Originally Posted by nrk
That is true some teams may be better than predicted like the Saints. How many times that happen per year? Especially with multiple teams. Also, schedules show away/home games. I think ignoring a stretch of road games is pretty ignorant. Schedules are definitely not the be all end all, but it is definitely something to keep an eye on.
Every year there is a team better than predicted. The last place NFC South team in the last 4 years has won the division the next year. Bears from 2004 to 2005. Packers last year came out of no where. Nobody predicted 13-3 for the Pack.
1) NFC East tough every year
2) rest of NFC is a crap shoot except for Seattle in the West(maybe on the decline but everyone in the West is always so weak)
3) Pats,Colts,Chargers consistently dominant
4) NFC North tough with Pittsburgh consistent then one team out of Browns(2007), Ravens(2006), Bengals(2005) challenging them.
5) Lions,Cards,49ers,Raiders,Texans(might change this year) always stink