Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2008, 06:47 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Country Music Thread.

For country music and related topics. Please no people coming in here and rapping or whatever. Its nothin against rap, but you wouldn't want anyone to recite country in the rap thread. If this thing lasts, there will inherantly be a political debate of some sort. Just don't do it. Not all people who listen to country are Republicans, I'm not, but I love country. Just like there are conservative people who can appreciate Rap. End of anything political in this thread. On to the music. What is you favorite song playing right now? For me it is hands down. "She's a Hottie" by Toby Keith is #1 right now and has been since the first time I heard it. Others I like are "Back When I Knew it All" by Montgomery Gentry and anything by Taylor Swift. That girl can write a good song, and she sings them unflawed. Plus, she is a goddess...haha

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 07-26-2009 at 10:14 PM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote