Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 06-30-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default GB-Giants NFCCG Breakdown

For those that are interested:

Here is the game breakdown for the NFCCG. I did the Giants offense-GB defense, and listed all the formations for the GB offense, as well as diagramed the plays in the running game and passing game.

NOTES:

* I count plays with penalties as plays only because the offense and defense are both giving each other a look. So the defense can add another formation to scout during the course of the game, and make adjustments, while the offense can see the defenses alignment, and adjust as well. So because both teams are giving each other a look, I count them as plays.

* Re: Coverage Composite Section

I did the coverage composite and listed the coverages for each play. Now for the 1st downs and zones, and everything like that, refer to the page 1, and front composite which I copied again. This saved me time in re-writing the coverages for 90 plays again.

Giants Running Plays

Giants Passing Plays

Green Bay Running Plays

Green Bay Passing Plays

NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not gonna read it all now since i gotta leave in like 30 minutes. But great job with this

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

I'm thoroughly impressed. Great job!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big time props and great job with the work you put into this

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote