Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it only allows one person at a time

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I'm heading out of town to stay with my gf's parents for the next week and a half. Then I have what could best be called "student government boot camp". So I may not have access to the internet until the first of September. :-/

So until then, don't think that I'm just disregarding the league. I just won't have the opportunity to check in.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it says "This page is locked while your LM enters offline draft results."
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you select Head Coaches

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having trouble finding the Head Coaches and Defenses.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm having trouble finding the Head Coaches and Defenses.

for D/ST just looks up D and all the teams should be there

Old 08-05-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, you have to go to "LM Tools" and then "Enter Offline Draft Results"

Old 08-05-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Coaches are in the C's "Coach, Lions" etc.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

hey D I can only have 5 maximum WR so I'm changing my last pick of Onrea Smith to Leonard Little, DE

Old 08-05-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're sorry, we were unable to save your picks. Please check your selections and try again.
• Error resetting draft.

?
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, mine did that too...but, you can just go to add players now. That's what i did.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, you've got me picking Hilliard twice, I've got another pick, but I'll wait til everyone fills in their teams and just pick a FA

also, I've got too many WR's, so how's' that gonna work? I just cut one then? I'll wait til everyone's done and finish up my roster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
hey D I can only have 5 maximum WR so I'm changing my last pick of Onrea Smith to Leonard Little, DE
I believe I'm past that limit already, I wasn't aware of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid WR rule.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've adjusted the rule. I forgot to add the max to that after I added the RB/WR position. Keep your guys.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a running back if anyone wants to trade!

and there was a misunderstanding considering me and adsoules trade. We were supposd to swap 14th rounders, but they took it I think. Whatever the case, I'm down one, but I can just wait til the rosters are fille to see who's there
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Alright, I'm heading out of town to stay with my gf's parents for the next week and a half. Then I have what could best be called "student government boot camp". So I may not have access to the internet until the first of September. :-/

So until then, don't think that I'm just disregarding the league. I just won't have the opportunity to check in.
I guess I'll edit your roster for you then.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that the championship team is entered, the reign of Chaos shall begin.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noticed that Raiders TE John Madsen is listed as a WR. D-Unit, is this something that you can change or is this only something that is dictated by ESPN?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I guess I'll edit your roster for you then.
AHA! I got to it first. I had some people cancel on me so a few hours cleared up.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

BTW, I just wanted to mention that my team sucks. Maybe I'll end up with the #1 draft pick next season. :D

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
BTW, I just wanted to mention that my team sucks. Maybe I'll end up with the #1 draft pick next season. :D
you don't even have a Head Coach

Old 08-05-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I noticed that Raiders TE John Madsen is listed as a WR. D-Unit, is this something that you can change or is this only something that is dictated by ESPN?
No, I can't change that.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
you don't even have a Head Coach
Oh yes I do. I picked the Philly head coach in round 14. What the hell is he doing on your team?

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 08-05-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
No, I can't change that.
Bummer... I hope ESPN wises up on that...

Oldie but a goodie.