Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 09-02-2008, 02:16 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dominique Foxworth Traded to Atlanta

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/Domoni....2.808101.html

CBS4 has learned that the Denver Broncos have traded Domonique Foxworth to the Atlanta Falcons.

The Broncos will receive a 7th round draft pick for the 4th year defensive back.

Foxworth is in the final year of his current contract and if he were to resign with Atlanta after this season, the Broncos would also receive a 6th round draft pick.

Foxworth was chosen in the 3rd round of the 2005 NFL draft by the Broncos.

In his 3 years with Denver, he started 18 games.

Last season, he was primarily used as a "nickel back" in passing situations.

Foxworth has also been very involved in the Denver community.

He played an instrumental role in the development of the Darrent Williams Memorial Teen Center in northeast Denver.

~~

7th Rounder for Foxy =/ Possibly a 6th and 7th. I mean I know he played bad against Arizona, but not this bad. Broncos are expected to re-sign Dlyan Gandy back to the active roster.
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/Domoni....2.808101.html

CBS4 has learned that the Denver Broncos have traded Domonique Foxworth to the Atlanta Falcons.

The Broncos will receive a 7th round draft pick for the 4th year defensive back.

Foxworth is in the final year of his current contract and if he were to resign with Atlanta after this season, the Broncos would also receive a 6th round draft pick.

Foxworth was chosen in the 3rd round of the 2005 NFL draft by the Broncos.

In his 3 years with Denver, he started 18 games.

Last season, he was primarily used as a "nickel back" in passing situations.

Foxworth has also been very involved in the Denver community.

He played an instrumental role in the development of the Darrent Williams Memorial Teen Center in northeast Denver.

~~

7th Rounder for Foxy =/ Possibly a 6th and 7th. I mean I know he played bad against Arizona, but not this bad. Broncos are expected to re-sign Dlyan Gandy back to the active roster.
This will sound lame and stupid because well......it is but I will say it anyways.

He ALWAYS became a 90+ rating player in madden for me!

:D
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
rascal
Rookie

rascal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Resigned Gandy with Foxworth's spot. Resigning him was a good move IMO considering Nalen's condition and the fact that Lichtensteiger or whatever his name is only a rookie.

I don't have a problem moving him on as I doubt we would have retained him next year, but for only a 7th hurts.

Other news is that we released McKinley and signed Josh Shaw (who?).
rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He became totally expendable with the emergence of Jack Williams and the acquisition of Lowry off waivers from the Titans.

Hopefully he'll get an opportunity to start for the Falcons.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:30 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foxworth was an average CB at best. Nothing special. He was due to become a free agent after the season, no way the Broncos would look at resigning him IMO with what else they have to deal with, ie new contracts for Marshall and Dumervil, possibly DJ Williams, plus look into signing some free agent guys.

I hate how we only got a 7th, but at most IMO we could've gotten is a 5th. Guy hasn't progressed and looks the same as he did as a rookie IMO.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote