Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 05-05-2008, 12:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Roll Call

Let's get a count on the Charger fans who actually wander their way over to this board.

Lord knows this thread should stay on the front page long enough, :D
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
defensiveback23
Veteran

defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.

I'll still be around but i tend to post less frequently after the draft and then pick it up again when the season starts.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

DonWoods33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am here a lot but don't post much. There were a few other guys on the team board here a few years back but you don't see them around. But it's kind of a dry time right now.

Last edited by DonWoods33 : 05-05-2008 at 01:36 PM.
DonWoods33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

I still check in once in a while. I used to post here much more often, but I just got out of the habit.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am on a lot. Dont plan on slowing down!

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
UncleHulka
Rookie

UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.
Smile

It's a bit discouraging to make some posts then check back a few days later to see the lack of discourse. But, I'm sticking around. But given the nature of the Charger's lack of roster moves (with obvious reasons) it's understandable.
UncleHulka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im always here

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

I used to post a lot more...just got busy with college and a lot of other things...I'm sure when the regular season rolls around I'll find things to talk about.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

I have not been around all that often, but since the draft i've started visiting more often.. I suppose when the season rolls around I'll be paying alot more attention

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

DonWoods33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey I just noticed we aint all that bad. About middle of the pack in threads, and replies. Although we'll never catch those more popular teams. We don't waste our breath (or is it fingers?) and make intelligent arguments.
DonWoods33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha ya cuz we rock!

Old 05-13-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word to the rocking...please explain the Hazelton sig. I'm Trojan for life and I still am not a huge fan of Vidal. He has a lot to put together IMO.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
zdh87
Rookie

zdh87 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm here, a lot during the season, every week or so during the offseason.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
Word to the rocking...please explain the Hazelton sig. I'm Trojan for life and I still am not a huge fan of Vidal. He has a lot to put together IMO.
Just because you dont like him doesnt mean he should be hated by everyone... He might not have lived up to his full potential yet but he has a made a good contribution to USC so far...

Old 05-16-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
bergo23
Rookie

bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Howdy from Lawrence!

I am a happy Bolts fan here in Lawrence KS, went to SDSU for Grad School...grew up in the IE.

I am stoked my job took me to a place where the Bolts travel here once a year.
bergo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chargers=life. I'm only on when I have a lot of free time which isn't very often, but I'm still here sometimes.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

THe season is getting closer.. so im starting to check more often.. hopefully the forum will get rollin soon..

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah im starting to come back into the forums now, its been a boring off season for us ready for the season already

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote