Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-11-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the injury to Bobby Engram, I am now looking for WR depth.

Anyone have a WR to offer up in trade talks?
Old 08-11-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I'm pretty deep at WR if you wanna talk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
D you know I want Raymell, but Braylon seems a bit ridiculous to give up...
LOL D, are you serious?
Old 08-11-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There will be so many injuries this year. I'm afraid it could derail my course to the Championship.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
D you know I want Raymell, but Braylon seems a bit ridiculous to give up...
Wow, I was offering Steven Jackson or Antonio Gates in talks for Braylon or Holt earlier . I hope this pending offer wasn't what was holding you back from discussing a deal with me, haha.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

All my WR's are up for trade.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, I was offering Steven Jackson or Antonio Gates in talks for Braylon or Holt earlier . I hope this pending offer wasn't what was holding you back from discussing a deal with me, haha.
S-Jax and Gates.... Does it get any more injury prone that that???

...well, I guess there's always McGahee.. ;)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
LOL D, are you serious?
Halfway, yeah. LOL. How could you blame me if he offered it???
Old 08-11-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Alot of talk about Willis from someone who barely squeaked by me last year.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

Yes, because Ray Rice's status as a backup and an unproven rookie is much more appealing than a couple of Fantasy studs.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yes, because Ray Rice's status as a backup and an unproven rookie is much more appealing than a couple of Fantasy studs.
Ray Rice = Maurice Jones-Drew

Don't give me that unproven rookie talk. AD won't like talk like that from his owner. ;)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Alot of talk about Willis from someone who barely squeaked by me last year.....
Willis has the knees of a 50 year old.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't give me that unproven rookie talk. AD won't like talk like that from his owner. ;)
Ummmm Ray won't be returning kicks, thats Yamon Figurs' job

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Ummmm Ray won't be returning kicks, thats Yamon Figurs' job
How many did he drop last year??? Too many. Ray won't return kicks though, since he'll be the starting RB.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

Aside from their height similarities, where is the comparison?

Are you still enjoying this little game of yours now that people are aware of your attempted cons?
Old 08-11-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
How many did he drop last year??? Too many. Ray won't return kicks though, since he'll be the starting RB.
I thought you were on the Cory Ross - Starting RB bandwaggon?
Old 08-11-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Yeah Yamon looked SOOOO rusty in the first preseason game.......

And Ray hasn't exactly won the back up job from Cory Ross yet, let alone unseating a $42 million dollar back.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-11-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Aside from their height similarities, where is the comparison?

Are you still enjoying this little game of yours now that people are aware of your attempted cons?
Attempted cons... LOL. I didn't approach scotty about Ray and I didn't make up the offer of Braylon for Ray. I said Braylon is the only guy on his team that I'm interested in... then later I included Hixon as another guy I'd be interested in. But he didn't want to trade Hixon but said he was thinking about Braylon for Ray straight up... now he doesn't want to and that's all it is.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I thought you were on the Cory Ross - Starting RB bandwaggon?
Nah, I just followed BigDawg's advice to pick him up. Thanks BD ;)
Old 08-11-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah Yamon looked SOOOO rusty in the first preseason game.......

And Ray hasn't exactly won the back up job from Cory Ross yet, let alone unseating a $42 million dollar back.
Wait... Did you use the word "preseason"? Ok, just checking.

If Willis is healthy (and he won't be), then he's the starting RB... ala Fred Taylor. Rice isn't going to unseat him. He'll just outproduce him. Especially at the goalline.. where Willis has always had a problem.

Oh and Cory Ross? Yeah, that's my boy. :)
Old 08-11-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wait... Did you use the word "preseason"? Ok, just checking.

If Willis is healthy (and he won't be), then he's the starting RB... ala Fred Taylor. Rice isn't going to unseat him. He'll just outproduce him. Especially at the goalline.. where Willis has always had a problem.

Oh and Cory Ross? Yeah, that's my boy. :)
Yeah Willis did terrible for me last season........

As for the goalline situation, that was playcalling not Willis.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-11-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson is not available, that is all :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Cool trade between BD and LL!

Longhorns got his "Cowboy".
Old 08-12-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking/willing to move Laurence Maroney

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cool trade between BD and LL!

Longhorns got his "Cowboy".
Yep consider me 'sold' on Felix, he's no Chris Johnson but he's aiiite ;) The KR yardage and receptions from those 2 should do me some good.

If Marvin continues to look good I like how my team is looking at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote