Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 07-23-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Georgia Force HC named to coaching staff

Doug Plank

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/...c=7&c xcat=21

I've watched plenty of GA force games, he's a great coach. I think it's pretty cool that he can work with the falcons and still keep his HC job.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What exactly is his role going to be here with the Falcons?
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
What exactly is his role going to be here with the Falcons?
He will serve as a coaching assistant and will be assigned to "special projects".

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
He will serve as a coaching assistant and will be assigned to "special projects".
And will most likely work with our young safeties.
oldLibid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sounds good to me, I'd love to see someone make Stone and Decoud stick. I'm sick of always wanting big time Safety help and never getting it, so obviously we're not going to draft a great Safety so lets create one out of these guys we have on the roster. Decoud and Stone are nasty, I'm thinking that Coleman is going to end up being one hell of a deal esp now with Williams gone. I'm excited about our pieces on defense if we can get Boley to re-sign to a long term deal, and then get a space eater in the middle of our DL...could be seriously nasty defense we have here once Nicholas earns his spot over Brooking and Lofton can build up to his potential in the middle.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote