Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 08-05-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rivers Signs

Being reported all over the place that he's signing tonight, should be at practice tomorrow. Was seen at Camp tonight.

Thank god is all I've got to say, I was really starting to think it wasn't going to end well.

He's got a lot of making up to do.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 08-06-2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Made title official
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well like I said before its not as crucial for him to be in camp in comparison to most people but he definitely needs to be there. Not like Pollack needed to be but a week or two of camp is about what he needs. I am going to buy his jersey this week even though I bought Chinny's too lol.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach Fitzgerald (I think) said he wasn't disappointed in him missing the snaps, just that he wasn't around the guys for those 9 days and going through what they went through... Which I agree with.

He should be fine, I don't think it will take him all that long to catch up. He's better off than most rookies.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3521121

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:20 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6928

He was the most NFL ready player by many accounts and the coaches have already said he won't have to make up that much. Today is the last two-a-day practice and he will have time Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to get back up to speed. They say he won't start in Green Bay, but I will bet a large amount of cash he WILL start the 2nd preseason game.

This is good news for our defense FOR SURE !!!
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote