Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 05-30-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Letter implicates Bronco’s killer

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...er-implicates/
Quote:
The Rocky Mountain News has obtained a copy of a letter believed to be signed by a 26-year-old gang member that says he fired the shots that killed Denver Broncos player Darrent Williams.

The letter is the first piece of evidence known publicly to link a triggerman to the New Year's Day 2007 shooting, the city's highest profile unsolved murder.

It carries the signature "Willie D. Clark."

Clark was arrested on a parole violation days after the slaying and is in jail on pending drug charges.

In the letter, Clark says he is worried someone who saw him shoot "D-Will" - a nickname for Williams - will start talking to police about the killing.

"(The person) seen me with the gun and shoot out the whip," the letter states.

"Whip" is slang for a car. Police have said the shots that killed Williams were fired from a Chevy Tahoe shortly after Williams and a group of friends left a Denver nightclub
rest in peace darrent.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8032
the Darrent Williams Teen Center opened on thursday as well