Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-29-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben Obomanu got drafted?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Ben Obomanu got drafted?
In all fairness, Michael Clayton was drafted like 3 rounds earlier lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Ben Obomanu got drafted?
I want to change that pick since D-Unit made it while I was eating supper.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit I'm changing the Obomanu pick to DE Elvis Dumervil.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like djp is skipped, Longhorns is up
Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Can I edit our picks, D?

I just finished eating supper
No. That will not be allowed. You really can't blame anything except for your supper, for you not being here. :D nah, I don't know why you weren't here... But no, we followed adschofield's instructions to a T.

In the future, you'll always have 3 options if you want to avoid the same thing happening:

1. Be here
2. Send in a list
3. Send in new instructions

There's no going back now as that would set a bad precedent and also have ramifications for others who want to change their old picks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
D-Unit I'm changing the Obomanu pick to DE Elvis Dumervil.
No you will not.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
No you will not.
D, if I recall you got to change your Hines Ward pick to Gonzalez.

Just let him do it. It's the 257th round for Christ's sake!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, I just want to say that I hate Wingy for taking Kevin Jones.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
BTW, I just want to say that I hate Wingy for taking Kevin Jones.
It was a tremendous pick. WMD and I suggested the pick to him at literally the same time on AIM.

Lions fans . . .
Old 07-30-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
D, if I recall you got to change your Hines Ward pick to Gonzalez.

Just let him do it. It's the 257th round for Christ's sake!
Nobody picked after me. I had the latest pick. A lot of people picked after Obomanu.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:29 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It was a tremendous pick. WMD and I suggested the pick to him at literally the same time on AIM.

Lions fans . . .
Don't worry, I have a sweet little backup plan next time I'm up.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nobody picked after me. I had the latest pick. A lot of people picked after Obomanu.
Yeah, you're probably right . . . I am just pissed off cause I secretly coveted Obumanu for myself.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

You never know how it could've messed up the draft. People who wanted to take Obomanu couldn't after Adsoule got him.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am changing my first pick to Tomlinson. I hope comahan doesn't mind.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty gave me a list.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me one sec, posting my pick now.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Scotty gave me a list.
It's about time he realized I kept robbing him of the names on his list by making secret under the table trades. ;)
Old 07-30-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Team Longhorns selects:

Chris Perry - RB, Cincinnati Bengals

All signs lead to him being the primary 3rd down back again and he had 50+ receptions last time that happened since he is healthy again I like my chances.

QB - David Garrard
RB - Earnest Graham - Tampa Bay Bucs
RB - Chris Johnson - Tennessee Titans
WR - Marques Colston - New Orleans Saints
WR - Marvin Harrison - Indianapolis Colts
RB/WR - Jerricho Cotchery - NY Jets
TE - Greg Olson - Chicago Bears
K
DEF - Tennessee Titans
DL - Jason Taylor - Washington Redskins
LB - Jonathan Vilma - New Orleans Saints
DB - Adam Jones - Dallas Cowboys

BN - WR Sidney Rice - Minnesota Vikings
BN - WR Jerry Porter - Jacksonville Jaguars
BN - RB Chris Perry - Cincinnati Bengals
4 Bench

Quote:
Old 07-30-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Haven't done a roster update in a while, so feast your eyes on this folks . . .

Team Xio

QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Steven Jackson, Adrian Peterson, Chris Brown, Brandon Jackson
WR - Devin Hester, Bobby Engram, Andre Davis
TE - Antonio Gates
DL - Jared Allen
LB - London Fletcher
DB - T.J. Rushing
D/ST - Green Bay Packers
Old 07-30-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team HChu:

QB: Derek Anderson
RB: Kenny Watson
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR: Pierre Thomas
WR: Joey Galloway
WR: D.J. Hackett
TE: Donald Lee
DL: Dwight Freeney
LB: Will Witherspoon
DB: Sean Jones
D/ST: Chicago Bears
K: Nate Kaeding
HC:
Bench: Kevin Walter
Bench: Lorenzo Booker

BoneKrusher

Last edited by HChu : 07-30-2008 at 01:07 AM.
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick in a sec
Old 07-30-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver Broncos Defense
Old 07-30-2008, 01:07 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

QB Donovan McNabb
RB Frank Gore
RB Brandon Jacobs
RB/WR Rashard Mendenhall
WR Greg Jennings
WR Laveraneus Coles
TE Benjamin Watson
DL Julius Peppers
LB DeMeco Ryans
DB Kerry Rhodes
D/ST Denver Broncos
K
HC

QB Alex Smith
WR Limas Sweed
Old 07-30-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJP I think you have another pick to make.