Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 07-23-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dennis Erickson is making Tempe seem like a very nice place to play...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More and more it seems like Oregon. Terrell Pryor had them in his top 4 and he hadnt visited there yet. Oregon has the potential to become it because of their facilities and uniqueness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
More and more it seems like Oregon. Terrell Pryor had them in his top 4 and he hadnt visited there yet. Oregon has the potential to become it because of their facilities and uniqueness.
$$$ talks and that is what you get from your athletic program is owned by Nike.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers Rutgers Rutgers, Rutgers Rutgers Rutgers, Rutgers is so amazing, they are the best. In bspn's top 10 recruiting, and pwning everyone!!! Rutgers Rutgers Rutgers, they are the sweetest ever!!!!!!

I hope you put that into song, because it was being sung in my head while I posted it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
$$$ talks and that is what you get from your athletic program is owned by Nike.
yeah thats true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah there's a youtube video with Dennis Dixson showing you around the facilities at Oregon. Let me just say the facilities alone are enough for a recruit to sign on.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Hokie_Pokie08
Rookie

Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Rutgers Rutgers Rutgers, Rutgers Rutgers Rutgers, Rutgers is so amazing, they are the best. In bspn's top 10 recruiting, and pwning everyone!!! Rutgers Rutgers Rutgers, they are the sweetest ever!!!!!!

I hope you put that into song, because it was being sung in my head while I posted it
What happens to Rutgers when Schiano leaves after this season?

Last edited by Hokie_Pokie08 : 07-23-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Hokie_Pokie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie_Pokie08 View Post
What happens to Rutgers when Schiano leaves?
well, I hate to hijack another thread with my immense love of Rutgers, but we had a discussion about this in IRC( i totally won the argument btw)

Schiano WON'T leave for quite a few reasons:
1: as our resident cheating ginger pointed out, PSU has been saying FOR YEARS that they're going to hire from within
2: RU's new funding for the stadium and facilities(on behalf of Schiano's request really) are also a factor
3: Right now, I truly believe, Rutgers is amore talented team than PSU. (not talking history and stuff, talking RIGHT NOW)
4: RU is taking PSU's recruits from the main areas like New York and South Jersey
5: The rumors of Schiano coaching at the U made more sense, considering he coached there. PSU? why? He's a jersey kid with a jersey home. What links does he have to PSU? makes less sense than the Miami job...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Hokie_Pokie08
Rookie

Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
well, I hate to hijack another thread with my immense love of Rutgers, but we had a discussion about this in IRC( i totally won the argument btw)

Schiano WON'T leave for quite a few reasons:
1: as our resident cheating ginger pointed out, PSU has been saying FOR YEARS that they're going to hire from within
2: RU's new funding for the stadium and facilities(on behalf of Schiano's request really) are also a factor
3: Right now, I truly believe, Rutgers is amore talented team than PSU. (not talking history and stuff, talking RIGHT NOW)
4: RU is taking PSU's recruits from the main areas like New York and South Jersey
5: The rumors of Schiano coaching at the U made more sense, considering he coached there. PSU? why? He's a jersey kid with a jersey home. What links does he have to PSU? makes less sense than the Miami job...
He got his 1st actual coaching job at Penn State under his mentor Joe Pa. I don't know if you had seen this or not either so here it is as it seems that RU has given Schiano loopholes out of his contract.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3501399
Old 07-24-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The homer in me says USF, the non-homer in my also says USF. We're already the second best program in Florida, the fasting rising program in FBS history, we are in Florida, Leavitt ain't leaving anytime soon. We'll get up there in recruiting classes soon enough

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote