Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-23-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
My Head Coaches Big Board:

1. Mike Singletary
2. Wade Phillips
3. Bob Stoops
4. Ron Rivera
5. Steve Mariucci
1. Wade Phillips
2. Mike Singletary
3. Dom Capers (still hasn't sign his extension)
4. Mike Martz

I'll say there's a big difference between my #2 and #3.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
hijoputaesward

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by iameverywhere
Quote:
are you looking to break the NFLDC Forum record for most posts in a row?

oops sorry
Sorry man, I screwed up with the buttons. My damn mouse is floating on me some. Gotta clean the track ball but the amount of false reporting, lack of fact checking and horrid bias drives me nuts.
lets see if i can clear this up for you so that you can understand. 11 players over 30 have started for us at some point this year beginning in sept.

1. bledsoe
2. t.o.
3. glenn
4. flozell
5. fabini
6. rivera
7. ferguson
8. singleton
9. glenn
10. henry
11. ellis

this is a fact. once again you are wrong. there is nothing made up. there is no false reporting. just a fragile little person who is devestated that his hero is no longer coaching the team. the only person not checking the facts is you. once again you have been served and i swore i would not get into it with you again...but its just so easy :D just drop the subject to avoid further embarrassment please.
"Parcells started 11 different players in their 30s this season. All that his club's veteran know-how got Parcells was a wild-card playoff berth and first-round elimination. Old teams tend to play their best football early in the season when the legs are fresh. The Cowboys faded badly in December"

Of that list only 6 of 11 are starters at the end of the season idiot. Henry is just 30 - not over thirty. 30.

Regardless, average age of the Cowboys starters is 26 -- less than the Beras at 28 and Colts at 27.

So this stupidity that "Old teams tend to play their best football early in the season when the legs are fresh" .... except the Cowboys who are a young team is stupidity. Both you and Gosselin are full of crap. BP Haters who **** out of your ass to say whatever suits you.

Now, Ward, you can ban me. I am quite sick of you too. So do it forever cuz who the hell wants to talk football with morons on this site.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Quote:

1. Mike Singletary
2. Wade Phillips
3. Bob Stoops
4. Ron Rivera
5. Steve Mariucci
1. Wade Phillips
2. Mike Singletary
4. Mike Martz

Singletary supporter! :D I'm adding you to the petition!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oops sorry
Sorry man, I screwed up with the buttons. My damn mouse is floating on me some. Gotta clean the track ball but the amount of false reporting, lack of fact checking and horrid bias drives me nuts.
lets see if i can clear this up for you so that you can understand. 11 players over 30 have started for us at some point this year beginning in sept.

1. bledsoe
2. t.o.
3. glenn
4. flozell
5. fabini
6. rivera
7. ferguson
8. singleton
9. glenn
10. henry
11. ellis

this is a fact. once again you are wrong. there is nothing made up. there is no false reporting. just a fragile little person who is devestated that his hero is no longer coaching the team. the only person not checking the facts is you. once again you have been served and i swore i would not get into it with you again...but its just so easy :D just drop the subject to avoid further embarrassment please.

While I have always had the utmost amount of contempt for cowboysforever/iameverywhere, I have to say that I am with him on this issue. Any contention that the reason for the shoddy play down the stretch was due to old age is baseless and false. Even on this list, you are reaching. In the first place, Fabini never even came close to sniffing a "start", and only even played a handful of downs all year, so that was a major reach. Secondly, Aaron Glen did not start a single game, either. Moreover, Singleto and Ellis would not apply, either, as Al wasn't even dressing for games for the first half of the season, and rarely played (thus rendering any contention of fatigue or "loss of legs" as void and null) and Greg only played the first 9 games, and couldn't have worn down. Lastly, Bledsoe only played the first 6 games as well, so you can't count him, either.

So, if you were to eliminate the ones that I just did, that would cut it down to:

1. Flozell
2. TO
3. TG
4. Rivera

5. Ferguson
6. Henry

That leaves only six players of over 30 years that could have been reasonably accused of "wearing down" over the course of the season. Now, four of those were on offense, where we ranked in the top 5 in nearly every meaningful category, including #4 in the most important one, scoring.

Our offense did not wear down late, it was the defense. On that defense, we had starters that were in their 2nd, 10th, 2nd, 2nd, 5th, 5th, 1st, 6th, 1st, 5th and 4th years in the league, which averages out to 3.9 years of experience a peice. There simply is no argument there.

This is what is commonly referred to as "grasping at straws", or someone in a tough position searching desperately for something to hold onto. No one knows why the F*** our team fell apart the way it did in the final four weeks of the season. Not Parcells, not Zimmer, not Jerry and definitely not some self-aggrandizing sports writer who gets paid to come across as being an expert. If you buy into his act, all that does is reflect badly upon you as a fan.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is an interesting situation developing in San Fran. Singletary has openly come out and said that he wants the DC job there.

"I want as much as I can get," Singletary said Monday after leading the South defense through practice in preparation for the Senior Bowl. "If it's coordinator, I want to be a coordinator. If it's head coach, I want to be head coach."

Here's what I'm thinking...

Singletary wants to climb this coaching ladder REAL bad... He interviewed for the Falcons HC job but didn't get it...instead they chose Petrino... the guy has a go getter attitude and won't stop at anything! He's gonna be great someday.

Ron Rivera and Singletary are linked together through their Bears connection. If we were to somehow get Rivera as our HC and Singletary as our DC that would be an awesome scenario. ...and while I'm dreaming... Let's throw in Norm Chow in as our OC!

....boy... that was a fun thought.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
There is an interesting situation developing in San Fran. Singletary has openly come out and said that he wants the DC job there.

"I want as much as I can get," Singletary said Monday after leading the South defense through practice in preparation for the Senior Bowl. "If it's coordinator, I want to be a coordinator. If it's head coach, I want to be head coach."

Singletary wants to climb this coaching ladder REAL bad... He interviewed for the Falcons HC job but didn't get it...instead they chose Petrino... the guy has a go getter attitude and won't stop at anything! He's gonna be great someday.

Ron Rivera and Singletary are linked together through their Bears connection. If we were to somehow get Rivera as our HC and Singletary as our DC that would be an awesome scenario. ...and while I'm dreaming... Let's throw in Norm Chow in as our OC!

Wow, D, you're really riding this one, aren't you? I hate to say - and maybe you realize this, but whatever - that there is not a chance in hell that we hire Singletary for our HC. Jerry has been pretty open about his stance of not hiring anyone without previous head coaching experience, and has basically come out and said that there is basically zero chance of him going that route again.

That said, I'm not so sure why you have been so profuse in your man-love for him. He hasn't done anything that would suggest him as being a good head man, yet. He kind of reminds me of Art Shell in a vague way that I'm not really sure where it came from. You know, a someone with a mastery of a position that won't be able to connect with his players as a whole. But that is just me. Personally, I want someone who is young, energetic, smart and ballsy, along with having good motivational skills and an eye for talent. Not too much to ask, eh? Lol.

My dream would probably be Nick Saban, because I believe that he knows what he is about, and is a master motivator. But that isn't going to happen. As is, I really don't see how we are going to get a top notch future head man, and that is the biggest reason why I have officially tempered my expectations for next year. :(
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oops sorry

1. bledsoe
2. t.o.
3. glenn
4. flozell
5. fabini
6. rivera
7. ferguson
8. singleton
9. glenn
10. henry
11. ellis

While I have always had the utmost amount of contempt for cowboysforever/iameverywhere, I have to say that I am with him on this issue. Any contention that the reason for the shoddy play down the stretch was due to old age is baseless and false. Even on this list, you are reaching. In the first place, Fabini never even came close to sniffing a "start", and only even played a handful of downs all year, so that was a major reach. Secondly, Aaron Glen did not start a single game, either. Moreover, Singleto and Ellis would not apply, either, as Al wasn't even dressing for games for the first half of the season, and rarely played (thus rendering any contention of fatigue or "loss of legs" as void and null) and Greg only played the first 9 games, and couldn't have worn down. Lastly, Bledsoe only played the first 6 games as well, so you can't count him, either.

So, if you were to eliminate the ones that I just did, that would cut it down to:

1. Flozell
2. TO
3. TG
4. Rivera

5. Ferguson
6. Henry

That leaves only six players of over 30 years that could have been reasonably accused of "wearing down" over the course of the season. Now, four of those were on offense, where we ranked in the top 5 in nearly every meaningful category, including #4 in the most important one, scoring.

Our offense did not wear down late, it was the defense. On that defense, we had starters that were in their 2nd, 10th, 2nd, 2nd, 5th, 5th, 1st, 6th, 1st, 5th and 4th years in the league, which averages out to 3.9 years of experience a peice. There simply is no argument there.

This is what is commonly referred to as "grasping at straws", or someone in a tough position searching desperately for something to hold onto. No one knows why the F*** our team fell apart the way it did in the final four weeks of the season. Not Parcells, not Zimmer, not Jerry and definitely not some self-aggrandizing sports writer who gets paid to come across as being an expert. If you buy into his act, all that does is reflect badly upon you as a fan.
no, your right. however i only posted the article because he was backing jim caldwell as our next coach. I even stated to ignore the anti parcells issues but cowboysforever comes back arguing and ranting so i go out of my way to prove him wrong just for the sake of arguing :? The only reason i do it is because hes so arrogant and thinks anything he says is the only way you should believe. if you have a different oppinion than him than your classified as a moron/idiot. I never said i agreed with the article i was just trying to shoot cowboysforever down. I do however agree with this one. http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...l.1b6c1c7.html in case you missed it.
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
Quote:

Wow, D, you're really riding this one, aren't you? I hate to say - and maybe you realize this, but whatever - that there is not a chance in hell that we hire Singletary for our HC. Jerry has been pretty open about his stance of not hiring anyone without previous head coaching experience, and has basically come out and said that there is basically zero chance of him going that route again.

That said, I'm not so sure why you have been so profuse in your man-love for him. He hasn't done anything that would suggest him as being a good head man, yet. He kind of reminds me of Art Shell in a vague way that I'm not really sure where it came from. You know, a someone with a mastery of a position that won't be able to connect with his players as a whole. But that is just me. Personally, I want someone who is young, energetic, smart and ballsy, along with having good motivational skills and an eye for talent. Not too much to ask, eh? Lol.

My dream would probably be Nick Saban, because I believe that he knows what he is about, and is a master motivator. But that isn't going to happen. As is, I really don't see how we are going to get a top notch future head man, and that is the biggest reason why I have officially tempered my expectations for next year. :(
Honestly, I haven't heard a single word out of Jerry's mouth about the type of coach he is looking for. I didn't know it was so open about it... gonna have to read around I guess.... Sometimes, I can get too sheltered spending so much time here versus scouring the web...

However, I do take Jerry for a trendy guy who likes big names. ...and Singletary fits that bill to a T. He may not have the fancy resume, but I dunno if it's just my gut feeling... That said, the more I keep reading about Coach Mike, the more I love the guy.

Hey, even if he doesn't come aboard as HC, DC is perfectly fine with me! :D He's the man!
Old 01-23-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

1. Mike Singletary
2. Wade Phillips
3. Bob Stoops
4. Ron Rivera
5. Steve Mariucci
1. Wade Phillips
2. Mike Singletary
4. Mike Martz

I believe Capers signed his extension. I'll look for the link.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...l/16509686.htm

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Quote:
Quote:

1. Mike Singletary
2. Wade Phillips
3. Bob Stoops
4. Ron Rivera
5. Steve Mariucci
1. Wade Phillips
2. Mike Singletary
4. Mike Martz

I believe Capers signed his extension. I'll look for the link.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...l/16509686.htm
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...s/16456733.htm

The Dolphins signed defensive whiz Dom Capers to a three-year, $8.1 million deal -- keeping him off the market.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

add me to the list of people who would like to see singletary as a coach on our team. Not necessarily HC but i want someone to be hands on with this defense.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
cowboyz
Rookie

cowboyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

been on the singletary bandwagon for a while, add me too.

the difference between mike and art shell is mike is full of energy. art shell is smart but he's like norv turner, not a motivator, just expects players to be professional.

my big board
1.mike singletary
2. ron rivera - supposedly is another great motivator and teacher
3. rob ryan (anybody that can get the raiders to try hard all season has to be good)
4. rex ryan
5. wade philips

i don't think an OC is important as a HC. because they won't be able to devote their entire time to romo. but it is important to find someone to help romo. just imagine last year, if BP retired. Sean Payton HC. Norv Turner OC, Singletary DC

i do wonder how TO's comments will play with the new HC. i thought if BP came back he would deal with TO. but now, forget it, no way will TO be back.

with the loss of TO. hopefully they can put that money to good use, at least resign gurode, colombo, crayton, and extend newman.
cowboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyz
been on the singletary bandwagon for a while, add me too.

the difference between mike and art shell is mike is full of energy. art shell is smart but he's like norv turner, not a motivator, just expects players to be professional.

my big board
1.mike singletary
2. ron rivera - supposedly is another great motivator and teacher
3. rob ryan (anybody that can get the raiders to try hard all season has to be good)
4. rex ryan
5. wade philips

i don't think an OC is important as a HC. because they won't be able to devote their entire time to romo. but it is important to find someone to help romo. just imagine last year, if BP retired. Sean Payton HC. Norv Turner OC, Singletary DC

i do wonder how TO's comments will play with the new HC. i thought if BP came back he would deal with TO. but now, forget it, no way will TO be back.

with the loss of TO. hopefully they can put that money to good use, at least resign gurode, colombo, crayton, and extend newman.
How about a great DC and a great OC! :D

Naw, I know what you mean... Getting a good QB coach will be important for Romo cause he will be the one spending the most time mentoring the young fellah.

Finding a bright OC is normally harder to find than a bright DC...

That said, I still want our team to be known for their Defense.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

By Adam Schefter
Special to NFL.com

Quote:
But maybe the most intriguing thought involves former Cowboys quarterback Jason Garrett. Jones has contemplated pairing San Diego defensive coordinator Wade Phillips with Garrett as his offensive coordinator/head coach in training. Each would bring an intangible Jones desires. Phillips is a master of the 3-4 defense that Jones wants to run; Garrett is a bright, young offensive mind who has the support of Jones and former Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman.

I've heard this from a few things including the radio. Bring in Phillips as defensive coordinator/ Head Coach, Bring in Jason Garrett to develop Romo and call the offense. Grooming Garrett for the Head Coaching job in the future.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody
By Adam Schefter
Special to NFL.com

Quote:
But maybe the most intriguing thought involves former Cowboys quarterback Jason Garrett. Jones has contemplated pairing San Diego defensive coordinator Wade Phillips with Garrett as his offensive coordinator/head coach in training. Each would bring an intangible Jones desires. Phillips is a master of the 3-4 defense that Jones wants to run; Garrett is a bright, young offensive mind who has the support of Jones and former Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman.

I've heard this from a few things including the radio. Bring in Phillips as defensive coordinator/ Head Coach, Bring in Jason Garrett to develop Romo and call the offense. Grooming Garrett for the Head Coaching job in the future.
I don't see Phillips leaving San Deigo just to be in the same position on another team.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody
By Adam Schefter
Special to NFL.com

Quote:

I don't see Phillips leaving San Deigo just to be in the same position on another team.
He would be head coach.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Have you guys been keeping up with the Senior Bowl coverage?

Sifting through the rummage to find your favorite prospects for this years draft?

Last year, we all had our favorites.... Mark Anderson & Chad Jackson heading my list... Greenway and Watson on others...

How 'bout this year?
Old 01-23-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Quote:

Sifting through the rummage to find your favorite prospects for this years draft?

Last year, we all had our favorites.... Mark Anderson & Chad Jackson heading my list... Greenway and Watson on others...

How 'bout this year?
Top 3:
1. Josh Wilson
2. Reggie Nelson
3. Justin Blalock
Old 01-23-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

CT’s Favorites

QB Kevin Kolb
RB Marshawn Lynch
WR Ted Ginn Jr.
TE Scott Chandler
OT Ryan Harris
OG Justin Blalock
C Kyle Young
DE Quentin Moses
DT Amobi Okoye
OLB none
MLB Patrick Willis
S LaRon Landry
CB Chris Houston
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

How 'bout this year?
haven't read any yet, but I noticed Okoye weighed in under 290 and Tyler over 320.

I really thought Okoye was around 300-305. Doesn't really seem to me that he could gain the weight to be a true NT. He seemed athletic enough during the season, that he could be a DE in the 3-4 and DT in 4 down sets though.

My favorites-
Brian Leonard
Dwayne Bowe
Justin Blalock
Manuel Ramirez
Demarcus Tyler
Amobi Okoye

interested in seeing Higgins also
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys that I'd like to see us get:

Isaiah Stanback, QB
Kevin Kolb, QB
Nate Ilaoa, RB
Dwayne Bowe, WR
Anthony Gonzalez, WR
Jacoby Jones, WR
Justin Blalock, G
Manuel Ramirez, G
Jacob Ford, OLB
DeMarcus Tyler, NT
Justin Harrell, NT
Daymeion Hughes, CB
Josh Wilson, CB
Jonathan Wade, CB
Michael Griffin, FS

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Senior Bowl Guys:

QB: Kevin Kolb
WR: Dwayne Bowe, Chansi Stuckey, Paul Williams
OL: Joe Staley, Levi Brown
CB: Aaron Ross, David Irons, Josh Wilson, C.J. Wilson
FS: Eric Weddle, Michael Griffin

A quote from Scott's report today for us to enjoy:
Quote:
One of the highlights of the week for me thus far has been watching Mike Singletary coach the linebackers because he is just so passionate and animated. Today Mike was really getting on his guys for not being on the balls of their feet in a change of direction drill and Tony Taylor was often a target of that criticism.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Guys that I'd like to see us get:

Isaiah Stanback, QB
Kevin Kolb, QB
Nate Ilaoa, RB
Dwayne Bowe, WR
Anthony Gonzalez, WR
Jacoby Jones, WR
Justin Blalock, G
Manuel Ramirez, G
Jacob Ford, OLB
DeMarcus Tyler, NT
Justin Harrell, NT
Daymeion Hughes, CB
Josh Wilson, CB
Jonathan Wade, CB
Michael Griffin, FS
You realize that Harrell has never shown a ability to be stout and stand up his OL..he is more of a ut if you ask me. I'd like to hear why you like him and how he would fit in our defense.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Senior Bowl favs:

Levi Brown
Justin Blalock
Manual Rameirez
Dwayne Bowe
Demarcus Tyler
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
CT’s Favorites

QB Kevin Kolb
RB Marshawn Lynch
WR Ted Ginn Jr.

TE Scott Chandler
OT Ryan Harris
OG Justin Blalock
C Kyle Young
DE Quentin Moses
DT Amobi Okoye