Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-20-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take my chances here:: RB Michael Turner

Old 07-20-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I was just saying it would be a little harsh to skip someone when this just got rolling.

I honestly would have rather done it on ESPN's website at a later date. It's easier to keep track of.
hah ...and now you decide to voice your opinion? Where was this when I asked for everyone's input?

If I was really going to skip him, then I would've. But I really wasn't going to. Just giving the guy a hard time.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D will be less cranky once he finds out whether or not Patrick Crayton will be available for him at #19. I can understand his anticipation. Crayton can win a league for you single-handedly.
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'll take my chances here:: RB Michael Turner

You risk taker you! Livin' on the edge of life!
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
hah ...and now you decide to voice your opinion? Where was this when I asked for everyone's input?

If I was really going to skip him, then I would've. But I really wasn't going to. Just giving the guy a hard time.
Well w/e. I dont really care...what ever works. You sounded like you wanted to do it this way, so i went w/ that. I dont care that much either way, I just thinks it's easier on ESPN. I dont think anyone should be fussing over pick times when it's July.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heart Mike Turner. I would have taken him if he fell to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-20-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well w/e. I dont really care...what ever works. You sounded like you wanted to do it this way, so i went w/ that. I dont care that much either way, I just thinks it's easier on ESPN. I dont think anyone should be fussing over pick times when it's July.
Well I do because my aim is not to finish this by the start of the season.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB Laurence Maroney

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Well I do because my aim is not to finish this by the start of the season.
We'll be fine...it's fine to set a timer after everyone makes their 1st pick. I just didnt like how some wanted to skip him before he even heard of any timer on picks. I doubt this will take 40+ days to complete...atleast I hope not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-20-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People will be more willing to send out lists once we get beyond the first couple rounds.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

KJC im'd me his pick of RB DeAngelo Williams.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

What a great picture.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-20-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Now here's where I expect a major stall waiting for scar.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind doing it here because it gives everyone a chance to see how the draft is falling and make their picks, if its a live draft it will be tough to get everyone available at that time...It's good we get it started now at least, something to do during the down time, I don't like going into August and still having a few live drafts to do.

As far as picks I really like Turner this year also, have him in quite a few leagues, not too big of a risk though considering he will get 250+ carries more then likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Well, I unbanned Wingy since he agreed to take ERU's spot. But the other mods and admin decided to ban him again until the season starts so I've had to find another replacement to draft in his stead.

Say hello to Team DChess!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm looking to trade up in the first round.

Anyone willing to swap first and second round picks with me?
Old 07-20-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm looking to trade up in the first round.

Anyone willing to swap first and second round picks with me?

I pick before Xio.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who all is available?

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:31 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
who all is available?
go to the league page on espn and take a look at the keepers and then d-unit also has listed on page one of the players already drafted

Old 07-21-2008, 10:32 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
who all is available?
Everyone on our leagues site thats in Free Agency, aside from those who have been drafted so far (picks are on page 1)

Last edited by comahan : 07-21-2008 at 10:36 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

actually nvm....
I take

RB Darren McFadden.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The rest of round one

14. Team Comahan ::
15. Team RoyHall::
16. Team M.O.T.H. ::
17. Team Nerv ::
18. Team BigDawg ::
19. Team D-Unit ::
20. Team Xiomera ::

Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D, can we get a draft update? I didn't see the list of who's been picked anywhere.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
D, can we get a draft update? I didn't see the list of who's been picked anywhere.
1. Team HChu :: QB Derek Andersen
2. Team Schofield:: WR TJ Houszmanzadeh
3. Team NIP :: WR Brandon Marshall
4. Team ERU :: RB Ryan Grant
5. Team Longhorns :: RB Earnest Graham
6. Team DJP:: QB Donovan McNabb
7. Team T24L :: WR Anquan Boldin
8. Team Brodeur :: WR Roy Williams
9. Team Scottyboy :: QB Eli Manning
10. Team WMD :: RB Michael Turner
11. Team PF28 :: RB Laurence Maroney
12. Team KCJ58 :: RB DeAngelo Williams
13. Team scar988 :: RB Darren McFadden

Old 07-21-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking into account how the league is structured, with points and such, and the new RB roster spot addition, ill take --

RB/KR Leon Washington

A very good Kick returner that gives me a chance of a ton of points per week with just that alone. Also will consistently add a few points per week with the points per reception stat added. He'll sometimes run the ball too. Put up 13+ points 11 times last year in this league without the added 2 or 3 points a week from receptions. All in all, a guy that can give me points a ton of different ways that plays a nice compliment to LT as my #2 RB.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote