Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
I'm taking the Colts.

Fact is the Bears had it easy getting to the superbowl. They are the only respectable team in the NFC. The AFC had 4 strong contenders this year and I believe any of the 4 of them would beat the Bears in the big game.

I'm actually expecting a high scoring game. I think Rex has a great game playing against a defense that he is used to seeing and the same goes for Manning. The Colts just have more offensive talent to put points on the board in a shootout.
:roll:

You realize that we played with the Patriots out East right? :?
What does that prove? The Bears lost that game. If anything it proves my point that the 4th best team in the AFC is better than the only good team in the NFC.
It proves that they can hang in with the cream of the crop in the AFC, on the road, with terrible play from their quarterback.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote