Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-08-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know what your point was but, it still seems too high. The current system is giving them too much value...even if it's inconsistant.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I know what your point was but, it still seems too high. The current system is giving them too much value...even if it's inconsistant.
Maybe a little, but not significantly. Just adjust your strategy accordingly.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is there a time limit on this? I wanna pick, been looking at this topic all day!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see adsc online. If he doesn't pick soon, go ahead DJP. It's up to you if you wanna wait, but I don't care.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

May be a stupid question...

Is it still going to be an online draft?

If so, when is it going to be held?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
May be a stupid question...

Is it still going to be an online draft?
It'll be conducted here.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, is there a working list of kept players or is it up to me to find that?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It'll be conducted here.
Thanks Dawg. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

So, can I pick my team now? Or should I wait?
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a Keeper league, no? So, how many players would I keep from the team I chose?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

3 players....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
This is a Keeper league, no? So, how many players would I keep from the team I chose?
3 I believe......
Old 07-08-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
D, is there a working list of kept players or is it up to me to find that?
If you click on the players tab on the league site. That should show you all the available players.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So, can I pick my team now? Or should I wait?
I don't think ads would mind, since he hasn't said anything about it, so yeah if you really want to.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-08-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

He just posted, so I'll wait a half hour or so to give him some time...
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He just posted, so I'll wait a half hour or so to give him some time...
Eh, I'm ruthless. The order was posted a long time ago. Go ahead and pick if you want. Seems like you care more.

Had he given me a Rangers report worth 2 cents maybe I'd have more care, but he made a funny, so why don't I? Who's laughing now? :D
Old 07-08-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Well, in that case, I guess I'll pick...

I'll take Windy's team...
Old 07-08-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Keepers will be Gore, Jacobs, and Jennings...
Old 07-08-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

D, go on AIM...
Old 07-08-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Keepers will be Gore, Jacobs, and Jennings...
Done. Good luck.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D, go on AIM...
Can't I'm leaving now. Catch you later.
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well damn that was going to be my pick

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Well damn that was going to be my pick
AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

That's all I have to say.
djp
Team Leader
Icon

D, can you invite me to the league? or what does that entail?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D, can you invite me to the league? or what does that entail?
PM your email address to me.

Same goes for the rest of you after you pick your teams.