and Goodell had down in ATL. If anything I think if anything comes out on thursday, is that Pacman will be allowed to come onto the ranch and start his sessions with Calvin Hill and get into our strength training program.

The reason I think this will be the case is....Goodell has already stated that he would make his decision on Pacman after training camp...and I don't see any reason why he'd rush his decision.

Secondly...he gave pacman a chance to do something similar in Tennessee (being able to come to the facility) before he was on track to be reinstated in TN aswell.

Designs by me
Quote: