Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
J~HYPE

Default Will Mike Martz be in Detroit still next year?

Will he be here next year and should he be here next year.I think he should be here he could really make us a offensive threat but i dont know if he'll stay or not
Old 01-24-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love it if Oakland got hima s their OC, btu I dont see it happening
Old 01-27-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Detroit's offense will have to show more for Martz to get another offer. I have no doubt he could lead another team to the playoffs but 3-13 didn't impress too many owners or GM's.
I think next year will be his last in Detroit, either he gets another HCing job or goes to another team that actually is trying to get better. He'll realize Detroit is a dead end job with no future.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He'll be there for sure. He hasn't even been mentioned for any of the teams coaching openings.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Whats the differce between

Yes and he should stay.....and
Yes and he shouldn't leave???
Old 01-27-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully not.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he should be the next head coach for Dallas

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em'

lol its probably a rookie mistake.
Anyway he should be given some time to develop that offense and yes he should stay for 2 more years.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

I wish he would have went to the Cards. That O would have been sick.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77
if there was an offensive line to block, then you can call it "sick"

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77
I agree with dcrls about that, if there was an OL; then it could be very good. But I actually like Whisenhunt, he's a balanced OC but I think he can work well in Arizona.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll be happy there for a while with the weapons he's got, I think he'll get a better offer in a year or two though.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:36 AM    (permalink
J~HYPE

Quote:

sorry must up on that one.but i dont know how to edit
Old 01-28-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J~HYPE
Quote:

sorry must up on that one.but i dont know how to edit
I'm pretty sure you just press the edit button

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martz us going to return he told furrey that and that is why furrey has already resigned he was waiting to see if Martz would return and when martz told him he was he agreed to the contract.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
he should be the next head coach for Dallas
Hahahahaha... no.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFter another terrible season Detroit will finally fire MAtt Millen and then Rod Miranelli will go with him. Since Miranelli will get fired that means his staff won't be retained and some other team will jump on Martz as their OC
Old 01-28-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought he did a decent job given the circustances. A medicore QB, bad Oline, no running backs after Jones got hurt, one pro bowl caliber WR (with the rest being medicore). In addition they had the worst defense in the league, so their offense would get fewer possession than most teams.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5
AFter another terrible season Detroit will finally fire MAtt Millen and then Rod Miranelli will go with him. Since Miranelli will get fired that means his staff won't be retained and some other team will jump on Martz as their OC
Do you want to put something of value on that prediction?

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Mike Martz is not going to be a head coach for a while. He is seen as an organization cancer, immature, and teams have figured out his system.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oakland should make an attempt to hire him as their OC.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote