Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:27 AM    (permalink
TJacobs41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDraftGeek2008 View Post
I am willing to bet anyone that the Dolphins make the playoffs this year!
I'll take that one!
Old 08-21-2008, 06:47 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Cardinals opponents this year I will make a sig bet against your team, Cards win you wear the sig I make you, Cards lose I wear the sig of your choice(nothing that breaks rules of course) for the week following the game. this is just for fun looking mostly for people i know.

1. @ San Francisco (CJSchneider)
2. vs Miami
3. @ Washington
4. @ NY Jets
5. vs Buffalo (SuoerMcGee)
6. vs Dallas (Paul)
8. vs Carolina
7. Bye
9. @ St. Louis
10. vs San Francisco (CJSchneider)
11. @ Seattle
12. vs NY Giants (Turtlepower)
13. @ Philadelphia (SNIPER26)
14. vs St. Louis
15. vs Minnesota (Gonzo)
16. @ New England (Woot)
17. vs Seattle

Last edited by fenikz : 08-23-2008 at 05:20 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nnamdi Asomugha will lead the league in INTs

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Bears fans!

Lions will have a better record then the Bears!

Challenge me!

Do it!

Come on!

I'm looking at your BF51!
Ill take it, loser has to write a text the winner decides on

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
wonderful. the lions vs the bears. i am picturing eric cartman yelling "CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!"
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
TJacobs41

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Any Cardinals opponents this year I will make a sig bet against your team, Cards win you wear the sig I make you, Cards lose I wear the sig of your choice(nothing that breaks rules of course) for the week following the game. this is just for fun looking mostly for people i know.

so far i only have 2

1. @ San Francisco
2. vs Miami
3. @ Washington
4. @ NY Jets
5. vs Buffalo
6. vs Dallas (Paul)
8. vs Carolina
7. Bye
9. @ St. Louis
10. vs San Francisco
11. @ Seattle
13. @ Philadelphia
14. vs St. Louis
15. vs Minnesota
16. @ New England (Woot)
17. vs Seattle
edit:delete

Last edited by TJacobs41 : 08-22-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Nnamdi Asomugha will lead the league in INTs
Whats the wager?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
it's taken, all you need to tell me is the stakes, unless you wanna go with the default.
whats the default? the whole and I was wrong doesn't suck as much as I thought they did.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

so far i only have 3

1. @ San Francisco
2. vs Miami
3. @ Washington
4. @ NY Jets
5. vs Buffalo
6. vs Dallas (Paul)
8. vs Carolina
7. Bye
9. @ St. Louis
10. vs San Francisco
11. @ Seattle
13. @ Philadelphia
14. vs St. Louis
15. vs Minnesota (Gonzo)
16. @ New England (Woot)
17. vs Seattle

get in why you can, only 12 more games to go
Old 08-21-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
get in why you can, only 12 more games to go
I already told you on IRC that you suck and the Vikngs will crush the Cardinals. Loser licks the winners shoe.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Whats the wager?
idk, thread or sig? your call.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, here is a serious wager for 49er fans: Steven Jackson rushes for more yards and TDs than all San Fran running backs combined. THERE!
Old 08-21-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Alright, here is a serious wager for 49er fans: Steven Jackson rushes for more yards and TDs than all San Fran running backs combined. THERE!

Way to go out on a limb there yoda
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills > jets fins
Old 08-21-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOE I bet you that Denver has a better record than KC at the end of the year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
idk, thread or sig? your call.
Sigs, for a month after the season? If Nnamdi does lead the league in INTs I'll wear an Asomugha sig and mention your name. If not, what should you wear.....
Old 08-21-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Sigs, for a month after the season? If Nnamdi does lead the league in INTs I'll wear an Asomugha sig and mention your name. If not, what should you wear.....
a sig that says Eaglez.fan and whoever leads the league are better than me

Old 08-21-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a sig that says Eaglez.fan and whoever leads the league are better than me
Asomugha won't get thrown to nearly enough to rack up the 10+ INTs he'll need.

fenikz, I'll take you up on your wager for the Eagles/Cardinals game.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Asomugha won't get thrown to nearly enough to rack up the 10+ INTs he'll need.

fenikz, I'll take you up on your wager for the Eagles/Cardinals game.
sweet(ten)
Old 08-22-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I never bet on my favorite team unless I'm really drunk, but I'll bet the Vikings make it to the NFC Title game without any major injuries.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Way to go out on a limb there yoda
Oh yeah, they got that one dip **** as OC now. Damn.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. @ San Francisco (CJSchneider)
2. vs Miami
3. @ Washington
4. @ NY Jets
5. vs Buffalo
6. vs Dallas (Paul)
8. vs Carolina
7. Bye
9. @ St. Louis
10. vs San Francisco (CJSchneider)
11. @ Seattle
13. @ Philadelphia (SNIPER26)
14. vs St. Louis
15. vs Minnesota (Gonzo)
16. @ New England (Woot)
17. vs Seattle
I'll take Washington vs. Arizona.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
whats the default? the whole and I was wrong doesn't suck as much as I thought they did.
lol, no I was talking about how long the sig will be worn. What you wear IN the sig is for the winner to decide, or for you two to decide among yourselves.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come on guys, do me a favor and summarize your bets. I'm not energetic enough to backtrack to figure out what the bet and the stakes are.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-22-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
you can't renj, you're already in a bet with yours truly!

EDIT: before I triple-post, fenikz: I added all your stuff to the first post.

RE-EDIT: nvm, I already triple-posted. I suck at life.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Last edited by Addict : 08-22-2008 at 12:40 PM.