Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
jeez cant u just like kill urself? my brain hurts and i feel dumber after every post i read from u
On a plus note Renji, at least he didnt say Jerome Bettis was due for a comeback. He would come out of retirement and run for 3k yards.... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
jeez cant u just like kill urself? my brain hurts and i feel dumber after every post i read from u
You just don't get Tom.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
You just don't get Tom.
I get it, its not funny, he should kill himself

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
RollingMoss
Rookie

RollingMoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.RollingMoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

After Moss, Ricky's my favorite player ever. He was the next Jim Brown, AP before AP, the running back God designed.

He just didn't love football, and ya gotta love that.

I hate the **** he gets for smoking weed, because I don't think the weed had anything to do with anything. The guy just legitimately didn't love - ****, Like - football. He didn't like the attention, he didn't like the coaches, the whole shebang. He didn't like it - and that ain't the weeds fault. The weed probably kept him in the game a little longer. But that's no reason to hate the guy or pile on him or call him this or that. **** you Jim Rome.

and here's a Q: were the Colts dumb for passing on him? Yes, Edge was bombtitties in Indy - but they didn't win anything. I would have to say no though, they weren't dumb. They probably did their homework and realized Ricky didn't like football.
RollingMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingMoss View Post
After Moss, Ricky's my favorite player ever. He was the next Jim Brown, AP before AP, the running back God designed.

He just didn't love football, and ya gotta love that.

I hate the **** he gets for smoking weed, because I don't think the weed had anything to do with anything. The guy just legitimately didn't love - ****, Like - football. He didn't like the attention, he didn't like the coaches, the whole shebang. He didn't like it - and that ain't the weeds fault. The weed probably kept him in the game a little longer. But that's no reason to hate the guy or pile on him or call him this or that. **** you Jim Rome.

and here's a Q: were the Colts dumb for passing on him? Yes, Edge was bombtitties in Indy - but they didn't win anything. I would have to say no though, they weren't dumb. They probably did their homework and realized Ricky didn't like football.
You're completely right. Ricky Williams is the perfect example of someone who does something because other people told him he was good at it. Heck, he was the perfect running back. Fast, Strong, a work horse, injury free... He just didn't love football.

It's like the tall kids that play basketball only because they're told they'll be good. Except Ricky was good. He was great. In fact, he's one of the greatest that ever set foot in a College Football field, even in the NFL. Without a passion to play, he was still the best RB in the league. Just hearing him talk is enough to what type of person he is. He'll always be one of the greatest RB's in my mind.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky was great, a sure fire HOFer no doubt about it. He put together a phenomenal season. He also cost me a hundred dollars on Thanksgiving when he ran for over a hundred against my Cowboys (when we weren't letting NOBODY get a hundred).

That being said, I think he would've declined sooner in his career because of the constant pounding he took every season. But for his prime, he's one of the best I've ever seen.

On a separate note:

Tom kicks ass.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
Ricky was great, a sure fire HOFer no doubt about it. He put together a phenomenal season. He also cost me a hundred dollars on Thanksgiving when he ran for over a hundred against my Cowboys (when we weren't letting NOBODY get a hundred).

That being said, I think he would've declined sooner in his career because of the constant pounding he took every season. But for his prime, he's one of the best I've ever seen.

On a separate note:

Tom kicks ass.
Did u just neg rep me?

btw is there any chance that he gets alil bit better?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:38 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was the only reason i picked the dolphins on franchise mode of madden

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did u just neg rep me?

btw is there any chance that he gets alil bit better?
I didn't neg rep you... And i was sarcastic when i said tom kicks ass....

He just makes me laugh...

Also, I think Ricky can get better than he's been the past couple of seasons. I hear he's in great condition and his work ethic is awesome. He'll still have to split time with Ronnie though.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

He could have been in the conversastion (sp.) for greatest of all time.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote