Alright, final cuts are coming this weekend, so post your final rosters before then if you can/want. I edited mine on the first post. Notable changes:
- No #3 quarterback. Both Gray and Lorenzen aren't looking too hot, and Peyton could be good to go with Sorgi healed behind him. I still like Gray a great deal though as a potential quarterback in this league, imo he could develop into a good starter for a number of teams nevermind a great #2 behind Peyton.
- Lilja not on PUP. It could happen, he hasn't been taken off the preseason PUP to practice yet, but it's a big step to keep him sidelined until Week 7 at the earliest. Dan Federkeil would probably get a spot on the roster if Lilja is placed on PUP.
- Courtney Roby as a sixth wide receiver. He'll be active on gamedays as the #1 kickoff and punt return man, as a gunner on special teams, and as the #5 receiver in case of injury and to spell Harrison on deep routes.
- Tom Santi makes the roster. He played today for the first time, and reportedly hurt a knee a bit (unknown if same knee recovering from bursa sac infection/removal). Very possible the Colts cut him and hope to place him on the practice squad. I still like Santi a great deal, the potential he can bring, however. Plus Dallas Clark hasn't played a full 16-game season yet in his career, Gijon Robinson is unproven and a little inconsistent as a blocker, and Tamme even moreso in that latter regard.
- Jordan Senn as the sixth linebacker. Worsley sprained his knee today, which sucks for him obviously, as the Colts need another healthy depth linebacker until Hagler comes off PUP during the season. Senn has showed promise and can back-up Keiaho, as Wheeler is behind Brackett and Guzman is behind Session.