Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-21-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
I haven't been around much lately so pardon me if this has been posted before....

I personally feel that Parcells is coming back (which I posted many months ago after Romo took over the reigns).

I also wonder if anyone has watched the 'Americas Game #13 : 86 Giants' episode. If you have you'll be impressed. I also think that Parcells should show that 1 hr clip to all of his players this offseason. It was fantastic. It shows how much he really cares about his players and championships.

Also, I think we do make a big splash in FA in the DB. I think that the only big name player we may sign in the offseason will be either a FS ( Ken Hamlin as an example) or at CB (Nate Clements, Asante Samuel, etc). I would be very surprised if we didn't go after a HUGE signing in the DB.

There really aren't any other defensive FA's that I think fit our scheme that are top names. Maybe some mid level signings but nothing more on that side of the ball.

Offensively, I think we sign a mid level OL or two. Nothing big, but we do sign some depth. I don't think we go out and sign a big name RB or WR or QB and certainly not TE. So the only place we really have money worth spending is in the DB. Why not give Asante Samuel or Nate Clements HUGE money?
Always love reading your posts. And yeah, now you know why I like Bill Parcells so much. He truely is a great coach. People forget that just last decade, he was the guy being compared to Lombardi, Bellichick learned everything he knows from Parcells. Being a Giants fan, I know about both of them very well and if I had to choose Bill Parcells in his prime vs Bellichick, I take Parcells no questions asked.

One thing if you notice though, he did lose alot of fire from his earlier years. The Dallas Parcells just doesn't have the same fire the younger BP had. Age obviously is a factor, but I think thats a contributing reason to why its taking him longer to succeed in Dallas than it did anywhere else.

If you look at Holmgren, he had the same problem with Seattle. I guess age is an underrated nuissance.

In terms of FA, what about Vonnie Holiday? He can play DE in the 3-4, and he's still got some juice left. He can be that insurance policy you need in the front 3 incase Spears doesn't get it and Hatcher doesn't develop into anything more than a situational rusher.

Terral Sands is also a name to look into. At 6 7", I doubt he has the leverage to play NT though. Not in the 3-4 at least.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Always love reading your posts. And yeah, now you know why I like Bill Parcells so much. He truely is a great coach. People forget that just last decade, he was the guy being compared to Lombardi, Bellichick learned everything he knows from Parcells. Being a Giants fan, I know about both of them very well and if I had to choose Bill Parcells in his prime vs Bellichick, I take Parcells no questions asked.

One thing if you notice though, he did lose alot of fire from his earlier years. The Dallas Parcells just doesn't have the same fire the younger BP had. Age obviously is a factor, but I think thats a contributing reason to why its taking him longer to succeed in Dallas than it did anywhere else.

If you look at Holmgren, he had the same problem with Seattle. I guess age is an underrated nuissance.

In terms of FA, what about Vonnie Holiday? He can play DE in the 3-4, and he's still got some juice left. He can be that insurance policy you need in the front 3 incase Spears doesn't get it and Hatcher doesn't develop into anything more than a situational rusher.

Terral Sands is also a name to look into. At 6 7", I doubt he has the leverage to play NT though. Not in the 3-4 at least.
Thanks. I do agree that age for a coach could be a factor that is overlooked. I can't say for certain that it is or isn't but certainly you could point to some examples that you could argue for.

As for Holliday, that would be a mid level or lower level signing so to me we might do that, but that's just normal roster churning so I don't think much of it.

As for Steinbach or another upper level Guard, we could go after one and I'd like it, but I'd rather go after an upper level C if there was one available and move Gurode back to RG / Backup RG.

I don't see many Top Notch FA's being available, and many teams have plenty of cap space so for any team to sign more than one FA will be a challenge. Asante Samuel and Nate Clements will sign rediculous contracts this year and will make Mike Vick type money, but it's not like any cap excess you have will carry over if you don't spend it. The key is to structure the deals so that you're not hamstrung by the contracts in years 3-5. I think most teams know this and that's why you'll see large Roster bonuses instead of signing bonuses. They will be structured alot like Half Signing bonus up front and 8 months later a large Roster bonus. So year 3+ the deal isn't that hard to get out from under.

I just think this year's FA class is sub par on the offensive side of the ball and people like Adalius Thomas will be SOOOO expensive that you can't afford them. You will only be able to sign 1 big name guy this year and if I had my choice it would be Clements or Samuel.

Hamlin isn't a great cover FS but he's not bad. He's More Ed Reed and Less Roy Williams. Hamlin was a phenomenal player in the SEC and I watched him alot as an LSU fan.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Here are the prospects at each position I see the Cowboys looking at in the Senior Bowl this week.

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Jason Hill, Washington St.
Rhema McKnight, Notre Dame
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Josh Beekman, Boston College
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn
Manuel Ramirez, Texas Tech

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
Buster Davis, Florida St.
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
Daymeion Hughes, California
David Irons, Auburn
Marcus McCauley, Fresno St.
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by iameverywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Quote:
Is it me or are there a few aliases/posters that put up really long posts? They seem to travel in packs on this forum.
Just an observation. Just look back over the blog. Certain aliases do post in packs. 12:31, 12:32, 12:33, etc....... The chances are low they are logged in at the same time unless they are one in the same.

For an example of normal posting just look at the last two pages. Time stamps are spread out.

Quote:
Quote:
Is I am dreaming Dom Capers tonite. Belated XMas present.
????????
Response on Capers below.
Get over yourself...Noone esle here is as pathetic as you. If you think CTC is a respectable poster...then maybe you guys should find a different place to post.
What is wrong with CT Cowboys?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Marion Barber III 24
Rookie

Marion Barber III 24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Here are the prospects at each position I see the Cowboys looking at in the Senior Bowl this week.

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
David Irons, Auburn
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah
Throw in Dallas Baker and Desmond Bishop and agree fully :)
Marion Barber III 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnoyes
I'm confused is Iameverywhere=Cowboysforever=4.5_275_LB?
I think so
OMG. Whatever.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Again D-Unit it's not another forum it's MICKS MAIL. Don't try to lie and joke your way through this.

We all know you look to Mickaroo for all your Dallas Cowboys information. :D
Part of the "know it all club with a few aliases" on the board. It is essentially one insider poster going after everyone else's opinions.

In a few days I have looked at User log and they are never logged in at the same time. Forget about him. One guy making himself out to be several inidividuals repeating the same stuff and agreeing with himself then insulting others.

How about them Bears!! So glad to them in the SB.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
David Irons, Auburn
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah
Cool list. I will watch it on the NFL network.

I am thinking of going to the Combine for kicks. Can you get in?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
David Irons, Auburn
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah

Thanks, glad to see somebody is acknowledging my posts since I am not a respectable poster. :?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
David Irons, Auburn
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah

Thanks, glad to see somebody is acknowledging my posts since I am not a respectable poster. :?
I dunno if it is Scott or whoever works on this site but their is one poster who is constantly on saying the same things. Someone called it an echo chamber and I have to agree.

You can tell. The folks with shorter posts usually have different opinions and add different stuff to the Cowboys dialogue. BUT there is one guy who posts under various aliases using really really long posts saying nothing more than what you read elsewhere, claims ownership of every idea and then uses the other aliases to defend his opinions and belittle others. You and I happen to be on the wrong end of the abuse but who cares really.

This is so funny that in fact I read a string a few days ago on this Forum that was identical to a text string on the wwww.dallascowboys.com Fan Blog. I almost died laughing. An entire paragraph nontheless.

Gonna go root for Manning. C Ya.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
David Irons, Auburn
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah

Not sure what Thule was talking about. Good post man.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think you can get into the combine, though I may be wrong. PM Scott, he'll know.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how much longer I can take this.
  • LSUAlum = 09 Jan 2006
    D-Unit = 07 Mar 2005
    Thule = 22 Feb 2005
    DMW = 13 Mar 2006
    Jdallas = 02 Jul 2005

You can ask a mod to check ip's...aka what I did to you...because it is illegal to have multiple accounts on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLDC Rules
8 ) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.
So claim w/e you like man..but your the only user here that has created a new account to hide your reasons. You are singlehandly taking the discussion down the drain...and what once was respected as one of the most knowledgable threads on the board has been deminished to a person whining about multiple accounts...rather than taking it up with a higher power.

I've been warned for attacking you...which truely shows what point I'm at. I have a feeling I'm not the first one to be warned on account of you...I really hate having to make a post so off based...one of my complaints on this board as many users know. But I just have to get some stuff off my chest.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
I don't think you can get into the combine, though I may be wrong. PM Scott, he'll know.
Talked about this last year...you have to be a scout or have something to do with team relations to get in.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I've been warned for attacking you...which truely shows what point I'm at. I have a feeling I'm not the first one to be warned on account of you...I really hate having to make a post so off based...one of my complaints on this board as many users know. But I just have to get some stuff off my chest.
You are confusing me. In your post you appear to be aiming towards cowboysforever or whoever he is but you attacked me and not him in an earlier post, or at least indirectly saying I am not a respectable poster.

Anyways I don't care. I guess you are entitled to think what you want about me I just thought after seeing my posts for over 2 years you might respect me a little bit more.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lot's of Grassy Knoll Theories going around here now.

How about, everyone let everyone else post whatever they want and you read and comment only on the posts you feel are intelligent and relevant. I have several posters I tend to value their opinion and several others I do not. I'm sure everyone else has similar thoughts regarding valuing some posters' opinions and not others.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess who's back?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:

How about, everyone let everyone else post whatever they want and you read and comment only on the posts you feel are intelligent and relevant. I have several posters I tend to value their opinion and several others I do not. I'm sure everyone else has similar thoughts regarding valuing some posters' opinions and not others.
True. I regret my post now, I should have just went through PM, anyways lets just talk Cowboys....

LSUALUM99, what would you think about Dwayne Bowe in round one. I know it is a bit of a reach but I really like what I saw out of him in the games I saw. He seems very consistent and comes up in clutch situations.

I guess this could depend on if Terrell Owens leaves, which I hope he does, and I have already dwelled on that issue many times.

Anyways the point I want to really make is, isn't it about time the Cowboys drafted some offense in the first round? I am sick of the linebackers and D-Lineman. I wouldn't mind defensive back but I just think sometime this offense has to be addressed.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:

That's a great idea. I think there are some pretty knowledgeable folks on this board. It shouldn't be ruined by petty arguments and innuendo. Let the real Cowboys talk begin anew.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 01-21-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody chill out.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:

True. I regret my post now, I should have just went through PM, anyways lets just talk Cowboys....

LSUALUM99, what would you think about Dwayne Bowe in round one. I know it is a bit of a reach but I really like what I saw out of him in the games I saw. He seems very consistent and comes up in clutch situations.

I guess this could depend on if Terrell Owens leaves, which I hope he does, and I have already dwelled on that issue many times.

Anyways the point I want to really make is, isn't it about time the Cowboys drafted some offense in the first round? I am sick of the linebackers and D-Lineman. I wouldn't mind defensive back but I just think sometime this offense has to be addressed.
I think if the value is there, then we do it. I wouldn't go offense just because we haven't in the past. I know you addressed this to LSU. Sorry, I could'nt help myself :)

Albert Camus
Old 01-21-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think if the value is there, then we do it. I wouldn't go offense just because we haven't in the past. I know you addressed this to LSU. Sorry, I could'nt help myself Smile
Oh no, I am glad that you did.

I wasn't trying to say take offense just to take offense but I would def prefer to draft offensive over defensive this year, and I think if Bowe does well in the Senior Bowl he could be on our radar considering 2 of the 2 years that Parcells has gone to the Senior Bowl his first pick in the draft was somebody who was at the Senior Bowl (Julius Jones, DeMarcus Ware).

The other two years he has been with the Cowboys he did not attend the Senior Bowl, so that just makes me want to stay in touch with the Senior Bowl this year because it's likely Parcells is targeting someone, which is also why I came up with a list of Seniors I think the Cowboys will target at the Senior Bowl.

Here is the list again in case somebody didn't see it

Bold indicates first round projected players

QB
Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh

WR
Dwayne Bowe, L.S.U.
Craig Davis, L.S.U.
Steve Smith, USC
Courtney Taylor, Auburn

OT
Levi Brown, Penn St.
Ryan Harris, Notre Dame
Arron Sears, Tennessee
Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

OG
Justin Blalock, Texas
Ben Grubbs, Auburn

DE
Adam Carriker, Nebraska

DT
Amobi Okoye, Louisville

LB
David Harris, Michigan
Paul Posluszny, Penn St.
Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

CB
David Irons, Auburn
Jonathan Wade, Tennessee

S
Michael Griffin, Texas
Michael Johnson, Arizona
LaRon Landry, L.S.U.
Eric Weddle, Utah
Old 01-22-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
iameverywhere

Quote:
  • LSUAlum = 09 Jan 2006
    D-Unit = 07 Mar 2005
    Thule = 22 Feb 2005
    DMW = 13 Mar 2006
    Jdallas = 02 Jul 2005

You can ask a mod to check ip's...aka what I did to you...because it is illegal to have multiple accounts on this site.

Quote:
Quote:
So claim w/e you like man..but your the only user here that has created a new account to hide your reasons. You are singlehandly taking the discussion down the drain...and what once was respected as one of the most knowledgable threads on the board has been deminished to a person whining about multiple accounts...rather than taking it up with a higher power

First, you can ask whoever to check my IP. Go and check to your hearts content. I am not Cowboysforever. And I have read some of the past posts -- and that dude has made some good points b/f you or other experts even mentioned it. He also made some bad. It is a forum dude.

Regardless, it seemed like everytime he wrote something, you and few of these aliases all came at it with the same stuff. Really nasty and talking down to folks. Same attack stuff to CT and Poet. The worst part is it is regurgitated "EPSN" talk or Web trash that we all read. So again, whatever dude.

All I really gotta say to you while getting back to football is Zbikoswki???? Zbikowski? You are joking right? **I did my reading.** Later dude.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Guess who's back?
Saweet! Moving toward some sanity here!

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
  • LSUAlum = 09 Jan 2006
    D-Unit = 07 Mar 2005
    Thule = 22 Feb 2005
    DMW = 13 Mar 2006
    Jdallas = 02 Jul 2005

Quote:
Quote:
So claim w/e you like man..but your the only user here that has created a new account to hide your reasons. You are singlehandly taking the discussion down the drain...and what once was respected as one of the most knowledgable threads on the board has been deminished to a person whining about multiple accounts...rather than taking it up with a higher power

First, you can ask whoever to check my IP. Go and check to your hearts content. I am not Cowboysforever. And I have read some of the past posts -- and that dude has made some good points b/f you or other experts even mentioned it. He also made some bad. It is a forum dude.

Regardless, it seemed like everytime he wrote something, you and few of these aliases all came at it with the same stuff. Really nasty and talking down to folks. Same attack stuff to CT and Poet. The worst part is it is regurgitated "EPSN" talk or Web trash that we all read. So again, whatever dude.

All I really gotta say to you while getting back to football is Zbikoswki???? Zbikowski? You are joking right? **I did my reading.** Later dude.
Yeah, and Zbikowski's got another year of eligibility. He's not coming out. By the way CT, I like Bowe. I think Parcells may be keying on looking at Blalock, and Griffin.

Albert Camus