Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ooh, is he OK? Who cares? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Edit: last post on first page is what I'm referring to.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 06-19-2008 at 01:26 PM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I can't believe I'm admitting this, I like Trace Atkins' "You're Gonna Miss This".
Oh! and Carrie Underwood is hot. There I redeemed myself.
I like Trace and all, but I don't really like "You're Gonna Miss This", that was a nice save though.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I figured I'd try to help out a buddy. I've got a guy I know who is a country singer/songwriter, and I've heard a few of his songs, and I've got to say he is pretty damn good. He sings very well, and has a distinct voice, and his songwriting is very good. If your interested, check out Leechboy in myspace. The second e in "leechboy" may be an "a", I'm not sure though. Some of his songs are love songs, but most are a variety of different subjects. A few of the songs he wrote were being recorded for possible tracks on albums by Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley, so he isn't too far off, and anything could help.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
YESSSSS!!!!!
There's not a single song on that album that isn't awesome. My absolute faves are The Hard Way, Guys Like Me, Two Pink Lines and These Boots. But they're all awesome.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I'm glad guys like me is gettng playing time on the radio. I don't think they've completely gotten Church yet, but in all honesty, if the only song I ever heard from him was "Ride the Lightning", I would be begging for more. I don't knwo who wrote that song but it is the best written song I ever heard, and his voice is perfect, and perfect for that song.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Has anybody heard the country song by Jessica Simpson yet? I heard it once, but can't remember the name right now. Its a good song, but nothing special. Just wondering if anybody else heard it yet.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Gary Alans new song "Learning How to Bend" What are the opinions of this song. I think it is excellent, and another one of a single by Gary Alan.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Has anybody heard the country song by Jessica Simpson yet? I heard it once, but can't remember the name right now. Its a good song, but nothing special. Just wondering if anybody else heard it yet.
Yeah, I've heard it a couple of times. It's called "Come On Over". I guess I agree with you, I like it but certainly doesn't blow you away or anything.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Yeah, I've heard it a couple of times. It's called "Come On Over". I guess I agree with you, I like it but certainly doesn't blow you away or anything.
Thank you, i was trying to figure out that title all day.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank you, i was trying to figure out that title all day.
I wonder who's gonna make who sign the pre-nup.

At this point, i'd say Tony has the much brighter financial future.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Being that I am not adept at law or such of that matter, I am in no position to make an unbiased decision as to who would sign the prenubtual agreement, thus nulifying one parties claim to the others' monetary and non-monetary posessions.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Keepin this on page one... I just got Toby Keiths 35 biggest hits, and its a winner. Of course it is but there are sooo many good songs, and She's a Hottie, my favorite song right now.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:00 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Kid Rock's Rock n Roll Jesus is amazing. It isn't all country, there is some rock and blues and hip hop, but I suggest it to any country music fan.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

This thing is in danger of falling off of page one, so I'll wirte something... Vote for Eaglesalltheway in the counrty music voting things please.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell no. Vote for me!

I have George Strait! That's enough to win!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I voted for you metsox, return the favor! We can fight over votes once we actually go agaimst eachother.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I voted for you metsox, return the favor! We can fight over votes once we actually go agaimst eachother.
I'm torn EATW... you have a hell of a matchup in the first round.. lol
Old 06-24-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I know, I think I have him edged though, but that is my opinion. Look at what I just posted in that thread.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bump Bump Bump.

Country fans, go vote in the Country Music Draft in the Fantasy Forums!

Vote for whoever has the best group of musicians!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Bump Bump Bump.

Country fans, go vote in the Country Music Draft in the Fantasy Forums!

Vote for whoever has the best group of musicians!
I'm bringing it to your (country music fans) attention again!!!

Old 06-25-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More people should listen to Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers and Lucero. Both bands are amazing and while they both sway away from traditional country they still manage to incorporate country overtones into their music. I really suggest you all take a listen.

Some suggested songs for download:

Blue Collar Suicide ~ RCPM (as the Refreshments) ~ Fizzy Fuzzy
Contraband ~ RCPM ~ No More Beautiful World

Wish Me Luck ~ Lucero ~ The Attic Tapes reissue (their best album)
So Long Tonight ~ Lucero ~ The Attic Tapes reissue

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:03 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

ITs definitely something that I will look into when I get a chance. I'm not picky at all when it comes to music. I listen and appreciate all genres, and to be honest, it wouldn't matter at all what other genres they were mixed in with, because country is my favorite, and with my open-mindedness (is that even a word?, haha) it would be very hard for me not to like either of those bands. Anyone else you would recommend that maybe we don't know all that much about, fisch?

Old 07-01-2008, 07:34 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I just got Carrie Underwood and Eric Church's latest albums, both are sick, but I gotta say that I expect big things from Church in the future, dudes got talent.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just got Carrie Underwood and Eric Church's latest albums, both are sick, but I gotta say that I expect big things from Church in the future, dudes got talent.
Eric Church is the greatest!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Eric Church is the greatest!
He is thee truth, no doubt

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote