Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-30-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH you're up.
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Tamba Hali.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what sucks... BigDawg said he would be gone all day today, so I asked him to send me his BB or Phone#. He gave me his phone #, but no BB.... Sucky thing is he sent me his # over AIM and I closed the window without saving it. So he won't be here and we can't get a hold of him. I'm thinking we make the pick for him. Any suggestion on who would be a good fit for him coming up here?
Old 07-30-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Got a meeting to go to. I'll be back. Discuss options for BD while we wait for nerv.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

While I'm out, PF is in charge and he'll make the final decision on BD's pick if nerv makes his pick on time.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Given how far we are in the draft I don't think it's as big of a deal as if it were earlier...i think we move on w/o having a pick for BD....BD can make his pick when he gets on; it was a mistake for D-Unit to not save his #, but this also leaves a reminder to either post your # in this thread or leave a BB

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nerv selects QB Kellen Clemens

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit selects RB Jamaal Charles

if it is a big deal, BD can be given compensation in next year's draft

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio wants Dante Hall, WR and Josh Brown, K.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My meeting got cancelled. Thanks PF.

I've looked over BD's roster and he only has 2 WRs so I'll give him a WR first. We'll agree to let him change these 2 picks when he comes back if he wants. That sounds fair rather than just letting him get bypassed.

So Team BigDawg gets WR Mark Clayton. Reasoning. He's not the best WR according to ESPN, but I didn't want to give him a Ben Obomanu type pick, so I passed on David Patten and Brandon Stokley. Plus he's a Ravens fan.

Old 07-30-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I select RB LaMont Jordan. Yeah, I went there...

Old 07-30-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Next BigDawg gets a RB, since he only has 3.

RB Warrick Dunn

...hey, it was either him or Aaron Stecker! ...according to ESPN. LOL.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

nerv is up... commie, do your thang.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nerv Takes RB jacob hester

Old 07-30-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Nerv Takes RB jacob hester
Nerv, I hope you fall in a pit of leeches.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Go ahead MOTHY. You're up Champ.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go ahead and post my team update.

Team WMD::

QB- Carson Palmer
RB- Michael Turner
RB- Kevin Smith
RB/WR- DeSean Jackson
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Santana Moss
TE- Jason Witten
DL- Will Smith
LB- E.J. Henderson
DB- Oshiomogho Atogwe
D/ST- San Diego Chargers
K- Shaun Suisham
HC- MIN Head Coach

Bench WR- Arnaz Battle
Bench RB- Fred Jackson
Bench QB- Kurt Warner
Bench TE- Ben Utecht
Bench RB- Jason Wright
Bench QB- Shaun Hill
Bench D/ST- Detroit Lions

Last edited by WMD : 08-03-2008 at 03:27 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that it matters because, it's not a lot of points...but, I'll go w/ Wade Phillips. :) Just filling out my starters. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Not that it matters because, it's not a lot of points...but, I'll go w/ Wade Phillips. :) Just filling out my starters. haha.

Oh great! I forgot all about it! You better not beat me by .5 point in the championship game again.. because the Cowboys win.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

QB- Tony Romo
RB- Brian Westbrook
RB- Jonathan Stewart
RB/WR- Thomas Jones
WR- Terrell Owens
WR- Kevin Curtis
TE- Jeremy Shockey
DL- Tamba Hali
LB- D.J. Williams
DB- Marcus Trufant
D/ST- Dallas Cowboys
K- Adam Vinatieri
HC- Wade Phillips

Bench WR- Vincent Jackson
Bench TE- L.J. Smith
Bench -
Bench -
Bench -
Bench -
Bench -

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

RoyHall's last person on the list is Kellen Clemens. Nerv took him. I don't think Roy will be upset with Chad Pennington if he wanted Clemens.

So Roy gets Chad Pennington.

Commie, you're up.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I have no back up QB and have decided not to draft one...luckily the Cowboys dont have a bye until late in the season.

I hope you guys have been paying attention to bye weeks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I have no back up QB and have decided not to draft one...luckily the Cowboys dont have a bye until late in the season.

I hope you guys have been paying attention to bye weeks.
Paying attention to the Bye Weeks is SO 90's.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

LB Adalius Thomas

Old 07-30-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

scar is skipped since he still hasn't responded to my PM.

Per list KCJ selects QB Chris Redman.