Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dual Runningbacks? the way to go?

interesting thing i noticed that all 4 teams left run with 2 runningbacks that both play a good amount of time

addai/rhodes
dillen/maroney
jones/benson
mcalister/bush

i saw it work to perfection against the ravens..... addai started the game and played the 1st 3 quarters..... then when they needed to kill time, they brought in the veteran rhodes who was fresh and he got some key first downs......

is this a start of a trend maybe? because surley it has worked

anyway i wanted to post this but never did, but then i found an article that talks about this

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote