Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 07-17-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ricky Williams looking good

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors

Ricky Williams looked every bit the best player on the field the last time the Mimai Dolphins were together for one of their offseason practices. He ran with authority, he showed quickness, and he never let himself shift out of top gear, even in drills that didn't mean much according to Miami Herald beat writer Armando Salguero.

Williams, with cartoon superhero muscles bulging out of his jersey sleeves, caught the eyes of anyone paying attention. No wonder he was the only player Dolphins football czar Bill Parcells congratulated with a fist bump as he was coming to the sideline after one workout.

''I have to say, watching him practice, I was very impressed with his quickness, his explosion, his effort,'' CBS television analyst Charley Casserly, the former general manager in Houston and Washington, said after watching Williams work. ``The guy jumped out at you, watching him out there.''

That practice came in June, in shorts, in the middle of what the NFL mistakenly calls the offseason. But when the Dolphins gather again next week for the start of training camp, the first leg of their regular-season marathon, there is nothing that suggests Williams won't again be one of the team's better players. He might even be the most talented player the Dolphins' roster has to offer.

"It wouldn't surprise me at all,'' Casserly said.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Quagmire
Rookie

Quagmire is a cocksman.Quagmire is a cocksman.Quagmire is a cocksman.

Thats great as long as they don't depend on him.. There is no doubt that he is a big time RB when he is on. It is just that the switch on him can go off and on quickly..
Quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote