Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-12-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yep consider me 'sold' on Felix, he's no Chris Johnson but he's aiiite ;) The KR yardage and receptions from those 2 should do me some good.

If Marvin continues to look good I like how my team is looking at this point.
Well, we know C-Jax is fast, but Felix has yet to show me that he has the ability to kick it into that second gear. He ran a disappointing 40 at the combine and didn't show any flashes of it this past Sunday either... even if he did have some nice runs. As a kick returner, I'm not really sold on him compared to our other options in Austin, Stanback, Newman, Jenkins and Pacman...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really think he has that '2nd gear', I never saw it on film, and alot of times he was caught from behind or barely out ran guys, and CJ always looked like he had another speed when he opened up, I expect Felix to break off quite a few big plays but not many 60 yd TD runs but thats a whole nother story...I still think he's the leading candidate for KR's but it would be nice to let him get a few pre-season games to see how he looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earnest Graham > Felix Jones :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Earnest Graham > Felix Jones :D
Perhaps in situation, but not in talent.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:38 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Perhaps in situation, but not in talent.
This is WAR, you go with a proven commodity.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earnest Graham is far from "proven" although I really like the guy...But in this league if Felix is the Kick returner all year there is little chance Graham outscores him at the end of the year.

If Leon Washington can outscore Jamal Lewis, and Jerious Norwood can outscore Marion Barber, its easy to see where that trend is going.

Quote:
Old 08-12-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Earnest Graham is far from "proven" although I really like the guy...But in this league if Felix is the Kick returner all year there is little chance Graham outscores him at the end of the year.

If Leon Washington can outscore Jamal Lewis, and Jerious Norwood can outscore Marion Barber, its easy to see where that trend is going.
I still think you're banking on a lot if you think Felix is going to return even half the amount of kicks.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Risk I'm willing to take :D

Quote:
Old 08-13-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Risk I'm willing to take :D
Nothing wrong with taking risks in my book.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Speaking of taking risks... I think I just shot myself in the foot by selecting Terence McGee with my first pick. Seeing as McKelvin will steal kick return opportunities from him.

Will the Landry Division be able to take advantage???
Old 08-21-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still up for trading anyone on my team.. Looked like there was some interest in Kevin Smith. Throw some offers my way, folks.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm still up for trading anyone on my team.. Looked like there was some interest in Kevin Smith. Throw some offers my way, folks.
I've never seen you make a trade in any league I've been in. Since when did you learn how to make up your mind?
Old 08-24-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well.... I need a starting QB. Who has one to trade to me?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PM me with offers. Or catch me on AIM.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 08-24-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about trading with you, but I've never made any trades before, so...
Old 08-25-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I just traded Reggie Bush. OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone wanna trade with me? :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I got Reggie Bush! ZOMGGGGGGG
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm in a trading frenzy!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I was thinking about trading with you, but I've never made any trades before, so...
Your jerk of a QB took my QBs starting job.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I just traded Reggie Bush. OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
You basically traded Reggie Bush for Chambers, Steve Smith(Car), Reggie Brown, and Slaton, unless I'm reading wrong...I would of traded Bush too, nice move...Don't know how you negotiated that one.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** was that?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
What the **** was that?
LOL, you really do crack me up. Just picturing you say that made me laugh out loud. I love you man. ;)
Old 08-27-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You basically traded Reggie Bush for Chambers, Steve Smith(Car), Reggie Brown, and Slaton, unless I'm reading wrong...I would of traded Bush too, nice move...Don't know how you negotiated that one.
Points. Per. Reception.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Points. Per. Reception.
What. The. ****.