Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-09-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I analyzed all the teams, and I was like alright, "I'll take Windy and keep Gore, Jennings, and Jacobs"...****

Anyway, I'll take...

Team Schubert and keep.....

Larry Johnson, Lee Evans, and Todd Heap

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, ads cracked me up. The minute DJP posted his pick, he says that was going to be my pick. LOLZ! Sure, whatevers.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, there is no way to set up another online draft via the ESPN page?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Man, I analyzed all the teams, and I was like alright, "I'll take Windy and keep Gore, Jennings, and Jacobs"...****

Anyway, I'll take...

All you had to do was say something. You still got a good 3.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post

Anyway, I'll take...

That was a close second... #2 pick is valuable considering there's 20 teams... and LJ is a stud.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So, there is no way to set up another online draft via the ESPN page?
There is a long time more until the season starts. This would help pass the time.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take team Fenikz...3 keepers are Garrard, Colston, & Urlacher.

I'll pm you my email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
There is a long time more until the season starts. This would help pass the time.
True. Whatever you want to do. I was just wondering...I'm not used to these ESPN leagues.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-09-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL. There isn't a team left with 3 keepable players! Umm, give me the team with Addai I guess. I'll pick my last 2 keepers when I stop crying.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:56 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Teams Available. You may only keep 3 players.

Team CCB (Pick #1)
Jake Delhomme, Car QB
Shaun Alexander, FA RB
Ahman Green, Hou RB P
Joey Galloway, TB WR
Matt Jones, Jac WR
Ben Troupe, TB TE
Will Witherspoon, StL LB
Bertrand Berry, Ari DE
Sean Jones, Cle S
Falcons D/ST, Atl D/ST
Josh Scobee, Jac K
Chester Taylor, Min RB
Ladell Betts, Was RB
Warrick Dunn, TB RB
Michael Jenkins, Atl WR
Gibril Wilson, Oak S
Lofa Tatupu, Sea LB
Nate Burleson, Sea WR

Team Brownstown (Pick #13)
Jon Kitna, Det QB
Rock Cartwright, Was RB
Josh Cribbs, Cle WR
Steve Smith, Car WR
Glenn Holt, Cin WR
Eric Johnson, NO TE
Karlos Dansby, Ari LB
Elvis Dumervil, Den DE
Kerry Rhodes, NYJ S
Bills D/ST, Buf D/ST
Ryan Longwell, Min K
Julius Jones, Sea RB
Kevin Jones, Det RB
Chris Chambers, SD WR
Dante' Hall, StL WR
Derrick Brooks, TB LB
Allen Rossum, SF CB

So Roy, which team do you want? Don't forget to PM me your email address.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Shall I randomly reorganize the teams within each division? Or do you feel like budding rivalries are already established?
Old 07-09-2008, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shall I randomly reorganize the teams within each division? Or do you feel like budding rivalries are already established?
Shuffle them up I say! I don't even remember who's in my division.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Shuffle them up I say! I don't even remember who's in my division.
What he said.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this sucks.

But I'll live. Give me BT's team with Steve Smith, Julius Jones, and JOSH CRIBBS!

Last edited by RoyHall#1 : 07-09-2008 at 05:49 PM.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

New owners, check your emails for the league invitation asap.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to keep my rival with Xio i think it was. whoever i played 3 times last year was EPIC.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I want to keep my rival with Xio i think it was. whoever i played 3 times last year was EPIC.
This was your schedule. You didn't play anyone 3 times. No one did.

Week 1 W 104-74.5 at Team PF28 Adam Mommaerts
Week 2 W 106-97.5 Team BrownsTown John Doe
Week 3 W 117-84 at Team Schubert rob schubert
Week 4 W 127-96.5 Team T24L Sam Brady
Week 5 W 86.5-58.5 Team PF28 Adam Mommaerts
Week 6 L 101-108 at Team Brodeur Corey Stevens
Week 7 L 116-116.5 at Team T24L Sam Brady
Week 8 L 84-90.5 Team M.O.T.H. Barry Brickman
Week 9 W 123-89 at Team BrownsTown John Doe
Week 10 W 85.5-69 Team Brodeur Corey Stevens
Week 11 W 104-101 Team Xiomera Dan Fenner
Week 12 W 127.5-97.5 Team Nerv Tom Atlas
Round 1 W 132-88 Team BrownsTown John Doe
Round 2 L 96.5-105 at Team D-Unit Team D-Unit
Round 3 W 99-42.5 Gotham Glory (scar988) Scott Carasik
Old 07-09-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This was your schedule. You didn't play anyone 3 times. No one did.

Week 1 W 104-74.5 at Team PF28 Adam Mommaerts
Week 2 W 106-97.5 Team BrownsTown John Doe
Week 3 W 117-84 at Team Schubert rob schubert
Week 4 W 127-96.5 Team T24L Sam Brady
Week 5 W 86.5-58.5 Team PF28 Adam Mommaerts
Week 6 L 101-108 at Team Brodeur Corey Stevens
Week 7 L 116-116.5 at Team T24L Sam Brady
Week 8 L 84-90.5 Team M.O.T.H. Barry Brickman
Week 9 W 123-89 at Team BrownsTown John Doe
Week 10 W 85.5-69 Team Brodeur Corey Stevens
Week 11 W 104-101 Team Xiomera Dan Fenner
Week 12 W 127.5-97.5 Team Nerv Tom Atlas
Round 1 W 132-88 Team BrownsTown John Doe
Round 2 L 96.5-105 at Team D-Unit Team D-Unit
Round 3 W 99-42.5 Gotham Glory (scar988) Scott Carasik

My bad I was recalling trouncing BT. I'd like to continue my rivalry with PF though. And dammit D I want another shot at you. You cost me my title!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Released is the new reorganization of division teams for 2008-09.

TOM LANDRY DIVISION
1 Team Borat 0-0
1 Team NIP 0-0
1 Team D-Unit 0-0
1 Team WMD 0-0
1 Team ERU 0-0

BILL WALSH DIVISION
1 Team RoyHall 0-0
1 Team T24L 0-0
1 Team Xiomera 0-0
1 Team Scar988 0-0
1 Team Nerv 0-0

DON SHULA DIVISION
1 Team DJP 0-0
1 Team Scottyboy 0-0
1 Team PF28 0-0
1 Team Woot 0-0
1 Team Schofield 0-0

VINCE LOMBARDI DIVISION
1 Team Comahan 0-0
1 Team Brodeur 0-0
1 Team BigDawg 0-0
1 Team M.O.T.H. 0-0
1 Team Longhorns 0-0
Old 07-09-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH is gonna hate losing to me in everything these next 6 months, might as well start getting used to it now :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Goodluck w/ that one. Have fun not rooting for Romo and T.O. :D I put you other Cowboys fans in a bind...because, when they're good, I'm good. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-09-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High amount of three-lettered names in the Tom Landry Division.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJP needs to be transferred there.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any idea when the draft is?
Old 07-09-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Any idea when the draft is?
Still waiting for the new guys to accept their invites. Still waiting for ads, woot and borat.