Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-21-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my apologies. I saw something that was no more than 150x100
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

no problem man...thanks for fixing it :D
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
Can someone make me a Penelope Cruz sig? Here is a link to the picture i want to use
http://img149.imagevenue.com/view.ph...uz49_504lo.jpg

Make it hot, thanks in advance!!!
wow, never knew that Penelope Cruz looks exactly like Carmen Electra
something different comes up everytime you click it
wtf it works whenever i click on it....how do i post a picture? do i have to save it onto my computer first or what?

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills Guru here is your sig

Old 01-21-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Bills Guru here is your sig

Thanks so much man.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Could somebody make me a seahawks avy? Nothing specific, just something blue and seahawks related

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Since my sigs suck I'm going to make a request here. I'd like a sig of DJ White and Rodrick Wilmont. If you need pictures, just ask.
Please?
Old 01-21-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
The sigs you make are the best on NFLDC. Make yourself a sig.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Lookin' for a sweet Kevin Harvick sig. Preferably with his Shell sponsor. Can't find any pictures, sorry. A pic of the car is preferred.
http://nascar.imageg.net/graphics/pr...p3412039dt.jpg

please?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here you go

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

here you go
JOY OF ALL JOYS!

Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
Old 01-21-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield
Could anyone do a sig with Jacoby Jones for me.Here's a pic, you can crop out the defenders:http://orig.jacksonsun.com/photogall...Jones_1015.htm

And if you could have it say Jacoby Jones, A Man Among Boys
Actually I want a sig with Jarrad Page and Bernard Pollard saying "The Future is Now"

http://images.sportsnetwork.com/nfl/...draft-PAGE.jpg
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images...7929721 88425

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can i get a Michael Griffin, Eagles sig pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeee

Thanks
Old 01-21-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan

Thanks

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan

Thanks
siiiiiick
Old 01-21-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4pac, whered did u come from, DAMMNNN
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

im stealing this anyone mind?
Old 01-21-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Attention Sig Makers. I have discovered a way around Getty Image water marks. PM me to learn my secrets.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Attention Sig Makers. I have discovered a way around Getty Image water marks. PM me to learn my secrets.
is it magic?

Quote:
Old 01-21-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
is it magic?
Almost.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm stealing this sig, anyone mind?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
Could somebody make me a seahawks avy? Nothing specific, just something blue and seahawks related

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield
I'm stealing this sig, anyone mind?
yea, splat will probably mind... dont just steal sigs from another person

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/nfl/d...s/200/9199.jpg

Can someone make me a Joe Klopfenstein #89 Colorado sig?

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/32/320069.jpg

a Jordon Dizon #44 Colorado Sig?

http://www.colorado.edu/insidecu/arc...os/kickoff.jpg
http://www.lougrozaaward.com/images/...n%20action.jpg

a Mason Crosby #16 Colorado sig?

http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Phot...andoPace01.jpg

Or a Orlando Pace #76 St. Louis Rams Sig?

Thank you

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:05 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen
Would appreciate it if someone could make me a Mason Crosby signature.

Pictures:
http://www.colorado.edu/insidecu/arc...os/kickoff.jpg
http://www.lougrozaaward.com/images/...n%20action.jpg
http://cfmx.dailycamera.com/buffzone...asoncrosby.jpg

Someone up for the task? Would love to have a "Mason Crosby to the Saints" theme on it :)

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote