Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-24-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hey - can I get a Jason Hill sig with a Buffalo Bills theme of some sort? I don't really care what it says, but please have some fun and be creative with it! I will obviously give you credit. My Josh Wilson sig appeared today as a "ripped" image so I am assuming it doesn't work anymore...

Here's some pics (I think the last one is the best):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...05-cal6-lg.jpg
http://media.scout.com/media/image/31/312026.jpg
http://www.shcp.edu/FileUploads/jason%20hill.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7...sonhill6pr.jpg
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/imag...LeeEvans03.jpg

http://www.buffalobills.com/gallery/...SECTION_ID=437

Can someone please make me a sig with those two pictures or separate ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no no, you make me one.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
no no, you make me one.
You want to make mine that I requested a few posts up? :D

I would reallllllyyy appreciate it!!
Old 01-24-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083
http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/images/PF/sept05/LeeEvans03.jpg

Still works...but get another sig...I would do it but not sure if i have the time.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys i just wanted some oppinions on my sig (pretty much my first one)

and ummm, if anyone needs a sig, ill be happy to make one
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Can someone make me a sweet ass Ronnie Brown sig?
i got this!

enjoy! give me some credit!

Hey man do you think you could make me a sweet Reggie Bush Sig usin this? I really like your work so???? possibly. Ill give ya credit

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gal...r167.sized.jpg
you just got one from az9er... wait to ask for another

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone make me a Ted Ginn Jr. sig using this picture

http://jamesjimmybrooks.tripod.com/s...tures/ginn.jpg

if that doesn't work you could use another pic or just pm me and I will find one.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield

if that doesn't work you could use another pic or just pm me and I will find one.
ill make you one with a different pic so that you can take off that sig that isnt yours

Go Ravens!
Old 01-24-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

ill make you one with a different pic so that you can take off that sig that isnt yours
here you go!

give me some cred

Go Ravens!
Old 01-24-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Since my sigs suck I'm going to make a request here. I'd like a sig of DJ White and Rodrick Wilmont. If you need pictures, just ask.
This is especially needed now that I have to run my home computer in safe mode, which doesn't let me use PS, for the next week or so while I wait for the computer repair guy to come
Old 01-24-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

oh my god thats an old website i mae like a year and a half ago... how did you get that?
Old 01-24-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman88
Can someone make me a sig with the quote " I will give my all for Tennessee today"

With this picture

Be as creative as you want, not picky at all.
Anyone???

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Can someone make me a sig with the quote " I will give my all for Tennessee today"

With this picture

Be as creative as you want, not picky at all.
Anyone???
sure
Old 01-24-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZZOU
Quote:
can i get a darren mcfadden/felix jones sig

many thanks in advance
i feel guilty, i havent filled a request in a while, i got this one
sorry mizzou, i cant find a good pic of either, its taking awhile
Old 01-24-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

many thanks in advance
Here ya go foosball... hope this helps...

Old 01-24-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

AZ9er, thule may be cracking under the immense pressure of Slayer's awesomeness. So be on stand by for me buddy.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083
http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/images/PF/sept05/LeeEvans03.jpg

Still works...but get another sig...I would do it but not sure if i have the time.
What still works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Hey - can I get a Jason Hill sig with a Buffalo Bills theme of some sort? I don't really care what it says, but please have some fun and be creative with it! I will obviously give you credit. My Josh Wilson sig appeared today as a "ripped" image so I am assuming it doesn't work anymore...

Anyone? :|
Old 01-24-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
Quote:

oh my god thats an old website i mae like a year and a half ago... how did you get that?
google image search...lol

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 01-24-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

here you go!

give me some cred

thanks man that's awesome

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 01-24-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
MIZZOU

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

many thanks in advance
no rush...i appreciate it, man
Old 01-24-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

Anyone? :|
i got it ill try and get it to you by like... tomorrow sometime..
Old 01-24-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thanks for the sig jimmy. Also Mizzou I see your sig writing. Tony Ugoh has looked like he has never played football before at senior bowl practice, the cheifs could probably get him much later.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote