Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

View Poll Results: Best DT?
Green Bay 8 9.88%
Minnesota 61 75.31%
Chicago 11 13.58%
Detroit 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
I voted Chicago with the belief that Tommie Harris will be healthy. He is far and away the best DT in the division and probably competes with Justin Tuck for league honors. I don't care about the "run stopping" DT. I saw an 18-0 team get smacked in large part because of what an amazing interior pass rusher can do. Tuck gave it to GB all game too. Tommie Harris has DPOY potential, which I don't see in any other DT in the division.
You know it's all right for some one to think Tommie Harris is a better DT than Kevin Williams however it isn't "far and away". But anyways he competes with Justin Tuck for league honors, what??? More like he competes with Albert Haynesworth and Kevin Williams for the best DT in the league.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote