Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 08-18-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
A gymnast chick with a rack would be amazing in the sack (yeah, I rhymed). Don't tell me you wouldn't.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Dx9PgGcfI

Well, the defense couldn't generate any pressure hardly. That was the most frustrating part.

Calvin Johnson had a long reception 1 on 1 against Hall, it honestly didn't bother me too bad given Hall was with him step for step. It's just that Johnson is a beast and got in better position for the ball.

It just killed me that we created no pressure and gave up a 3rd and 10... Just like nothing has changed. I mean, the secondary technically got drilled but come on, no CB could cover a guy as long as they had to. Ahmad Brooks is probably going to get cut...
wouldnt touch her with a 2x4....and she likes hip hop...

Ahmad definantly needs to be cut...the man is a huge letdown.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought she looked good in the signature, but then once I saw the interview it killed it a bit :(
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just confused, I'm as picky as they come but man... She's a no doubter for me.

As long as it keeps our mind off last night.

On an better note... At least we didn't get smoked (with our 1st team) half as bad as Cleveland is right now.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland isnt really a good team...just all hype.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin Johnson is a monster. That was pretty ugly but there were some good things. The Jurassic line obviously needs some more time together but they were impressive for the most part. Even when they **** up we get 4 yards. Guychick is terrible.

Angelo Craig absolutely destroyed someone on the Lions on a punt return. It was insane.

Also, Fitzpatrick is a keeper.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 08-18-2008 at 10:53 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Calvin Johnson is a monster. That was pretty ugly but there were some good things. The Jurassic line obviously needs some more time together but they were impressive for the most part. Even when they **** up we get 4 yards. Guychick is terrible.

Angelo Craig absolutely destroyed someone on the Lions on a punt return. It was insane.

I am incredibly impressed by Fitzpatrick. The guy is probably one of the best Backups I have seen lately. Glad we have the a solid guy behind Palmer.

Gaychit may be the worst thing I have ever seen anywhere...can we trade him for some Gatoraide or something?
Old 08-19-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must say, with Fitzpatrick I would be confident he would be able to beat a lower tier team if we were in a bind (please no).
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
wouldnt touch her with a 2x4....and she likes hip hop...
rofl

"Yeah man, she likes hip-hop.......I was all set to marry her 'til she spewed that drivel.."

I really don't understand why folks have such a issue with hip-hop.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post

If Fitzpatrick continues to play the way he does, I wouldn't mind trading him for something. He's gotta be more valuable than most other back up QBs right now.

Speaking of good back ups, Seneca Wallace had a good game the other day too. It'll be interesting to see if any teams make an effort to try and get one of these guys next year for their QB battles.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
If Fitzpatrick continues to play the way he does, I wouldn't mind trading him for something. He's gotta be more valuable than most other back up QBs right now.

Speaking of good back ups, Seneca Wallace had a good game the other day too. It'll be interesting to see if any teams make an effort to try and get one of these guys next year for their QB battles.
Well fitzy had some good games with St Louis last year and thats why we grabbed him. We needed a solid backup.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post
rofl

"Yeah man, she likes hip-hop.......I was all set to marry her 'til she spewed that drivel.."

I really don't understand why folks have such a issue with hip-hop.
Marry? pffft I wouldnt even bang that hobbit if she was above 18. Marry, I couldnt walk by her without saying something about the shire...she isnt that bad though I poke more fun than I should...though, Hip hop!!!! Id rather her be a hobbit. A hobbit that liikes hip hop...just is crazy combo!