Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas Tech over Kansas 69-64.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a game by Tech.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UConn played too well on offense to lose :(

Good game by Rod Wilmont though, gotta give him that.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink

IU played very sloppy today. They made a lot of bad turnovers, fouled a lot and were outrebounded, something very rare for a Kelvin Sampson-coached team. They are a top 25 team and the 3rd best team in the Big Ten. This win is especially big because it came on the road, where IU rarely wins big games. I can't wait until Tuesday for Illinois. Interested in a bet Sweetness?
Old 01-20-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
They'll get to the 2nd round or sweet 16 and choke like they always do.....
Old 01-20-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am no longer a Blue Devil fan. I am a UW-Milwaukee Panther fan. Duke is an awful team. They are overrated. #17 is still too high, they are terrible. I will cheer for the Pearl if UWM does not make the tourney.
oh god, they're 15-3 . That's not exatly terrible. What do you expect from such a young team with paulus at the PG?
But next year :twisted:
Old 01-20-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are few things more satisfying than seeing Kansas lose
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
IU played very sloppy today. They made a lot of bad turnovers, fouled a lot and were outrebounded, something very rare for a Kelvin Sampson-coached team. They are a top 25 team and the 3rd best team in the Big Ten. This win is especially big because it came on the road, where IU rarely wins big games. I can't wait until Tuesday for Illinois. Interested in a bet Sweetness?
I don't bet for or against my teams, never have and probably never will. It should be interesting when Sanctions steps onto the floor at THE Assembly Hall.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gred Oden went 12-13 today in field goals, not to mention his 10 rebounds, six of which were offensive.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
Gred Oden went 12-13 today in field goals, not to mention his 10 rebounds, six of which were offensive.
One-handed.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
That's because the Hoosiers are way too good to be included in "all."
Old 01-20-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, it'd probably be...

Wisconsin>>>Oregon>>>>>>>>>>All>>>>>>>Indiana.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Quote:

but seriously, its probably Wisconsin>>Florida>Oregon>UCLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>all>>>>>Indiana

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the Texas@Villanova game today. I was impressed with Villanova, they've got some good talent. Scotty Reynolds is gonna be a very good player, watch out for him.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Quote:

but seriously, its probably Wisconsin>>Florida>Oregon>UCLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>all>>>>>Indiana
You have to put UNC somewhere. Probaby four >s after UCLA.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Mexico State beat #15 Nevada. WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO. It was such an awesome game. Justin Hawkins kicked ass.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But next year :twisted:
They'll choke in the sweet 16, elite 8, or final 4. And I'll have my own college to cheer for.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Damn. The Marquette-Pittsburgh game is on the same time as the Bears game. :x
Old 01-21-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Oh so now you flip flop, nice TT. :roll:

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.
How did i flip flop? I am saying they're not doing that bad with only 3 losses. And i have been saying all along that this team may not dominate during the regular season like old duke teams, but they will be a major contender for the big dance.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
getting to the sweet 16 isn't choking...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And this is what I've been saying all god damn year long. They are not good, period.
How did i flip flop? I am saying they're not doing that bad with only 3 losses. And i have been saying all along that this team may not dominate during the regular season like old duke teams, but they will be a major contender for the big dance.
No they won't. Hell last year they were a #1 seed and got bounced out early. This team is doing nothing in the Big Dance.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No they won't. Hell last year they were a #1 seed and got bounced out early. This team is doing nothing in the Big Dance.
whatever you say sweetness. Duke's younger players are improving every game, and i think by march they will be solid. We'll see who's right in March.(me)

they get smoked.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

whatever you say sweetness. Duke's younger players are improving every game, and i think by march they will be solid. We'll see who's right in March.(me)
You'll be solid, but not very good. And solid doesn't win tourney games, sorry buddy. Hell my Illini are a solid team right now, and that's not very good.

You overrate the Dookies my friend, highly overrate them.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
getting to the sweet 16 isn't choking...
When at Duke, it is. U don't want a championship?